Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Political discussions
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Post by JoltinJoe »

Ivytalk wrote:And the young millennial punks at Yale Law School are hyperventilating about an alumnus that has forgotten more constitutional law than they’ll ever learn.
BUT, "people will DIE if he is confirmed." :lol:

Oh, the drama. :clap:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:I was hoping Trump would have went with the most conservative of the bunch, not because I agree with that ideology, but because that would have ensured the most entertaining leftist meltdown...oh well, there will always be that chance when RBG kicks the bucket.

Oh and elections have consequences. :coffee:
Kennedy gets one of his boys on the court and Kennedy's son, currently under investigation for laundering Russian money through Deutschbank, gets a pardon. The deal was done long ago, try to keep up. :coffee:
Well, if they never nab these guys doing these deals wouldn't that elevate them in your eyes? I mean, your biggest admiration for Clinton, Inc. is that they could never get caught with something. Surely you must like these guys too? :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:I was hoping Trump would have went with the most conservative of the bunch, not because I agree with that ideology, but because that would have ensured the most entertaining leftist meltdown...oh well, there will always be that chance when RBG kicks the bucket.

Oh and elections have consequences. :coffee:
Kennedy gets one of his boys on the court and Kennedy's son, currently under investigation for laundering Russian money through Deutschbank, gets a pardon. The deal was done long ago, try to keep up. :coffee:
Thanks, Spandawg. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
You have a pretty sensitive corruption radar for a Clinton supporter

That said, you might want to avoid getting your conspiracy theories from the Center for American Progress. It makes you look like the lefty equivalent of some Trumpy Tennessee Trailer Trash

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... edirect=on

:coffee:
Now you know that isn't true, Billy Joe, you can call home and ask my wife. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Are you sure???? I thought he said it was settled law.
Well, then someone needs to go tell the left who are in a frenzy now claiming that Kavanaugh will vote to overturn Roe v Wade..
he's a lying sack of shit. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:And the young millennial punks at Yale Law School are hyperventilating about an alumnus that has forgotten more constitutional law than they’ll ever learn.
BUT, "people will DIE if he is confirmed." :lol:

Oh, the drama. :clap:
:nod:

Weren't we all suppose to be dead from leaving the Paris Accord, or from the nuke war Trump was going to start with the Norks? Surely confirming Gorsuch would have at least put us all on life support by now. :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Well, then someone needs to go tell the left who are in a frenzy now claiming that Kavanaugh will vote to overturn Roe v Wade..
he's a lying sack of ****. :coffee:
Wait

Is that all you got?

After your grand (debunked by WaPo) spandos catholic secret Russian society banker explosion conspiracy theory?

Just he's a lying sack of peckers?

disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
he's a lying sack of ****. :coffee:
Wait

Is that all you got?

After your grand (debunked by WaPo) spandos catholic secret Russian society banker explosion conspiracy theory?

Just he's a lying sack of peckers?

disappointed

:?

Damn I missed it, I must have really been on a roll....
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Just around your midsection.........

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Just around your midsection.........
'

It all turns into cock at midnight. :coffee:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Whatever floats your boat.........

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Well, if they never nab these guys doing these deals wouldn't that elevate them in your eyes? I mean, your biggest admiration for Clinton, Inc. is that they could never get caught with something. Surely you must like these guys too? :rofl:

That isn't admiring the Clintons, it's laughing at the incompetence of the Republicans. :lol:

:coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Left is flailing..I don't know whether I should :lol: or :ohno: since that leftist rag is going after Kavanaugh's wife..
REVEALED: NYT Targets Kavanaugh’s Wife, Looking For ‘Abortion,’ ‘Gun,’ ‘Gay,’ ‘Federalist’ Emails
https://ntknetwork.com/revealed-nyt-tar ... st-emails/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Cory Booker quotes scripture to oppose a nominee who the left thinks will be guided by Catholic doctrine
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

CID1990 wrote:Cory Booker quotes scripture to oppose a nominee who the left thinks will be guided by Catholic doctrine

The most ridiculous thing out there is libs like Booker, Mad Maxine, and the Clintons is quoting scripture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:Cory Booker quotes scripture to oppose a nominee who the left thinks will be guided by Catholic doctrine
Not sure if full retard or just TDS...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
He already has the pardon in his desk drawer. :lol:
:flag: for posting same thing in multiple threads — waste of bandwidth — 15 yards and loss of down
You more than most here should get that we can't have a traitor making SCOTUS nominations. We'll have to table this thing until the volcano-sized cloud of smoke has dissipated. :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

houndawg wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: :flag: for posting same thing in multiple threads — waste of bandwidth — 15 yards and loss of down
You more than most here should get that we can't have a traitor making SCOTUS nominations. We'll have to table this thing until the volcano-sized cloud of smoke has dissipated. :coffee:
I don’t get it. Do we have to worry about a “Comrade” Kavanaugh? The traitor is doing OK so far. Wake me up when he nominates Sotominor Jr.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:Left is flailing..I don't know whether I should :lol: or :ohno: since that leftist rag is going after Kavanaugh's wife..
REVEALED: NYT Targets Kavanaugh’s Wife, Looking For ‘Abortion,’ ‘Gun,’ ‘Gay,’ ‘Federalist’ Emails
https://ntknetwork.com/revealed-nyt-tar ... st-emails/
Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass - this has been SOP since Newt Gingrich.. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I don’t get it. Do we have to worry about a “Comrade” Kavanaugh? The traitor is doing OK so far. Wake me up when he nominates Sotominor Jr.
Maybe, maybe not, we don't know but we do know that we certainly have very real reasons to fear the "Comrade" nominating him. The main thing is that we need to take all the time we need to make sure that he isn't tainted. We must be very deliberate and extremely thorough in vetting his (Kavanaughh's) work, n'est pas? Of course you agree with that....at least we sure hope you do.. :shock:
Last edited by houndawg on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Kavanaugh is about the most vanilla guy a GOP president could nominate - he could just as easily have been nominated by President Kasich

he's probably a best case scenario for Dems, who a year ago were sure Trump would be sending Taney back to the court

the fact that this guy has so much time on the bench and in other public functions should make it quite easy to vet him -

the left digging into his wife is about as big a tell as you can get here

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:Kavanaugh is about the most vanilla guy a GOP president could nominate - he could just as easily have been nominated by President Kasich

he's probably a best case scenario for Dems, who a year ago were sure Trump would be sending Taney back to the court

the fact that this guy has so much time on the bench and in other public functions should make it quite easy to vet him -

I agree they should stick to her husband. He has a long paper trail and it shouldn't be hard to vet him - after he gets nominated by a President who isn't being investigated for a smorgasbord of criminal behavior from money laundering to underage girls. :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Kavanaugh is about the most vanilla guy a GOP president could nominate - he could just as easily have been nominated by President Kasich

I agree they should stick to her husband. He has a long paper trail and it shouldn't be hard to vet him - after he gets nominated by a President who isn't being investigated for a smorgasbord of criminal behavior from money laundering to underage girls. :coffee:
Elections have consequences, HD

(someone once said)

one of those consequences is that unless he is impeached, and right up to that point, he is legitimately the President

like your parliamentarian wet dream, you have not thought this whole de-legitimization thing through completely

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

(someone once said)

one of those consequences is that unless he is impeached, and right up to that point, he is legitimately the President

like your parliamentarian wet dream, you have not thought this whole de-legitimization thing through completely

I don't think there is anything he has really thought through these days.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

(someone once said)

I'm just sayin' what everybody is thinkin'....we'll see what happens...