kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by kalm »

:nod:
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) claimed Sunday that intelligence oversight officials in Congress would have met with Edward Snowden, had he reached out to them before leaking documents to the press on surveillance by the National Security Agency.

"He had an opportunity -- if what he was was a whistleblower -- to pick up the phone and call the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate Intelligence Committee and say, 'Look, I have some information you ought to see,'" Feinstein, a frequent defender of the NSA, said on "Face the Nation" Sunday.

"And we would certainly have seen him -- maybe both together, maybe separately -- but we would have seen him, and we would have looked at that information," Feinstein said. "That didn't happen, and now he's gone and done this enormous disservice to our country. And I think the answer is no clemency."
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Diane Feinstein is a Stupid Slunt.

Post by SDHornet »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
He does that and then a body is found in a drainage ditch somewhere.

"Pick up the phone and call us to talk about it." :lol: :lol: :lol:
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

SDHornet wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Hard to disagree with this. :nod:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

That may still happen. 8-)
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

But it would be the wrong body................. :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

"Slunt?"

Is that a mash-up of "slut" and the C-word?

:lol:

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote:
Yup but at least now it won't just be a footnote in the local papers' obit column. Snowden turns up dead somewhere and we know which suspects are atop the list.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

SuperHornet wrote:"Slunt?"

An Amy Grant fan would know!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote:"Slunt?"

Yes. She's also what we, men, call an "Amy Grant."
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

SuperHornet wrote:Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....
:lol: :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I met Mark in SC. Everything I said, he repeated. Every drink I ordered, he said "I'll have what he's having." When I went shopping for a seersucker...

You get the picture.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:I met Mark in SC. Everything I said, he repeated. Every drink I ordered, he said "I'll have what he's having." When I went shopping for a seersucker...

You get the picture.
It's true. I copy everything 93 says and does. Whe he ordered a drink, I had the same drink. When he sat down to pee, I sat down to pee.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote:Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch....
Do you REALLY have to be a copy cat, Mark? 93 beat you to the punch
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Another Feinstein quote
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein: You Could Have Kept Your Health Insurance Plan… Until We Passed Obamacare

Via Hot Air:

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

Bronco wrote:-
Another Feinstein quote
Dem Sen. Dianne Feinstein: You Could Have Kept Your Health Insurance Plan… Until We Passed Obamacare

Via Hot Air:

SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear.

And another link from some Idaho dork who can't think for himself.......
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Yup but at least now it won't just be a footnote in the local papers' obit column. Snowden turns up dead somewhere and we know which suspects are atop the list.
Like that will matter... :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Another Feinstein quote

Via Hot Air:

I heard that interview. I'm wondering if the people who actually buy that nonsense are a majority in this country. If they are then were fvcked
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Cap'n I know it must suck to find out that your heroes are crooks and liars...probably enough to give a guy a stroke

The Blum Crime family have always been all over the California bullet train. They also got rich on Iraqi war contracts that lady F awarded to her husband’s company.

Dianne Feinstein Delivers Postal Profits to Hubby
Townhall.com ^ | November 4, 2013 | Bill Tatro

But perhaps the greatest incentive would have been something like the apparent deal that was recently orchestrated by the senior Democratic Senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, as she convinced her fellow senators to sell 56 buildings that currently house offices for the U.S. Postal Service.

Rumor has it that the sale of the properties will fetch about $19 billion.The interesting point, and what all future House and Senate wannabes should aspire to, is having a spouse who owns the company that will broker the U.S. Postal Service deal.That company is the CBRE Group and that spouse is Richard Blum.A commission of 3% to 6%, or about $1 billion, is definitely quite handsome and will be received by Mr. Blum and Mrs. Blum (Dianne Feinstein.)
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

Cap'n I know it must suck to find out that your heroes are crooks and liars...probably enough to give a guy a stroke

The Blum Crime family have always been all over the California bullet train. They also got rich on Iraqi war contracts that lady F awarded to her husband’s company.

Dianne Feinstein Delivers Postal Profits to Hubby
Townhall.com ^ | November 4, 2013 | Bill Tatro

But perhaps the greatest incentive would have been something like the apparent deal that was recently orchestrated by the senior Democratic Senator from California, Dianne Feinstein, as she convinced her fellow senators to sell 56 buildings that currently house offices for the U.S. Postal Service.

Rumor has it that the sale of the properties will fetch about $19 billion.The interesting point, and what all future House and Senate wannabes should aspire to, is having a spouse who owns the company that will broker the U.S. Postal Service deal.That company is the CBRE Group and that spouse is Richard Blum.A commission of 3% to 6%, or about $1 billion, is definitely quite handsome and will be received by Mr. Blum and Mrs. Blum (Dianne Feinstein.)
Sorry, Bronchitis. No stroke here. However, your next one will be when they're inauguratin' Mrs. Clinton in a few years.

:nod: