Football Championship Subdivision discussions
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

ASU-Penn State...

Post by grizzaholic »

I know it is not FCS and a week late but fuck it...I got Moderator Kitteh's login info and am untouchable tonight

I need some info from my friendly App State friends...G8, Appa, Mountaineer, Ashville, etc...

Why couldn't you put Penn State in their place last week?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Re: ASU-Penn State...

Post by AshevilleApp »

grizzaholic wrote:I know it is not FCS and a week late but **** it...I got Moderator Kitteh's login info and am untouchable tonight

I need some info from my friendly App State friends...G8, Appa, Mountaineer, Ashville, etc...

Why couldn't you put Penn State in their place last week?
We tend to play down to our opponents level.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Most Penn State fans (myself included) acknowledged before the season that Appy would be our toughest non-conference opponent, Pitt and Kent St. being the other two. The beatdown at Heinz Field on Saturday night only proved the point.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Penn State came out after halftime and went up two scores and thought they had it in the bag. Credit to App State for not quitting in the fourth and actually taking a brief lead late. But when it really counted, the better team shut the door.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

93henfan wrote:Penn State came out after halftime and went up two scores and thought they had it in the bag. Credit to App State for not quitting in the fourth and actually taking a brief lead late. But when it really counted, the better team shut the door.
I like my version better.