SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:05 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:16 am Day late and a dollar short for the Neocons.

A year and a half after Russia and Ukraine were forced apart at the negotiating table and minus 300k+ in able bodied young men, the Neocons now tell Ukraine to negotiate.

Gotta make sure to include Germany as the US blew up their pipeline and can't foot the bill.

What a disaster.
Link
Now that would harm your development. I've defined the path, now it's up for you to enrich yourself and put yourself on that path to self development. You're welcome.

But just in case, I'll help a little.

https://news.yahoo.com/german-us-pushin ... 22243.html
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:45 am
kalm wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:05 am

Link
Now that would harm your development. I've defined the path, now it's up for you to enrich yourself and put yourself on that path to self development. You're welcome.

We’ll see.

Bild, a German tabloid, reported what it described as a “secret” German-American plan to force Ukraine’s hand on opening peace talks, citing sources in the German government.”

You think Putin or Zallensky or the Baltics are willing to compromise? Especially considering what this has cost Russia?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:34 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:25 pm

Correct, but works alone don't mean anything if you don't believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus for salvation. That's where Christianity differs from all the other feel good religions in the world....

...oh and then expect the world to hate you for accepting Jesus as your savior. When the world hates you for that, then you know you're over the target. :thumb:

always the victims... :jack:

What they hate is the unwillingness of so many christians to mind their own fucking business :coffee:
Not crying victim at all, it is what it is.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:45 am

We’ll see.

Bild, a German tabloid, reported what it described as a “secret” German-American plan to force Ukraine’s hand on opening peace talks, citing sources in the German government.”

You think Putin or Zallensky or the Baltics are willing to compromise? Especially considering what this has cost Russia?
Hell no. Russia is going to extract what it wants from this. They already offered a settlement and the US and UK told Zelensky to ignore it. They'd have his back. Nobody trusts the neocons.

Can you be a little more specific about the cost to Russia?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:16 am We’ll see.

Hell no. Russia is going to extract what it wants from this. They already offered a settlement and the US and UK told Zelensky to ignore it. They'd have his back. Nobody trusts the neocons.

How many dead russian males of breeding age? How many more fled the country to avoid fighting in oberfuhrer putin’s war?

How much industrial production focused on military purposes rather things that would improve the miserable russian quality of life?

The russian military shown to be a fraud incapable of overwhelming an inferior opponent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote:

How many dead russian males of breeding age? How many more fled the country to avoid fighting in oberfuhrer putin’s war?

How much industrial production focused on military purposes rather things that would improve the miserable russian quality of life?

The russian military shown to be a fraud incapable of overwhelming an inferior opponent?

What are you gasbagging about?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:49 am How many dead russian males of breeding age? How many more fled the country to avoid fighting in oberfuhrer putin’s war?

Your keyboard flatulence or the cost to russia. Take your pick.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

The cost to Russia please.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Asked and answered counselor. russia was experiencing a demographic crisis before the illegal invasion, the invasion exasperated that crisis. Their failure to defeat Ukraine exposed their military to be a paper tiger not a super power.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Asked and answered counselor. russia was experiencing a demographic crisis before the illegal invasion, the invasion exasperated that crisis. Their failure to defeat Ukraine exposed their military to be a paper tiger not a super power.

Okay. What I thought. You're full of shit and trolling.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:58 pm Asked and answered counselor. russia was experiencing a demographic crisis before the illegal invasion, the invasion exasperated that crisis. Their failure to defeat Ukraine exposed their military to be a paper tiger not a super power.

No trolling necessary Swiss cheesy. You’re the one that bet that russia would win the war by the end of 2022.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
No trolling necessary Swiss cheesy. You’re the one that bet that russia would win the war by the end of 2022.

You're the one who claimed Russia was a paper tiger. Now is your chance to show your vast knowledge on Russia. The floor is yours.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:49 am
SeattleGriz wrote:

At least they managed to get Sweden and Finland into NATO.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:18 pm

You're the one who claimed Russia was a paper tiger. Now is your chance to show your vast knowledge on Russia. The floor is yours.
russia’s military is closer to Sweden’s than it is to the US’ or China’s. They’re a super power paper tiger. The only thing that makes them a super power is their nukes.

Prove me wrong. Explain how failing to defeat an inferior military is good for russia. Explain how russia isn’t suffering from a demographic crisis (deaths exceeding births, the life expectancy of a third world country, etc.) that’s been exasperated by the war.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:53 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:34 pm

always the victims... :jack:

What they hate is the unwillingness of so many christians to mind their own fucking business :coffee:
Not crying victim at all, it is what it is.
No, you're playing the victim. Nobody cares what superstitions you believe, just because we laugh at them doesn't mean you don't have have every right to believe them if you so choose. Of course if you were someone I cared about I'd be embarrassed for you and try to help you out with some of the weaker points of your cosmology but I would never consider taking away your right to believe a recycled Egyptian sun-god myth. Thats one of the differences between me and evangelical christians. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
russia’s military is closer to Sweden’s than it is to the US’ or China’s. They’re a super power paper tiger. The only thing that makes them a super power is their nukes.

Prove me wrong. Explain how failing to defeat an inferior military is good for russia. Explain how russia isn’t suffering from a demographic crisis (deaths exceeding births, the life expectancy of a third world country, etc.) that’s been exasperated by the war.
Russia just stomped the shit out of a NATO supplied and trained Ukraine three times over, by simply letting Ukraine throw itself into the meat grinder. Russia subdued the Ukrainians with far less men.

What you don't understand is Ukraine was supposed to be the proving ground of a new style of fighting. Using ISR and stand off weaponry to attack from distance. Russia overcame that style quite easily.

Why do you think Ukraine was willing to negotiate and then changed plans? What do you suppose the US and UK offered Ukraine to get them to keep fighting. It would have to be some new weapon (HIMARS) that was going to strike from a distance.

Russia out produced all of the EU and US on a military industrial scale and it isn't even close.

In regards to your claims about Russia's demographic crisis. Show some work. You just doing your usual of making a claim and then never backing it up ain't gonna fly.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:35 am

Russia just stomped the shit out of a NATO supplied and trained Ukraine three times over, by simply letting Ukraine throw itself into the meat grinder. Russia subdued the Ukrainians with far less men.

What you don't understand is Ukraine was supposed to be the proving ground of a new style of fighting. Using ISR and stand off weaponry to attack from distance. Russia overcame that style quite easily.

Why do you think Ukraine was willing to negotiate and then changed plans? What do you suppose the US and UK offered Ukraine to get them to keep fighting. It would have to be some new weapon (HIMARS) that was going to strike from a distance.

Russia out produced all of the EU and US on a military industrial scale and it isn't even close.

In regards to your claims about Russia's demographic crisis. Show some work. You just doing your usual of making a claim and then never backing it up ain't gonna fly.
This must be why they’re increasing the conscription age to 30 and UKR troops are operating on the eastern side of the Dnipro.

Btw, how’s the Black Sea Fleet faring?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:59 am

This must be why they’re increasing the conscription age to 30 and UKR troops are operating on the eastern side of the Dnipro.

Link?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:57 pm

Big time brain drain for Russia, talent windfall for our side. :thumb:

....prison time for minor offenses or the Ukraine front for fighting age males that can't get out. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:27 am

Link?
I think the source of your confusion is that he means the Sea of Azov Fleet - formerly known as the Black Sea Fleet before they had to tuck tail and run.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Link?
I’ll let you find out on your own this time. It’s all widely reported except for whatever back woods alt-right sources you use for “news”.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:05 am

Link?
I’ll let you find out on your own this time. It’s all widely reported except for whatever back woods alt-right sources you use for “news”.

:rofl: Two for two on being unable to back up your claims.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Russia is stuck for the winter right where they are now, they can't gain ground even when their opponent has no air support and their troops will spend the winter hungry cold and will surrender whenever they have an opportunity. You probably aren't old enough to remember the collapse of the Soviet Union when there was a Soviet Union on Friday and by Monday the Berlin Wall was coming down so you'll be taken by surprise with how quickly this thing goes down once we spend them into oblivion.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:18 pm russia’s military is closer to Sweden’s than it is to the US’ or China’s. They’re a super power paper tiger. The only thing that makes them a super power is their nukes.

I didn’t realize that trying to take Kiev and failing, adjusting to trying to take eastern Ukraine and failing, adjusting again to taking whatever they can and then giving ground slowly and painfully (for both sides) equaled stomping the shit out of.

If russia easily overcame Ukraine they’d be in Kiev installing a fascist puppet.

Links showing Ukraine wanted to negotiate and were persuaded not to. And nothing from your Swiss cheese crackpot expert or the equivalent.

russia has outproduced the EU and US in making vodka (and drinking it, part of the demographic crisis).

Lots and lots of articles on the demographic crisis and they go back to before the illegal invasion of Crimea. I can’t help you if you’re too lazy or zombified to look them up.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:10 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

I didn’t realize that trying to take Kiev and failing, adjusting to trying to take eastern Ukraine and failing, adjusting again to taking whatever they can and then giving ground slowly and painfully (for both sides) equaled stomping the shit out of.

If russia easily overcame Ukraine they’d be in Kiev installing a fascist puppet.

Links showing Ukraine wanted to negotiate and were persuaded not to. And nothing from your Swiss cheese crackpot expert or the equivalent.

russia has outproduced the EU and US in making vodka (and drinking it, part of the demographic crisis).

Lots and lots of articles on the demographic crisis and they go back to before the illegal invasion of Crimea. I can’t help you if you’re too lazy or zombified to look them up.
You got it all wrong. They’re considering a move on Lisbon! After they denazify Berlin (since they’ve already denazified Donbas).

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/17 ... LLEdWL4H3w