grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Re: A Molestation Victim's Take on JoPa's Passing

Post by grizzaholic »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Do you have any idea what you read? Do you know.Do you think? Do you have any idea? Do you realize? If you know these names without looking them up on Google, you might actually be informed about this matter.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

If you don't know these names, you have no clue what you are talking about.
You are one sad, angry little man. Why are you so hell-bent on defending these folks?
It is called a reverse-D1b
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

FWIW, I don't hate just JoPa over this. I think anyone involved in this cover up/knew anything and didn't do anything about it should be in prison. Once they found out and did nothing to stop it they continued to allow little kids to be raped.

One could argue there is a lot of willful blindness in this case,
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
Sandusky had been retired (at Joe's insistence) for over three years at that time. He wasn't on staff.

Paterno was notified by McQueary on a Saturday. Paterno reported it on a Monday.
And you're ok with that? :coffee: If somebody was raping my kid, and I found out a person in authority KNEW and didn't even bother to report it for 48 hours, that person wouldn't make it to the end of the week. :thumb:
Mqueary testified that he didn't go into detail about the acts with Joe Pa, so its likely Paterno DIDN'T know the kid was being raped. Just knew something inappropriate was going on.

Whats ridiculous is you've got people on here saying Joe Pa deserves the same level of punishment as Sandusky.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
And you're ok with that? :coffee: If somebody was raping my kid, and I found out a person in authority KNEW and didn't even bother to report it for 48 hours, that person wouldn't make it to the end of the week. :thumb:
Mqueary testified that he didn't go into detail about the acts with Joe Pa, so its likely Paterno DIDN'T know the kid was being raped. Just knew something inappropriate was going on.

Whats ridiculous is you've got people on here saying Joe Pa deserves the same level of punishment as Sandusky.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Another ass-coverer.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Another ass-coverer.
Sorry, forgot you were there with Paterno & Mcqueary 10 years ago. :roll:
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

BDKJMU wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another ass-coverer.
Why protect him? Why defend him to your last breath?

no need to answer, we all know what you are going to post.

Justin Halpern
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another ass-coverer.
Listen...McQueery is a gutless wonder just like JoPa and is just as guilty for failing to put a stop to this as JoPa and the suits.

Let me set the scene for you: You walk into the locker room and hear "rhythmc slapping" coming from the shower. You poke your head into the shower and see a full grown man behind a 10-year old boy, who's got his hands up against the wall and it appears the man is raping the boy from behind. What would YOU do? Leave? FUCK NO!!! If that had been me stumbling in upon that scene that day, that old fucker would have woken up in the hospital. Period. And then I take whatever consequences come my way and go to my deathbed knowing I did the right thing. McQueery and JoPa and all the other suits involved in minimizing this thing and sweeping this fucking thing under the rug can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. I won't shed a tear for any single one of them.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

AZGrizFan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
Listen...McQueery is a gutless wonder just like JoPa and is just as guilty for failing to put a stop to this as JoPa and the suits.

Let me set the scene for you: You walk into the locker room and hear "rhythmc slapping" coming from the shower. You poke your head into the shower and see a full grown man behind a 10-year old boy, who's got his hands up against the wall and it appears the man is raping the boy from behind. What would YOU do? Leave? FUCK NO!!! If that had been me stumbling in upon that scene that day, that old fucker would have woken up in the hospital. Period. And then I take whatever consequences come my way and go to my deathbed knowing I did the right thing. McQueery and JoPa and all the other suits involved in minimizing this thing and sweeping this fucking thing under the rug can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. I won't shed a tear for any single one of them.
THIS.

Justin Halpern
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

grizzaholic wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

THIS.
You got that shit right.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

Let me set the scene for you: You walk into the locker room and hear "rhythmc slapping" coming from the shower. You poke your head into the shower and see a full grown man behind a 10-year old boy, who's got his hands up against the wall and it appears the man is raping the boy from behind. What would YOU do? Leave? **** NO!!! If that had been me stumbling in upon that scene that day, that old **** would have woken up in the hospital. Period. And then I take whatever consequences come my way and go to my deathbed knowing I did the right thing. McQueery and JoPa and all the other suits involved in minimizing this thing and sweeping this **** thing under the rug can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. I won't shed a tear for any single one of them.
And where did I ever defend McQueary's actions? I don't disagree with what I bolded. But McQueary, because failing to kick Sandusky's a**, also reportedly failed to communicate the severity of the actions of what he witnessed to Joe Pa. If McQueary didn't want to let him know the details, McQueary should have gone to the police himself.

But Joe Pa didn't witness the incident, and McQueary reportedly failed to make him aware of the severity.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

This will make CitadelGrad very happy:
By Dying, Joe Paterno Is Still Protecting Penn State

During the grand jury's investigation of Jerry Sandusky, it was Joe Paterno who provided the testimony that corraborated Mike McQueary's story, which is what led to the perjury and failure to report abuse charges against Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and former vice president for business and finance Gary Schultz.

But now that Paterno's dead, according to legal experts questioned by The New York Times, Paterno's prior testimony cannot be used during the trial.

Paterno's grand jury testimony is inadmissible, according to several lawyers, because he was not cross-examined in that proceeding. The Sixth Amendment's confrontation clause guarantees criminal defendants the right to confront the witnesses against them.
Wick Sollers, who was Paterno's lawyer, said in an e-mail that Paterno's statements before the grand jury constituted his only under-oath testimony in the case. With Paterno's death, the lawyers for Curley and Schultz no longer have the opportunity to challenge his credibility.

In other words, it's now McQueary's word against Curley's and Schultz's, unless prosecutors produce another witness or some additional evidence.
Just fucking perfect. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
ASUMountaineer
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Appalachian State

Post by ASUMountaineer »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Willie wrote:Where's the Citadel/Penn State fan on here now?
I'm right here, you worthless ****.

I guess it's easy to ignore the fact that all of Sandusky's victims issued a statement through their attorney months ago that supported Paterno and criticized his firing.

None of you **** who are vilifying Paterno even know what happened or why it happened. You just listen to piss-poor reporting from ESPN or idiotic babble from Mike & Mike or Colin Cowher and think you know the entire story.
I'd be willing to bet you're in the same boat. Perhaps it would be best to not treat his death as if he's a diety and quietly observe his memory if you so choose. Getting on here and berating people is not going to help anyone see the error of their ways. If he knew what was going on and only reported it to his "superiors," especially about a person that--as you pointed out--was not on staff (an employee), that's just an unforgivable lapse of judgment.

Now, that's not to say that all of his good deeds throughout his life should be cast aside, but his memory should take into account the totality of his actions. It is so unfortunate that his life ended with this cloud hanging over his legacy, but only because it's even sadder what the victims had to experience.
Appalachian State Mountaineers:

National Champions: 2005, 2006, and 2007
Southern Conference Champions: 1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! WE'RE GONNA SHOUT IT! NOTHING'S HOTTER THAN A-S-U!
rkwittem
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: North Dakota State

Post by rkwittem »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:This is just the kind of **** that pisses me off. You have no **** clue what you are talking about. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Do you have any idea what you read? Do you know.Do you think? Do you have any idea? Do you realize? If you know these names without looking them up on Google, you might actually be informed about this matter.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

You are one sad, angry little man. Why are you so hell-bent on defending these folks?
Hmm....let's think...

Because his favorite FBS team's time finishing in the upper half of the Big 10 is over? :lol:
Because he doesn't care about child molestation victims? :ohno:
Because he's clueless/dumb/ignorant? :nod:
Because he's all 3? :clap:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

ASUMountaineer wrote:Getting on here and berating people is not going to help anyone see the error of their ways.
You just cut out 74% of all posts you stupid fuck. :lol:
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

The worst are the parents of these victims, they deserve their own circle of hell.
MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

89Hen wrote:
ASUMountaineer wrote:Getting on here and berating people is not going to help anyone see the error of their ways.
You just cut out 74% of all posts you stupid fuck. :lol:
How did you come up with that number? I think you are pulling shit out of your ass.

Justin Halpern
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

grizzaholic wrote:
89Hen wrote: You just cut out 74% of all posts you stupid fuck. :lol:
How did you come up with that number? I think you are pulling shit out of your ass.
Agreed. I think the actual number is 93.07%. Only 6.93% of posts would remain.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

AZGrizFan wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
Agreed. I think the actual number is 93.07%. Only 6.93% of posts would remain.
See here 89, a man with actual facts and graphs and charts to back up his numbers.

Justin Halpern
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

AZGrizFan wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:This is just the kind of shit that pisses me off. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Evidently, you don't have a clue.

Curley
Schultz
Corbett
Surma
Garban
Lubert
Gricar

I'm not defending any of them, you fucking idiot. I wrote that you can't be informed about what happened if you don't know these names without looking them up. You can throw Spanier in there as well.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CitadelGrad wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I'm not defending any of them, you fucking idiot. I wrote that you can't be informed about what happened if you don't know these names without looking them up. You can throw Spanier in there as well.
I know all I need to know to know that JoPa ain't the fucking saint the Penn State faithful are making him out to be. As a human being you are obligated to take information like he got from McQuery and investigate TO THE FULLEST. No matter WHO was involved. His lame ass attempt to claim "I didn't know what it meant" or "I'd never heard of anything like that" and to wait 48 hours to tell his superiors and then just fucking FORGET about it tells me all I need to know. And your blathering on and on and ON about "being informed" ain't gonna change ANY of the facts in this case.

JoPa fucked up. BIG TIME. And in doing so, a child rapist was left to do his work for ANOTHER NINE YEARS. Let that sink in for just a minute. NINE FUCKING YEARS. He's lucky though....he died and gets to avoid all this crap. McQuery has to live with his actions (or LACK of action) for another 50+years.
ASUMountaineer
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Appalachian State

Post by ASUMountaineer »

89Hen wrote:
You just cut out 74% of all posts you stupid ****. :lol:
:lol: I'm all for efficiency.
Appalachian State Mountaineers:

National Champions: 2005, 2006, and 2007
Southern Conference Champions: 1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! WE'RE GONNA SHOUT IT! NOTHING'S HOTTER THAN A-S-U!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

There's a reason here in PA yesterday that tens of thousands came out for Joe Pa's funeral procession to pay their resects:
http://www.statecollege.com/news/local- ... on-990307/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

BDKJMU wrote:Image

There's a reason here in PA yesterday that tens of thousands came out for Joe Pa's funeral procession to pay their resects:
http://www.statecollege.com/news/local- ... on-990307/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And there's a reason Phil Knight said what he said in his eulogy today.

[youtube][/youtube]
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787