MSU Murray out for next season

Post by SACCAT »

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: MSU Murray out for next season

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Uh oh. Jeff Choate's never run an offense with an actual QB in it before. :?
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Uh oh. Jeff Choate's never run an offense with an actual QB in it before. :?
Yep...Odd that both Cats and griz are without the starters from last year.
VandalBasher

Post by VandalBasher »

It has been a few years since I paid much attention to the Big Sky. But, it is a pass happy league.

My guess is UM and MSU has backups that will do just fine without last year's starters.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SACCAT wrote:
Waiting to hear what’s waiting in the wings...

Last minute PAC-12 Fran Tarkenton/Ken Stabler hybrid 3 year starter miffed at a change in offensive scheme vs. 6’6” rocket armed true freshman with a fishing fetish who chose the quiet seams of the Gallatin over holding a clipboard for even one year in Boise?
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

This can only help the Cats. May be the best thing that could have happened this offseason. HONESTLY!!!
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

grizzaholic wrote:This can only help the Cats. May be the best thing that could have happened this offseason. HONESTLY!!!
We shall see, it will force some QB kids to step-up.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: MSU Murray out for next season

Post by SeattleGriz »

VandalBasher wrote:It has been a few years since I paid much attention to the Big Sky. But, it is a pass happy league.

My guess is UM and MSU has backups that will do just fine without last year's starters.
Hell, Montana is so deep at QB, we can start a TE and win.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SeattleGriz wrote:
VandalBasher wrote:It has been a few years since I paid much attention to the Big Sky. But, it is a pass happy league.

Hell, Montana is so deep at QB, we can start a TE and win.
So long as the other QB gets kicked out of the game (while throwing a massive fit)
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Silenoz wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Hell, Montana is so deep at QB, we can start a TE and win.
So long as the other QB gets kicked out of the game (while throwing a massive fit)

You have to admit that he should not have been ejected from the game for that hit....
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SACCAT wrote:
Silenoz wrote: So long as the other QB gets kicked out of the game (while throwing a massive fit)

You have to admit that he should not have been ejected from the game for that hit....
I didn't watch the game. True story.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SACCAT wrote:
Silenoz wrote: So long as the other QB gets kicked out of the game (while throwing a massive fit)

Puh-lease. If he were a defensive player there wouldn't have been ANY question he was gonzo. The only reason it was "controversial" was because it was the first time a QB had been ejected for a hit like that.

Here's a pic of Strahm comforting him right before the announcement. :lol:

"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

AZGrizFan wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Puh-lease. If he were a defensive player there wouldn't have been ANY question he was gonzo. The only reason it was "controversial" was because it was the first time a QB had been ejected for a hit like that.

1)Agree to disagree

2)He did throw an embarrassing fit when he left

3) Ironic that it was Strahm that was patting him on the head in that picture...The same Strahm that was crying the entire last drive two years ago against the Cats (literally CRYING). Flynn (O-line for Cats) said "He actually had snot bubbles coming out his nose becasue he was crying so bad, all because he was talking trash all game, and we were giving it back...He kept saying "Stop it and just play..."
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

1)Agree to disagree

3) Ironic that it was Strahm that was patting him on the head in that picture...The same Strahm that was crying the entire last drive two years ago against the Cats (literally CRYING). Flynn (O-line for Cats) said "He actually had snot bubbles coming out his nose becasue he was crying so bad, all because he was talking trash all game, and we were giving it back...He kept saying "Stop it and just play..."
Listen, pal. It was the high point of our season. Let us have it. :tothehand: :tothehand: :ohno: :ohno:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

AZGrizFan wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
1)Agree to disagree

Listen, pal. It was the high point of our season. Let us have it. :tothehand: :tothehand: :ohno: :ohno:
Fair enough...Great Win...
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

AZGrizFan wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
No kidding. Cookus's block was clearly targeting (not even borderline), and targeting=ejection.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

1)Agree to disagree

You know, for all I hear about Cat fans trashing Strahm for his talk, let's not forget how guys like Murray and Herbert love to run around doing the "shhhhh" after every touchdown, regardless of how bad they're losing. Regardless of opponent.
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Silenoz wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
1)Agree to disagree

You know, for all I hear about Cat fans trashing Strahm for his talk, let's not forget how guys like Murray and Herbert love to run around doing the "shhhhh" after every touchdown, regardless of how bad they're losing. Regardless of opponent.
Yeah...Never been a fan of that. One of the reasons my favorite player in the NFL growing up was Barry Sanders. Always scored and tossed the ball to the ref. Every time I see a Bobcat player do that I think "Oh god... dont do that crap."
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MSU Murray out for next season

Post by SeattleGriz »

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Here's a pic of Strahm comforting him right before the announcement. Image

1)Agree to disagree

After the snot bubbles, I heard he pooped his pants and sucked his thumb.

Right.

Good stuff!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MSU Murray out for next season

Post by SACCAT »

SeattleGriz wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
1)Agree to disagree

After the snot bubbles, I heard he pooped his pants and sucked his thumb.

Right.

Good stuff!
I dont think so. That isn't what Flynn said.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Just watched the replay on AZCentral. The call is bogus. That was a shoulder block in the area of the jersey where the school name plate is. Just a good, clean block.

That zebra needs to go back to officiating school....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

You be the judge...Seems like a legal hit to me...This is right before the hit.

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SuperHornet wrote:Just watched the replay on AZCentral. The call is bogus. That was a shoulder block in the area of the jersey where the school name plate is. Just a good, clean block.
Um… no. :?
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Clean hit. Montana player ran into Cookus
:thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter