Duquesne University RB Marquis Brown Dies After Jumping From 16th Floor of Residence Hall

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Duquesne University RB Marquis Brown Dies After Jumping From 16th Floor of Residence Hall

Post by dbackjon »

https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... dence-hall

Duquesne University running back Marquis Brown died Thursday night after jumping from the 16th floor of a residence hall, the university confirmed in a statement Friday morning.

"The Duquesne University community is deeply saddened by the tragedy that occurred on campus on Thursday, October 4, at approximately 10:30 p.m.," the school said. "A student athlete on the University's football team, Marquis Brown, a junior from Washington, D.C., in the McAnulty College of Liberal Arts, jumped out of a 16th floor window of Brottier Hall after campus police arrived in response to a reported disturbance."
:thumb:
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Duquesne University RB Marquis Brown Dies After Jumping From 16th Floor of Residence Hall

Post by dal4018 »

WOW what was the disturbance!!!!!
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Re: Duquesne University RB Marquis Brown Dies After Jumping From 16th Floor of Residence Hall

Post by grizzaholic »

dal4018 wrote:WOW what was the disturbance!!!!!
Nevermind you continuing to fail at the English language....

The disturbance was probably him hitting the ground :?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Hee hee, ha ha NICE!

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe