Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Political discussions
User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5398
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby Pwns » Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 am

We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 29564
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby 89Hen » Mon May 14, 2018 8:18 am

Pwns wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44104599

Savages. :ohno:

Disco David in that video? :lol:
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am

They’re rioting in Gaza?


That’s unusual
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47454
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
A.K.A.: Very stable genius
Location: Delmarva

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby 93henfan » Mon May 14, 2018 8:29 am

CID1990 wrote:They’re rioting in Gaza?


That’s unusual


:lol:

Also, LALALALALALALALA and slap myself in the head with both hands repeatedly.
To the left, illegal aliens are "dreamers", patriots are "deplorable", islam is the “religion of peace” and NRA members are "terrorists"

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 13238
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Jagoff
Location: Throwing out my pussy fanboy T-shirt

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:39 am

Why do Palestinians make a big deal out of running into bullets the way they do? This is all on them killing themselves off.


Good for Israel, kill everyone of them until they stop or take their population down to nothing. This is how borders should be protected
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 19607
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby Ivytalk » Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

As Ebenezer Scrooge would say, “If they would rather die, they had better do it, and reduce the surplus population.”
Support your neighborhood Budget Hawk!

User avatar
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby JohnStOnge » Tue May 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Yesterday I was hearing stories about something like 60 Palestinians being killed by Israeli live fire but numbers like 1300 and 2000 wounded. I was wondering what was up with that. This morning on NPR I heard an interview with someone with the IDF. He said that they were aiming for protesters' legs.

You know, I guess that is better than shooting to kill. Had they been shooting to kill we'd be talking about more than 1000 Palestinian protestors shot. But I don't know if shooting a bunch of unarmed demonstrators in the legs while missing once in a while and killing some is real good public relations either.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star

Deep Purple: No One Came
Image

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14096
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby BDKJMU » Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:Yesterday I was hearing stories about something like 60 Palestinians being killed by Israeli live fire but numbers like 1300 and 2000 wounded. I was wondering what was up with that. This morning on NPR I heard an interview with someone with the IDF. He said that they were aiming for protesters' legs.

You know, I guess that is better than shooting to kill. Had they been shooting to kill we'd be talking about more than 1000 Palestinian protestors shot. But I don't know if shooting a bunch of unarmed demonstrators in the legs while missing once in a while and killing some is real good public relations either.


Yeah if you don’t count the ‘protestors’ lobbing Molotov cocktails, planting bombs, and shooting at the Israelis..
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again.
28-2, 27-1 vs IAA, 18-0 vs the CAA, 17-0 at Bridgeforth.
1st Yankee/A-10/CAA team ever to go undefeated in league play in back to back seasons.

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

BDKJMU wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Yesterday I was hearing stories about something like 60 Palestinians being killed by Israeli live fire but numbers like 1300 and 2000 wounded. I was wondering what was up with that. This morning on NPR I heard an interview with someone with the IDF. He said that they were aiming for protesters' legs.

You know, I guess that is better than shooting to kill. Had they been shooting to kill we'd be talking about more than 1000 Palestinian protestors shot. But I don't know if shooting a bunch of unarmed demonstrators in the legs while missing once in a while and killing some is real good public relations either.


Yeah if you don’t count the ‘protestors’ lobbing Molotov cocktails, planting bombs, and shooting at the Israelis..


Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10626
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby SDHornet » Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 pm

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Yeah if you don’t count the ‘protestors’ lobbing Molotov cocktails, planting bombs, and shooting at the Israelis..


Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?

So a few IDF folks need to get injured/die before we recognize that the terrorist organization known as Hamas is responsible for the deaths in these riots? :suspicious:

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:10 pm

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Yeah if you don’t count the ‘protestors’ lobbing Molotov cocktails, planting bombs, and shooting at the Israelis..


Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?


Self defense isn't up for a floor vote.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 am

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:
Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?

So a few IDF folks need to get injured/die before we recognize that the terrorist organization known as Hamas is responsible for the deaths in these riots? :suspicious:


Thanks for answering my questions.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 am

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?


Self defense isn't up for a floor vote.


Thanks for answering my questions.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Self defense isn't up for a floor vote.


Thanks for answering my questions.


The IDF is using facial recognition to pick out Hamas and other terrorists. Hamas came out and admitted that 50 of the dead were their fighters

Are you on the right side of anything, klam?
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 26149
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:12 am
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME
Location: Eastern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby andy7171 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

Oh heavens! Send out your women and children to protest, then set off infant bombs and attack. They killed thousands of us!!! Wwweee, weeee, weee, all the way home.
CHANTS UP!!!

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47454
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
A.K.A.: Very stable genius
Location: Delmarva

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby 93henfan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 am

Jews fighting Muslins makes me wet.

IT’S BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!

Image
To the left, illegal aliens are "dreamers", patriots are "deplorable", islam is the “religion of peace” and NRA members are "terrorists"

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Wed May 16, 2018 10:13 am

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Thanks for answering my questions.


The IDF is using facial recognition to pick out Hamas and other terrorists. Hamas came out and admitted that 50 of the dead were their fighters

Are you on the right side of anything, klam?


Yes...im pretty much right 100% of the time just like you. :lol:

I’m not on either side here, just asking questions. Sorry that offends. Care to share a link, home skillet?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CitadelGrad
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4419
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:19 pm
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid
Location: St. Louis

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CitadelGrad » Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Yeah if you don’t count the ‘protestors’ lobbing Molotov cocktails, planting bombs, and shooting at the Israelis..


Did they get real close?

How many Israelis were killed, injured?

I know...it’s decisive action to send a message but isn’t Israel a democracy?


Democracies aren't allowed to defend themselves?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:16 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
The IDF is using facial recognition to pick out Hamas and other terrorists. Hamas came out and admitted that 50 of the dead were their fighters

Are you on the right side of anything, klam?


Yes...im pretty much right 100% of the time just like you. :lol:

I’m not on either side here, just asking questions. Sorry that offends. Care to share a link, home skillet?


Nope. Your job is to bring yourself out of ignorance on your own.

Google it.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Wed May 16, 2018 4:16 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Yes...im pretty much right 100% of the time just like you. :lol:

I’m not on either side here, just asking questions. Sorry that offends. Care to share a link, home skillet?


Nope. Your job is to bring yourself out of ignorance on your own.

Google it.


I did and you mischatacterized my question with the term “fighters”. :ohno:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Nope. Your job is to bring yourself out of ignorance on your own.

Google it.


I did and you mischatacterized my question with term “fighters”. :ohno:


Klam I’m going to help you out here

When you ask something other than vaguely veiled rhetorical questions (so you can claim you never meant what you meant) then I’ll answer your questions

63 people were reported killed

Hamas admits 50 of the dead were their dudes

It’s really that simple

I don’t know why you’re so triggered over all things Muslim World
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby kalm » Wed May 16, 2018 4:46 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
I did and you mischatacterized my question with term “fighters”. :ohno:


Klam I’m going to help you out here

When you ask something other than vaguely veiled rhetorical questions (so you can claim you never meant what you meant) then I’ll answer your questions

63 people were reported killed

Hamas admits 50 of the dead were their dudes

It’s really that simple

I don’t know why you’re so triggered over all things Muslim World


So are all Hamas members walking targets? Why hasn’t Israel killer more to date?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Klam I’m going to help you out here

When you ask something other than vaguely veiled rhetorical questions (so you can claim you never meant what you meant) then I’ll answer your questions

63 people were reported killed

Hamas admits 50 of the dead were their dudes

It’s really that simple

I don’t know why you’re so triggered over all things Muslim World


So are all Hamas members walking targets? Why hasn’t Israel killer more to date?


The FR at a distance is a new tool for them

I'd say they deployed it successfully - the future is bright!

(Unless you don't like dead terror organization members... then its dark)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10626
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby SDHornet » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
I did and you mischatacterized my question with term “fighters”. :ohno:


Klam I’m going to help you out here

When you ask something other than vaguely veiled rhetorical questions (so you can claim you never meant what you meant) then I’ll answer your questions

63 people were reported killed

Hamas admits 50 of the dead were their dudes


It’s really that simple

I don’t know why you’re so triggered over all things Muslim World

Ben Shapiro's podcast (linked below) also said another 3 had links to another jihadist group.

Also why aren't there massive riots on Israels other borders or in other Islamic (SA for instance) countries about the embassy move ? Oh that's right, because Hamas is staging this whole "protest". Shapiro gives a pretty good run down of the whole situation, also has vid links to Hamas folks openly stating their goal is to see the Jews burn (4, 5:30, 6:30 mark).

phpBB [video]

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Riots in Gaza over opening of embassy in Jerusulem

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:42 pm

The capital of Israel is Jerusalem.

Sovereign nations get to decide where their capitals are. When they do, we put our Embassies there. (See Nigeria)
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZGrizFan, CID1990, dbackjon, kalm and 47 guests