Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

RIP - Seattle

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
What the hell is there for me to own? Why don't you own him? Damn that's disappointing coming from you, Clodz

If you see me minimizing or making excuses for the right trying to terrorize people then feel free to point it out and then Ill be happy to "own it"

I didn't vote for the asshole and I won't vote for him in the next election either - because he's a statist big spender just like his 2016 opponent -

My point is that there are actual Dems like Eric Holder and Clinton who are supporting this new trend of encouraging intimidation tactics after the fact - people are actually doing these things and then theyre getting backup from prominent Dems
Jon didn't vote for Eric Holder either...

The childishness and pettiness has almost entirely been initiated by The President of the United States
Our President has gotten exactly the response he's been working hard for

And the idea that this is all happening somehow in a Liberal Vacuum is pretty short sighted
When The President of the United States is having weekly hate rallies

The only one capable of stopping the "insanity" is the Commander in Chief
Regardless of that fact that the minority of voters voted for him (as you pointed out) including yourself

The ball still tests neatly in his court
The President has to be the voice of reason and the leader
Expecting leadership to come from behind is where the Republicans are getting it wrong

:coffee:
So in short, (according to you)

Boorish behavior on the part of the President is an excuse for us all to act that way (that's the logic)

Hoo boy! Silly me for expecting the supposed adults in the room (according to them) to actually act like adults

Mind you - you aren't wrong, youre just on the wrong wavelength

BTW the Adult of the Week award goes to Michelle Obama for directly rebuking both Holder and Clinton.... "Fear cannot be a motivator."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

The childishness and pettiness has almost entirely been initiated by The President of the United States

And the idea that this is all happening somehow in a Liberal Vacuum is pretty short sighted

Regardless of the fact that the minority of voters voted for him (as you pointed out) including yourself

Expecting leadership to come from behind is where the Republicans are getting it wrong

Boorish behavior on the part of the President is an excuse for us all to act that way (that's the logic)

Hoo boy! Silly me for expecting the supposed adults in the room (according to them) to actually act like adults

BTW the Adult of the Week award goes to Michelle Obama for directly rebuking both Holder and Clinton.... "Fear cannot be a motivator."
Your synopsis of my quote is completely ridiculous... quite literally ridiculous
If that is what you actually think I'm saying then we are INDEED on different wave lengths

I just re-read my quote above again and I'm not even seeing where you're coming from

:shock:

I'm glad Michele Obama is behaving like a President
Which serves to strengthen my actual point
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Your synopsis of my quote is completely ridiculous... quite literally ridiculous
If that is what you actually think I'm saying then we are INDEED on different wave lengths

I just re-read my quote above again and I'm not even seeing where you're coming from

I'm glad you picked up on my ridiculousness

I'm only trying to match your "you need to own Trump" whataboutism

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Back on topic, I saw a CNN news feed that claimed that rents in Seattle and Portland are actually starting to decline. Is this true?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Regardless of that fact that the minority of voters voted for him (as you pointed out) including yourself

I saw FB meme yesterday of of Mitch McConnell that read if "If you had 5 minutes alone in a room with Mitch, what would you say?"

The first response (from a women): "I have nothing to say. I do have a tire iron though."

Rampant self-centeredness, violent thoughts, tribalism...We appear to be regressing, or Trump's just good at drawing it out of some people. Or perhaps I'm getting old and more cynical.

Oh phew...order is restored...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/politics ... %3A35%3A07

:lol:
Last edited by kalm on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ivytalk wrote:Back on topic, I saw a CNN news feed that claimed that rents in Seattle and Portland are actually starting to decline. Is this true?
Local rag says:

"Rents for Seattle's Luxury Apartments Are Falling, While Low-Cost Apartments Are High and Rising
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Back on topic, I saw a CNN news feed that claimed that rents in Seattle and Portland are actually starting to decline. Is this true?
Local rag says:

"Rents for Seattle's Luxury Apartments Are Falling, While Low-Cost Apartments Are High and Rising
I've heard the same.

My sister and my sister law both rent in Redmond. It's around $3500 for a 2-3 bedroom apartment and tough to find anything less. :shock:
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

America is an idea, not a tribe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Local rag says:

I've heard the same.

My sister and my sister law both rent in Redmond. It's around $3500 for a 2-3 bedroom apartment and tough to find anything less. :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I have a 3-bd room house on a 1/3 acre and my mortgage is barely $1k month. It amazes me at what rent is in some places.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Yup. Both sides are guilty of it. Why aren't we using more renewable resources or cleaner energy?
Renewable energy: employing 40% of the workforce in the industry, producing 4% of the power. That is not a sustainable model.

Case closed.
Only if 4% was all that renewables could produce, and that isn't true by a long way. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Local rag says:

Redistribution. :coffee:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

I'd love to be able to get away with what the Republicans and Fox News are getting away with...
"Pay no attention to the most powerful man in the world, by the way did you see what that college kid said..."

Jeezus Titty Fucking Christ... :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I'd love to be able to get away with what the Republicans and Fox News are getting away with...
"Pay no attention to the most powerful man in the world, by the way did you see what that college kid said..."

Jeezus Titty **** Christ... :lol:
I’m not talking about “what that college kid said”

I’m talking about actual calls to “get in people’s faces”

You aren’t usually the moral equivalency guy but you’re going full-on yes but now
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

Jeezus Titty **** Christ... :lol:

You aren’t usually the moral equivalency guy but you’re going full-on yes but now
I've grown tired of how drastically important "some guy" is to the American political landscape
and how unimportant our Presidents behavior is...

I've grown tired of how we demand accountability everywhere
except from the present administration

All the Republicans in office that hated him 2 years ago - and fought against him
are now sucking his dick

But lets talk about really important stuff like "Nancy Pelosi said something stupid..."

:lol:
Bisonfanatical
Level1
Level1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RIP - Seattle

Post by Bisonfanatical »

Ibanez wrote:
kalm wrote:
I've heard the same.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I have a 3-bd room house on a 1/3 acre and my mortgage is barely $1k month. It amazes me at what rent is in some places.
I am surprised also .... huge amount

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
CID1990
Level5
Level5

RIP - Seattle

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I've grown tired of how drastically important "some guy" is to the American political landscape

All the Republicans in office that hated him 2 years ago - and fought against him
are now sucking his dick

But lets talk about really important stuff like "Nancy Pelosi said something stupid..."

So people arent running legislators out of public venues?

I'm tired of the same crap you are - but this is more than "some guy said" .... double down on that if you want to)

There are actual people doing actual things that politicians have directly suggested they do before the fact, and then a former Presidential candidate and two hopefuls providing cover for the behavior afterwards

And the real kicker here .... the thing that ticks me off - is that none of the crowd that is hounding legislators are from those legislators' states. I might be a little more sympathetic if the people who got in Cruz and his wife's face were Texans... in a restaurant in Austin.... but I guaran damn tee you they are not- if I was a fence sitting voter I'd pull the lever for Cruz on that alone

I personally hope that someone runs a poll on voting outcomes in Texas after a bunch of DC cvnts bullied a senator and his wife

BTW I also note you don't take well to a sip of your own "whatabout" meds

Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

are now sucking his dick

I'm tired of the same crap you are - but this is more than "some guy said" .... double down on that if you want to)

There are actual people doing actual things that politicians have directly suggested they do before the fact, and then a former Presidential candidate and two hopefuls providing cover for the behavior afterwards

And the real kicker here .... the thing that ticks me off - is that none of the crowd that is hounding legislators are from those legislators' states. I might be a little more sympathetic if the people who got in Cruz and his wife's face were Texans... in a restaurant in Austin.... but I guaran damn tee you they are not- if I was a fence sitting voter I'd pull the lever for Cruz on that alone

I personally hope that someone runs a poll on voting outcomes in Texas after a bunch of DC cvnts bullied a senator and his wife

I am not familiar with the Cruz story
We might be arguing about slightly different things

:geek:

This is kinda like how AZ and I argue... usually about two different things
at the same time
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I just hope the Dems quit being mean at some point. It's most unbecoming.

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I am not familiar with the Cruz story
We might be arguing about slightly different things

:geek:

This is kinda like how AZ and I argue... usually about two different things
at the same time
phpBB [video]

And for good measure I'll add one where protesters confronted Elaine Chao and McConnell outside their home.

phpBB [video]

But please keep telling us whatabout Trump... :roll:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

Baldy wrote:
Indeed bad behavior
but
How exactly does ^ this excuse the President as he incites violence..?
I'll be right here as you try to explain how everybody else is supposed to lead from behind on this one

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3941 ... d-violence

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3940 ... r-violence
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Renewable energy: employing 40% of the workforce in the industry, producing 4% of the power. That is not a sustainable model.

Case closed.
Only if 4% was all that renewables could produce, and that isn't true by a long way. :coffee:
I’ll defer to HI on any renewable energy discussion.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Chizzang wrote:
Baldy wrote:
Indeed bad behavior
but
I'll be right here as you try to explain how everybody else is supposed to lead from behind on this one

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3941 ... d-violence

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3940 ... r-violence
Blaming one person’s bad behavior on another is so 2018. :lol: :lol:

And unfuckingbelievable that Michelle Obama is the only adult in the Donk room. Good for her.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
Baldy wrote:
Indeed bad behavior
but

Where has anyone said it does?!

Damn ... talk about Christ having titties

Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Indeed bad behavior
but

Nobody on the right can explain how we're all supposed to take the lead from the bottom and the back
When the guy in the lead is inciting violence

Until the right collectively denounces his behavior... which will never happen
because it's hard to do with his dick in their mouth

The ball is in the RIGHTs court
Leaderships starts from the top
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Nobody on the right can explain how we're all supposed to take the lead from the bottom and the back
When the guy in the lead is inciting violence

Until the right collectively denounces his behavior... which will never happen
because it's hard to do with his dick in their mouth

The ball is in the RIGHTs court
Leaderships starts from the top
Trump always says stupid shit, but saying that I would like to punch a guy in the face is not the same as telling someone else to punch somebody in the face.

On the other hand, you have Mad Max, The Hildabeast and Eric Holder actually telling people to go physically confront and in Holder's case physically assault people.

You're taking your cues from Maxine Waters...just please stop.