Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Political discussions
User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47454
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
A.K.A.: Very stable genius
Location: Delmarva

Re: RE: Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby 93henfan » Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

BDKJMU wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:No spin. It's wrong because education is one of the greatest long-term investments a society can make.

The DoE takes up 3% of the budget; the DoD takes up 17%. Those numbers should be flipped.

No they shouldnt. If anything the DoE should be abolished. We don’t even need a bloated federal DoE of close to 4K employees and 70 billion $$ forcing mandates onto local & state schools. And the fed shouldn’t even be involved in the student loan program. All that has done has driven up tuition costs, encouraged more students to take on loans they can’t afford, and forcing taxpayers to cover costs. Education is a local & state matter- let the locals and states run the schools & universities as they see fit.


I fully support Federal Government downsizing!

Through highly attractive early retirement packages for all those bloated bureaucrats in Washington DC. Offers that can’t be refused if you will!!

We’re talking cold, hard cash money, homey!!! More than anyone should really get to retire early.

DRAIN.

THE.

SWAMP.

(With carefully crafted buyouts)
To the left, illegal aliens are "dreamers", patriots are "deplorable", islam is the “religion of peace” and NRA members are "terrorists"

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:06 pm

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well now you’re talking about USNA grads in general

I never said the majority of them weren’t asshats

But the “barely graduated” thing is pure ignorance of just about everything


The Navy says he graduated 894th out of 899. Usually not the guys that get the choice flying gigs. :coffee:

But I see your point - what with all the talent being at Annapolis he'd have easily graduated at the top any of the lower-tier academies like the Citadel by a pretty wide margin. 8-)


hey look more ignorance

and then an ad hominem fallacy as an added bonus

grades and class size have little to do with aviation selectees in the Navy and Marines





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15405
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby houndawg » Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 am

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
The Navy says he graduated 894th out of 899. Usually not the guys that get the choice flying gigs. :coffee:

But I see your point - what with all the talent being at Annapolis he'd have easily graduated at the top any of the lower-tier academies like the Citadel by a pretty wide margin. 8-)


hey look more ignorance

and then an ad hominem fallacy as an added bonus

grades and class size have little to do with aviation selectees in the Navy and Marines





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Evidently.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5398
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby Pwns » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:22 pm

We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby CID1990 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Pwns wrote:https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/05/world/middleeast/iran-nuclear-deal.html#click=https://t.co/D15vPsAtqV

That's very suspiciously quick...


Iran has repeatedly said their enrichment program is for peaceful purposes - in fact, even during "The Deal" they maintained that they were never working on a bomb. They even had North Korean nuke physicists helping them with this peaceful venture

They're just trying to go nuclear for the electricity


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 38023
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby kalm » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:34 am

CID1990 wrote:
Pwns wrote:https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/05/world/middleeast/iran-nuclear-deal.html#click=https://t.co/D15vPsAtqV

That's very suspiciously quick...


Iran has repeatedly said their enrichment program is for peaceful purposes - in fact, even during "The Deal" they maintained that they were never working on a bomb. They even had North Korean nuke physicists helping them with this peaceful venture

They're just trying to go nuclear for the electricity


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Maybe they don’t want to get Gaddafi’d.
Image
Image
Image

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15405
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby houndawg » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:50 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Iran has repeatedly said their enrichment program is for peaceful purposes - in fact, even during "The Deal" they maintained that they were never working on a bomb. They even had North Korean nuke physicists helping them with this peaceful venture

They're just trying to go nuclear for the electricity


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Maybe they don’t want to get Gaddafi’d.


:nod:

North Korea isn't giving up its nukes. They don't have any other cards to play.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 19607
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby Ivytalk » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:01 am

Pwns wrote:Looks like Netanyahu is going to blow this thing open....

Looks like Mrs. Netanyahu was just indicted for fraud! :shock:
Support your neighborhood Budget Hawk!

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46428
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: Shameless Street Dog

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby Ibanez » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am

Ivytalk wrote:
Pwns wrote:Looks like Netanyahu is going to blow this thing open....

Looks like Mrs. Netanyahu was just indicted for fraud! :shock:

It's about time. I've been saying it for years...


Any woman wearing a padded bra is a fraud. :tothehand:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5398
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby Pwns » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Image

Always suspected the jooz were behind climate change.
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Kerry Fails Again-Iran Talks Extended-No Agreement In Sight

Postby CID1990 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:35 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Iran has repeatedly said their enrichment program is for peaceful purposes - in fact, even during "The Deal" they maintained that they were never working on a bomb. They even had North Korean nuke physicists helping them with this peaceful venture

They're just trying to go nuclear for the electricity


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Maybe they don’t want to get Gaddafi’d.


"We came, we saw, he died."

<CACKLE>

Hey wait... didn't they pen the "deal" with the same guy who Gaddafi'd Gaddafi?

Yeah they ain't cheating at all
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZGrizFan, CID1990, dbackjon, kalm and 47 guests