Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail

Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Postby dbackjon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Gil Dobie wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Wrong KKKJMU - another anti-immigrant, racist accusation from the right...

HE WAS HERE LEGALLY

Now you can stop pretending you ever cared about her, or anyone other than yourself...

CNN reported he was undocumented.

All the news outlets did - based on initial information from the Sheriff's Office. And not the first time that a piece of initial information turned out to be incorrect. But TrumpGOP is so eager to demonize illegals, and use it to score political points, they couldn't wait to verify - and now, millions of Trumptards are bleating about "Justice for Mollie", while ignoring the heinous crimes committed by American Citizens.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Postby houndawg » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 pm

BDKJMU wrote:
houndawg wrote:
:lol:

See there BDKKK? You gotta consider all the angles. Think how many white women won't be assaulted in the future. :coffee:

Wrong.

And it takes you until now to respond to a 6+ month old post.. :dunce: :lol:

Low priority post. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Postby Gil Dobie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:08 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

All the news outlets did - based on initial information from the Sheriff's Office. And not the first time that a piece of initial information turned out to be incorrect. But TrumpGOP is so eager to demonize illegals, and use it to score political points, they couldn't wait to verify - and now, millions of Trumptards are bleating about "Justice for Mollie", while ignoring the heinous crimes committed by American Citizens.

Both parties do the same thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Postby HI54UNI » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:12 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:
I would love to see Craig Lang get thrown in jail. :nod:

And if his story regarding the I-9 is true, then what?

I mean, the government data base couldn't POSSIBLY have errors, could it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They do everything SOOOOOO efficiently....

It's entirely possible that the govt database was wrong. There's also been a report that the killer used a fake ID to pass the E-verify check.

I also know how some of these large farm operations work. Worker says here's my ID saying I'm a 45 year old overweight person even though I'm obviously 22 and skinny. But the farm operation ignores it because E-verify worked and they got their cheap labor.

All my posts are satire.

Bisonfanatical
Level1
Level1

Re: RE: Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Postby Bisonfanatical » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

You are spot on in this instance ... look at the rapes every day in this country by legal, documented, priests, primarily although not exclusively of Catholic persuasion?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Postby BDKJMU » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:47 pm

dbackjon wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:And an illegal immigrant has been arrested for mudering Molly Tibbetts. :ohno:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/mollie-ti ... d=57306476

HE WAS HERE LEGALLY

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/investigations/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-alleged-killer-iowa-legally-lawyer-missing-student-body-found-brooklyn-trump/1064567002/

A court document filed Wednesday morning states that the man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts was working legally in Iowa.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was charged Tuesday in the July 18 disappearance of Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student whose abduction has captured national headlines.

Law enforcement officials on Tuesday said he was an undocumented immigrant, which immediately fueled political debate, including a statement from Gov. Kim Reynolds:"We are angry that a broken immigration system allowed a predator like this to live in our community, and we will do all we can (to) bring justice to Mollie’s killer.”

Now you can stop pretending you ever cared about her, or anyone other than yourself...

Well every single libtard news outlet, including CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, the NY Times, the Wa Po, etc, etc, etc reported he was here illegally.

My bad for believing all the liberal, fake news, news outlets. When they ALL were reporting the same thing, it couldn't be fake news, could it? No, it was FAKE NEWS. I should have known better, because they have unanimously reported fake news before.
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again.
-30-3
-29-1 vs IAA.
-18-0 vs CAA (JMU 20 straight wins vs CAA). 1st Yankee/A-10/CAA team ever to go undefeated in league play in back to back seasons.
-18-0 at home.

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Postby HI54UNI » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Story changing again.

BROOKLYN (AP) — A Mexican man charged with killing an Iowa college student worked on a dairy farm for years under a false name just a few miles from where the young woman was allegedly abducted while running last month, his employer said Wednesday.

The employer's assertion came shortly after an attorney for Cristhian Bahena Rivera challenged the government's statement he was living in the country illegally, while also acknowledging the suspect's immigration status may be a "matter of interpretation." The attorney said his conclusion was based on a statement from the employer, who later said it was incorrect.

https://globegazette.com/news/iowa/update-mexican-man-charged-in-iowa-slaying-worked-under-fake/article_59c11923-6748-52ef-aa40-417a8499e95d.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

All my posts are satire.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Postby BDKJMU » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:42 pm

dbackjon wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:And an illegal immigrant has been arrested for mudering Molly Tibbetts. :ohno:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/mollie-ti ... d=57306476

HE WAS HERE LEGALLY

Wrong libtard. :dunce: Fake news outlets:
-He was here illegally.
-No he was here legally.
-No, he was here illegally afterall..
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again.
-30-3
-29-1 vs IAA.
-18-0 vs CAA (JMU 20 straight wins vs CAA). 1st Yankee/A-10/CAA team ever to go undefeated in league play in back to back seasons.
-18-0 at home.

Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Re: RE: Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Postby Gil Dobie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 am

Bisonfanatical wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

You are spot on in this instance ... look at the rapes every day in this country by legal, documented, priests, primarily although not exclusively of Catholic persuasion?

Are you kidding me, the priest stuff has been big in the news for years, and the left is trying to do something about it. Not the same picture of the left, with undocumented immigrant crime.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bisonfanatical
Level1
Level1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Illegal immigrant rapists and murderers

Postby Bisonfanatical » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Gil Dobie wrote:
Bisonfanatical wrote:

Are you kidding me, the priest stuff has been big in the news for years, and the left is trying to do something about it. Not the same picture of the left, with undocumented immigrant crime.

The statement was actually in response to his quote about "demonizing illegals" and "ignoring the heinous crimes committed by American citizens".

Assuming you consider a Catholic priest, a US citizen?

In no way, shape, or form was I actually agreeing with that statement of his.

Notice his silence?

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Jagoff

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Illegals should be demonized they are breaking the law and are illegal, at the very least they should be shot for trespassing.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Postby Baldy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:14 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

:nod:

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

Hey Jon

Just checking

Did you post your correction yet?
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Postby Baldy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Illegal immigrant released by 'sanctuary' charged with triple murder: ICE

An illegal immigrant released by a “sanctuary city” county in New Jersey was charged this week with a triple homicide halfway across the country in Missouri, authorities said Friday.

Luis Rodrigo Perez stands accused of being the gunman in a shooting spree last week that claimed the lives of two men and one woman, at two different homes.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it tried to deport Perez after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Middlesex County, New Jersey, last year. But the county, which has a non-cooperation policy with ICE, refused to alert the feds when it released Perez in February of this year, ICE said.

“Had ICE’s detainer request in December 2017 been honored by Middlesex County Jail, Luis Rodrigo Perez would have been placed in deportation proceedings and likely sent home to his country — and three innocent people might be alive today,” said Corey Price, acting ICE executive associate director.

John Tsoukaris, ICE’s deportation operations field director in Newark, New Jersey, called Middlesex County’s policy “reckless.”

He said Perez had a history of violence and would have been a clear candidate for cooperation.

Donks. :ohno:

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Baldy wrote:Illegal immigrant released by 'sanctuary' charged with triple murder: ICE

An illegal immigrant released by a “sanctuary city” county in New Jersey was charged this week with a triple homicide halfway across the country in Missouri, authorities said Friday.

Luis Rodrigo Perez stands accused of being the gunman in a shooting spree last week that claimed the lives of two men and one woman, at two different homes.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it tried to deport Perez after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Middlesex County, New Jersey, last year. But the county, which has a non-cooperation policy with ICE, refused to alert the feds when it released Perez in February of this year, ICE said.

“Had ICE’s detainer request in December 2017 been honored by Middlesex County Jail, Luis Rodrigo Perez would have been placed in deportation proceedings and likely sent home to his country — and three innocent people might be alive today,” said Corey Price, acting ICE executive associate director.

John Tsoukaris, ICE’s deportation operations field director in Newark, New Jersey, called Middlesex County’s policy “reckless.”

He said Perez had a history of violence and would have been a clear candidate for cooperation.

Donks. :ohno:

Baldy,

This might be fake news.

Want to know why? I can't find it on any of those guardians of Democracy outlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 93henfan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Before I comment if this was good or bad, were the three people murdered also illegal aliens?

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Postby CAA Flagship » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:41 am

93henfan wrote:Before I comment if this was good or bad, were the three people murdered also illegal aliens?

Not sure, but they are from Missouri.

phpBB [video]

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 93henfan » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:50 am

CAA Flagship wrote:
93henfan wrote:Before I comment if this was good or bad, were the three people murdered also illegal aliens?

Not sure, but they are from Missouri.

phpBB [video]

Did she say, "everything from Missouri has a taint about it"?

Because that's sure what it sounded like. :lol:

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Postby CAA Flagship » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:05 am

93henfan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:Not sure, but they are from Missouri.

phpBB [video]

Did she say, "everything from Missouri has a taint about it"?

Because that's sure what it sounded like. :lol:

:nod: :nod: :lol:

Return to “Politics”