Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Political discussions
Post Reply
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 44330
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by kalm »

:nod:
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) claimed Sunday that intelligence oversight officials in Congress would have met with Edward Snowden, had he reached out to them before leaking documents to the press on surveillance by the National Security Agency.

"He had an opportunity -- if what he was was a whistleblower -- to pick up the phone and call the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate Intelligence Committee and say, 'Look, I have some information you ought to see,'" Feinstein, a frequent defender of the NSA, said on "Face the Nation" Sunday.

"And we would certainly have seen him -- maybe both together, maybe separately -- but we would have seen him, and we would have looked at that information," Feinstein said. "That didn't happen, and now he's gone and done this enormous disservice to our country. And I think the answer is no clemency."
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12758
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.

"Pick up the phone and call us to talk about it." :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 17467
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 pm
I am a fan of: ASU
Location: SC

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by ASUG8 »

SDHornet wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.

"Pick up the phone and call us to talk about it." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hard to disagree with this. :nod:

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54733
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by 93henfan »

SDHornet wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.
That may still happen. 8-)
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15482
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

SDHornet wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.

"Pick up the phone and call us to talk about it." :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it would be the wrong body................. :coffee:
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 15948
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by SuperHornet »

"Slunt?"

Is that a mash-up of "slut" and the C-word?

:lol:
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12758
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
SDHornet wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.
That may still happen. 8-)
Yup but at least now it won't just be a footnote in the local papers' obit column. Snowden turns up dead somewhere and we know which suspects are atop the list.

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54733
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by 93henfan »

SuperHornet wrote:"Slunt?"

Is that a mash-up of "slut" and the C-word?

:lol:
An Amy Grant fan would know!
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52613
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote:"Slunt?"

Is that a mash-up of "slut" and the C-word?

:lol:
Yes. She's also what we, men, call an "Amy Grant."
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 15948
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by SuperHornet »

Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 35966
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by CAA Flagship »

SuperHornet wrote:Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54733
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by 93henfan »

I met Mark in SC. Everything I said, he repeated. Every drink I ordered, he said "I'll have what he's having." When I went shopping for a seersucker...

You get the picture.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52613
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:I met Mark in SC. Everything I said, he repeated. Every drink I ordered, he said "I'll have what he's having." When I went shopping for a seersucker...

You get the picture.
It's true. I copy everything 93 says and does. Whe he ordered a drink, I had the same drink. When he sat down to pee, I sat down to pee.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52613
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote:Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....
Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3056
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Bronco »

-
Another Feinstein quote
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein: You Could Have Kept Your Health Insurance Plan… Until We Passed Obamacare

Via Hot Air:

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 13651
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 am
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Cap'n Cat »

Bronco wrote:-
Another Feinstein quote
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein: You Could Have Kept Your Health Insurance Plan… Until We Passed Obamacare

Via Hot Air:

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.

And another link from some Idaho dork who can't think for himself.......

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52577
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote:
93henfan wrote:
That may still happen. 8-)
Yup but at least now it won't just be a footnote in the local papers' obit column. Snowden turns up dead somewhere and we know which suspects are atop the list.
Like that will matter... :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 22669
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by CID1990 »

Bronco wrote:-
Another Feinstein quote
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein: You Could Have Kept Your Health Insurance Plan… Until We Passed Obamacare

Via Hot Air:

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.
I heard that interview. I'm wondering if the people who actually buy that nonsense are a majority in this country. If they are then were fvcked
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3056
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Bronco »

-
Cap'n I know it must suck to find out that your heroes are crooks and liars...probably enough to give a guy a stroke

The Blum Crime family have always been all over the California bullet train. They also got rich on Iraqi war contracts that lady F awarded to her husband’s company.


Dianne Feinstein Delivers Postal Profits to Hubby
Townhall.com ^ | November 4, 2013 | Bill Tatro

But perhaps the greatest incentive would have been something like the apparent deal that was recently orchestrated by the senior Democratic Senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, as she convinced her fellow senators to sell 56 buildings that currently house offices for the U.S. Postal Service.

Rumor has it that the sale of the properties will fetch about $19 billion.The interesting point, and what all future House and Senate wannabes should aspire to, is having a spouse who owns the company that will broker the U.S. Postal Service deal.That company is the CBRE Group and that spouse is Richard Blum.A commission of 3% to 6%, or about $1 billion, is definitely quite handsome and will be received by Mr. Blum and Mrs. Blum (Dianne Feinstein.)
Image
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 13651
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 am
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by Cap'n Cat »

Bronco wrote:-
Cap'n I know it must suck to find out that your heroes are crooks and liars...probably enough to give a guy a stroke

The Blum Crime family have always been all over the California bullet train. They also got rich on Iraqi war contracts that lady F awarded to her husband’s company.


Dianne Feinstein Delivers Postal Profits to Hubby
Townhall.com ^ | November 4, 2013 | Bill Tatro

But perhaps the greatest incentive would have been something like the apparent deal that was recently orchestrated by the senior Democratic Senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, as she convinced her fellow senators to sell 56 buildings that currently house offices for the U.S. Postal Service.

Rumor has it that the sale of the properties will fetch about $19 billion.The interesting point, and what all future House and Senate wannabes should aspire to, is having a spouse who owns the company that will broker the U.S. Postal Service deal.That company is the CBRE Group and that spouse is Richard Blum.A commission of 3% to 6%, or about $1 billion, is definitely quite handsome and will be received by Mr. Blum and Mrs. Blum (Dianne Feinstein.)
Image
Sorry, Bronchitis. No stroke here. However, your next one will be when they're inauguratin' Mrs. Clinton in a few years.

:nod:

Post Reply