The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Political discussions
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10723
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Official

Postby SDHornet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Chizzang wrote:
Ibanez wrote:You know, I really hate agreeing with you.

The US takes in a lot of money and wastes it. Neither side wants to fix that because it means there’s less money for the Congressman Schmuck Overpass in Bumbleuck, Alabama to be paid with federal funds or some study to research the uses of oak trees.



I'm only going to say this 100 more times...
The American Political infrastructure does not have a Revenue Problem
It has a Spending Problem

The end...

:nod:

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10723
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Postby SDHornet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:44 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Because it's true... like all quality humor

:nod:

When you've got almost the entire conservative christian movement
saying that a confirmed whore monger is okay
credibility is circling the drain

They exchanged their soul for the world; there's a Bible verse about it which I'm sure they've read.

He had them sold after reading from "Two Corinthians". :lol:

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17000
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Postby CID1990 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:59 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Because it's true... like all quality humor

:nod:

When you've got almost the entire conservative christian movement
saying that a confirmed whore monger is okay
credibility is circling the drain

They exchanged their soul for the world; there's a Bible verse about it which I'm sure they've read.


Maybe it's one of those Bible verses that can be ignored

Sort of like all those suras in the Koran that can be ignored
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10723
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Postby SDHornet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

CID1990 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:They exchanged their soul for the world; there's a Bible verse about it which I'm sure they've read.


Maybe it's one of those Bible verses that can be ignored

Sort of like all those suras in the Koran that can be ignored

:lol:

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46872
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Ibanez » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
css75 wrote:
Right, he wants to leave it to the states.


Are y'all trolling or do you not know what Roe v Wade is?

They see me trollin....they hatin’


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8818
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Postby ∞∞∞ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:01 am

CID1990 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:They exchanged their soul for the world; there's a Bible verse about it which I'm sure they've read.


Maybe it's one of those Bible verses that can be ignored

Sort of like all those suras in the Koran that can be ignored

Since both Christianity and Islam (and others) are BS, I wish more people would choose the cutesy parts and ignore the rest. And it's insane we teach this **** to children; I remember reading the Quran with mom and the story of Lot is a great example of the point:

Lot lives in Sodom & Gomorrah and some angels magically show up to tell him the wife's preggo. They also demand the city peeps change their ways or face death, so naturally the citizens try to rape the angels. Lot saves them by offering his own daughters be gang raped instead. As a reward for saving them (by aforementioned gang rape), they tell the family to leave the city and never look back. Curiosity gets the best of Lot's wife, she takes a peak at the genocide happening behind her and as any loving God does, he immediately murders her (and the unborn child). Lot and his daughters reach their final destination and Lot is upset at everything which transpired, so the daughters have an orgy with him. The End.

Moral of the story as a child: Don't question God. He'll punish you.
Moral of the story as adult: What the **** kind of sick story is this?

I'm pretty sure the Bible's version is similar, and that's just ONE story.

As a side note, this is my favorite line in the Bible. It makes me chuckle every time:
Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. - Matthew 21:18-22

:lol:

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20480
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Gil Dobie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am

Good thing we have these great biblical scholars on cs.com. :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15222
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Chizzang » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 am

Gil Dobie wrote:Good thing we have these great biblical scholars on cs.com. :roll:


It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else


The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone
The road to Salvation cannot be achieved through the use of logic or common sense
And such are the mysteries of Salvation...

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8818
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby ∞∞∞ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

The Bible is actually a well-written book with some badass - although sometimes psychotic - stories.

But I'd never read parts of it to a child, nor would I revolve any portion of my life around it.

ps. same with any religious fantasy book.

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20480
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Gil Dobie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:03 am

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Good thing we have these great biblical scholars on cs.com. :roll:


It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else


The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone


Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15222
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Chizzang » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Gil Dobie wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else


The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone


Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.


Sure...
okay Gil but "some data" doesn't equal omnipotent bearded guy in the sky

Paul never met Jesus...
The chronological facts are undisputed
and to the majority of humans on earth Paul isn't much different than Joseph Smith
Just a guy making up a bunch of stuff to empower himself over others

:geek:
The road to Salvation cannot be achieved through the use of logic or common sense
And such are the mysteries of Salvation...

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46872
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Ibanez » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Gil Dobie wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else


The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone


Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.


So does Gone With The Wind...what's your point?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20480
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Gil Dobie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 am

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.


Sure...
okay Gil but "some data" doesn't equal omnipotent bearded guy in the sky

Paul never met Jesus...
The chronological facts are undisputed
and to the majority of humans on earth Paul isn't much different than Joseph Smith
Just a guy making up a bunch of stuff to empower himself over others

:geek:


So you agree, it's not faith alone. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20480
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Gil Dobie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:18 am

Ibanez wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.


So does Gone With The Wind...what's your point?


I was commenting that it wasn't faith alone, that was my point. Glad you agree, there are some historical facts included.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15518
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby houndawg » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
This is probably just somebody hoping to scrape enough Trump off their shoes to be able to find another job when the collapse the obviously see coming arrives, assuming of course, without reason to, that it didn't come from the US intelligence community - those guys do seem to be taking this **** personally. Resign and spill your guts or stfu.


I agree that would be the honorable thing to do....assuming Mr. Anonymous has any sense of honor.


What if there is no such person and its a deep-state psy-ops program?
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15518
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby houndawg » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Historical records have shown that each of the four have actual facts associated with them. People, places and events, that really existed.


Sure...
okay Gil but "some data" doesn't equal omnipotent bearded guy in the sky

Paul never met Jesus...
The chronological facts are undisputed
and to the majority of humans on earth Paul isn't much different than Joseph Smith
Just a guy making up a bunch of stuff to empower himself over others

:geek:


Joe Smith was just trying to monopolize the poon. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3955
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby UNI88 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:38 am

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Good thing we have these great biblical scholars on cs.com. :roll:


It doesn't take a "great scholar" to smell bullsh!t...
The books of the Bible stand on faith alone and nothing else


The King James Bible
The Lost City of Atlantis
Greek Mythology
Norse Gods

Very little separates these things other than faith alone


Ra and Osiris are pissed about being marginalized.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10723
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby SDHornet » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:The Bible is actually a well-written book with some badass - although sometimes psychotic - stories.

But I'd never read parts of it to a child, nor would I revolve any portion of my life around it.

ps. same with any religious fantasy book.

Says the guy that plays Magic the Gathering.


;)

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47872
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
A.K.A.: Very stable genius
Location: Delmarva

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby 93henfan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 am

Hispanics flourishing in Trump economy

President Trump's economy is the rising tide that is lifting all boats. This is especially true for Hispanics, who were among the biggest victims of the low-growth, high-regulation economy under President Obama.

Last week, the Census Bureau announced new household income numbers, which showed that median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent, adjusted for inflation, last year. That’s more than double the increase seen by all households. More Hispanics moved into the upper-income brackets, and fewer remained in the lower ones. That’s welcome news as the nation celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month...

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/407079-hispanics-flourishing-in-trump-economy
"I swear to God I'll **** take the ball and shove it down your **** throat." - Serena Williams, 2009 US Open

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 31153
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby CAA Flagship » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:00 am

93henfan wrote:
Hispanics flourishing in Trump economy

President Trump's economy is the rising tide that is lifting all boats. This is especially true for Hispanics, who were among the biggest victims of the low-growth, high-regulation economy under President Obama.

Last week, the Census Bureau announced new household income numbers, which showed that median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent, adjusted for inflation, last year. That’s more than double the increase seen by all households. More Hispanics moved into the upper-income brackets, and fewer remained in the lower ones. That’s welcome news as the nation celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month...

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/407079-hispanics-flourishing-in-trump-economy

The Browns in Cleveland are weighting down the average. :ohno:

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5471
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Pwns » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:41 am

Somewhere out there, Trump's handlers are keeping him as busy as possible to keep him from seeing this and tweeting about it...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... art-2018-9
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46872
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Ibanez » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:45 am

Pwns wrote:Somewhere out there, Trump's handlers are keeping him as busy as possible to keep him from seeing this and tweeting about it...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... art-2018-9


Yet she willfully had sex with him. I may be in the minority here - but she’s willfully had sex with him, took the money to shut up and then reneged. His adulterous behavior, while not shocking wasn’t a secret. She’s admitting to having consensual sex with a married man and accepting money to be quiet about it.


I’m not on trumps side in this, btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10667
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Col Hogan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:48 am

Beto be dropping in TX...

The MSM said Texas could go blue in 2016...didn’t even come close...

They repeated their “hope” for the upcoming Senate race...

https://poll.qu.edu/texas/release-detail?ReleaseID=2570
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5471
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: The Official

Postby Pwns » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:53 am

Ibanez wrote:
Pwns wrote:Somewhere out there, Trump's handlers are keeping him as busy as possible to keep him from seeing this and tweeting about it...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... art-2018-9


Yet she willfully had sex with him. I may be in the minority here - but she’s willfully had sex with him, took the money to shut up and then reneged. His adulterous behavior, while not shocking wasn’t a secret. She’s admitting to having consensual sex with a married man and accepting money to be quiet about it.


I’m not on trumps side in this, btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh I don't disagree at all. She's just as sleazy as Trump and honestly doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box. She'll make more than the hush money from a book deal and Trump-themed porn videos.
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46872
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby Ibanez » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Pwns wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yet she willfully had sex with him. I may be in the minority here - but she’s willfully had sex with him, took the money to shut up and then reneged. His adulterous behavior, while not shocking wasn’t a secret. She’s admitting to having consensual sex with a married man and accepting money to be quiet about it.


I’m not on trumps side in this, btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh I don't disagree at all. She's just as sleazy as Trump and honestly doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box. She'll make more than the hush money from a book deal and Trump-themed porn videos.

I bet libruls have already preorder enough that whatever advance she received will be recouped very quickly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 89Hen, AZGrizFan, Baidu [Spider], dbackjon, Grizalltheway, HI54UNI, Silenoz and 59 guests