Football Championship Subdivision discussions
The Cats
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: WCU
A.K.A.: The Cats

28 DAYS !!

Post by The Cats »

It's now 28 days until the kickoff of Catamount football on Labor Day Weekend, Saturday, September 1, 2018, against the Newberry College Wolves, in Cullowhee.

Today we'll highlight another defensive back

#28 Terrance Wilson

Position: Defensive Back
Height/Weight: 5'9" 180
Class: Redshirt Senior
Hometown: Suwanee, Ga
High School: Buford HS

2017 (Redshirt Junior): Only played in one game on the season, making a solo tackle in the home-opening victory over Davidson (Sept. 9).

2016 (Redshirt Sophomore): Saw action in eight of the team's 11 games with three starts in the defensive secondary ... Recorded 20 tackles on the year including eight solo stops ... Made his WCU debut in the season-opener at East Carolina (Sept. 3), starting in the secondary ... Recorded his first tackles against the Pirates, posting a season-high seven with three solo stops ... Twice recorded five tackles against The Citadel (Oct. 1) and at Samford (Oct. 22).

Prior to Western Carolina: Transferred to WCU from Buffalo during 2016 preseason fall camp ... Signed with the Bulls in 2014 before taking a redshirt in the 2014 season ... Played in seven games in 2015 but did not record any stats;

High School: Was a two-star cornerback recruit out of Buford High under coach Jess Simpson ... Won two straight 3-A state championships as a junior and senior, and was named All-County honorable mention ... Averaged 41.5 tackles, 8.5 pass breakups and 1.5 interceptions over those final two championship seasons.

Personal: Is the son of Thomas and Janice Wilson ... His twin brother, Thomas, plays football at the Univ. of Missouri.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 28 DAYS !!

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Montana #28 not assigned. Here's a recruit…

Montana Recruit:

Jace Schneider - LB
Freshman
5'8", 160 lbs.
Bellevue, WA
Bellevue HS

Ratings:

(none)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: 28 DAYS !!

Post by SeattleGriz »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Montana #28 not assigned. Here's a recruit…

Montana Recruit:

Jace Schneider - LB
Freshman
5'8", 160 lbs.
Bellevue, WA
Bellevue HS

Ratings:

(none)
Lol. Love the pic!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Mvemjsunpx
Level5