polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Re: Dartmouth Hires Female Coach

Post by polsongrizz »

CID1990 wrote:
polsongrizz wrote: Thank you both for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Does it help that Pam thought she was a dude also? :lol:
Pam is obviously cowed by your toxic masculinity and, in light of her lack of empowerment (caused by your rape culture), is just going along with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Possibly all true. In homage to this new information I will try to be a better person man wise from this point on. Can I get an Estrogen soaked Cuban, a Thai Bucket and one bar girl with that? :thumb:
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

kalm wrote:
Rob Iola wrote:Honest question - what exactly does an offensive quality control coach do?
I think it's a position for when you you're already at your assistant coaches limit but have someone who knows their shit, is willing to volunteer or earn camp money, and does not qualify as a grad assistant.
No. Pretty sure it’s the coach who breaks game tape and organize s plays stats. Downs and distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I think we need Pam Postema to moderate this thread. SMH....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4

Post by polsongrizz »

Does she also look like a dude?
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

No, but she would go curse word for curse word until the C-word came out. Then the manager was gone....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4

Post by polsongrizz »

Since I have never heard of her I had to look her up. You must have an awfully wierd idea of a what females look like. Looks like a dude to me.
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS