4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CAA Flagship »

Rob Iola wrote:
89Hen wrote::popcorn:

phpBB [video]
The "looking innocently with that smile into your wife's eyes" quote at the end was a nice touch...
"YOU NEED YOUR MEDICATION." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Rob Iola wrote: The "looking innocently with that smile into your wife's eyes" quote at the end was a nice touch...
"YOU NEED YOUR MEDICATION." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, the last 10 seconds really makes that clip. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Great example of conducting an investigation free from bias, Gohmert & Co.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I can't believe that there was a point in the past where I defended Gohmert. Now, I will say that I was defending him from assertions that he is stupid and I think it's kind of self evident that he couldn't be "stupid" and get accepted to then through Baylor Law School. But the guy is an embarrassment.

I don't think most people in the Conservative movement realize it yet but the Conservative movement is destroying itself for the long term right now.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

JohnStOnge wrote:I can't believe that there was a point in the past where I defended Gohmert. Now, I will say that I was defending him from assertions that he is stupid and I think it's kind of self evident that he couldn't be "stupid" and get accepted to then through Baylor Law School. But the guy is an embarrassment.

I don't think most people in the Conservative movement realize it yet but the Conservative movement is destroying itself for the long term right now.

I am shocked, first time I ever heard that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JohnStOnge wrote:I can't believe that there was a point in the past where I defended Gohmert. Now, I will say that I was defending him from assertions that he is stupid and I think it's kind of self evident that he couldn't be "stupid" and get accepted to then through Baylor Law School. But the guy is an embarrassment.

Yeah...like I said before...he’s the smartest motherfucker in congress....

:rofl:
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

kalm wrote:

Yeah...like I said before...he’s the smartest motherfucker in congress....

:rofl:
Can't match the brilliance of Maxine Waters. :tothehand:

"Impeesh foe-tee-fye!" :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Can this hearing PLEASE be over so I can watch news programs on TV? PLEASE?

We get it. The Republicans are going to run interference for Trump and the Democrats are going to run interference for Strzok. What a complete waste of time. PLEASE STOP!
Could I ever be a star?

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote:Can this hearing PLEASE be over so I can watch news programs on TV? PLEASE?

We get it. The Republicans are going to run interference for Trump and the Democrats are going to run interference for Strzok. What a complete waste of time. PLEASE STOP!
They will if you will, Mr. TDS-OCD. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

The Justice Department announced charges Friday against 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking offenses during the 2016 presidential election.

The indictments were announced Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as part of the ongoing special counsel probe into potential coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The Russians are accused of hacking into the computer networks of the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and then releasing stolen emails on the internet in the months before the election.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/12-russians- ... itics.html
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Guccifer 2.0 was GRU? No wayyyyy.....

Just regular businessmen. Everyone in Russia is GRU. :dunce:

Stone is bout to be Manafucked.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Seems the journalist writing to Guccifer 2.0 to request documents on BLM was former Breitbart, current Sputnik, journalist Lee Stranahan.

And, the congressional candidate who asked Guccifer 2.0 for opportunities on his candidate, received it, and used it was Brian Mast, R-FL.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

I forgot who tweeted it, but it rang true. Essentially Strzok is saying that he can't believe the bias he is getting over whether his comments were biased.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Those 12 indictments are a joke, they will never come to trial. Just a way Bueller can say he did something because he can find nothing else. But hang in there jelly.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

It's cool how you read something like that and your reaction is to attack Mueller.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

I hate the goddam Russians with every bone in my body, but those motherfuckers know how to run a prison. Murder rate there is 5x that of the US. Watching a documentary right now about maximum security Russian prisons. Guards make prisoners “assume the position” when they move from place to place within the facility so they can’t case the joint. Lots of isolation. Guards carry AK-47s and use dogs the size of grizzly bears. Thorough searches for contraband. Good on ‘em.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:It's cool how you read something like that and your reaction is to attack Mueller.

Only because he is a total dolt who stacked a supposedly non partisan panel with 14 Dems, most donors to Clinton. Not even one token GOP on this non partisan panel.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

css75 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:It's cool how you read something like that and your reaction is to attack Mueller.

Only because he is a total dolt who stacked a supposedly non partisan panel with 14 Dems, most donors to Clinton. Not even one token GOP on this non partisan panel.
There isn't any "supposedly." Mueller did not construct his team with political affiliation in mind one way or another. And Mueller is a Republican.

Also it's not true that "most" were donors to Clinton.

So, do you think that when a prosecutor is choosing his team to do an investigation he should ask what their political party is and make that a factor in the decision? And if he had picked a bunch of Republicans in this case do you think you and Trump would be complaining about it?
Could I ever be a star?

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

JellyBelly is still busy fapping about how bad the Helsinki conference was, so I’ll take the first shot on this thread. Trump’s performance was an embarrassment. He gave away the moral and political store today to the world’s worst thug. I can’t wait to see the Chris Wallace interview of Vlad the Impaler. At least he asked Putin the tough questions.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

css75 wrote:

Wow... ^ all of that is completely incorrect

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ivytalk wrote:JellyBelly is still busy fapping about how bad the Helsinki conference was, so I’ll take the first shot on this thread. Trump’s performance was an embarrassment. He gave away the moral and political store today to the world’s worst thug. I can’t wait to see the Chris Wallace interview of Vlad the Impaler. At least he asked Putin the tough questions.
Words are words. But Trump told him that we will compete with them on energy. That has Vladdy shitting a brick. That is all they have to offer. That is much more damaging than anything he could say.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Three years ago I never thought I'd be saying this but:

We really, really need for the Democrats to take control of at least one House of Congress. This is bad. We have a really, really bad President right now.
Could I ever be a star?

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

It's Treason.

Now Every American has to decide - do I support Treason, or do I support the USA. Can't do both.
:thumb:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

A Russian woman with ties to a senior Russian government official was charged in Washington on Monday with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation, including by building ties to the leadership of the National Rifle Association and other conservative political organizations.

Maria Butina, 29, who recently received a graduate degree from American University, was arrested Sunday in the District and made her first appearance in U.S. District Court before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson, where she was ordered held without bond.

Butina is accused of trying to cultivate relationships with American politicians to establish “back channel” lines of communication and seeking to infiltrate U.S. political groups, including an unnamed “gun rights organization,” to advance Russia’s agenda. Descriptions in court papers match published reports about Butina’s interactions with the NRA.

The case, which is not part of the special counsel investigation into Russian interference, lays out the strongest allegations to date of American involvement in Russia’s influence operations.

Butina was allegedly assisted in her efforts by a U.S. political operative who helped introduce her to influential political figures. That person was not charged and is not named in court papers, but the description matches that of Paul Erickson, a GOP consultant who sought to organize a meeting between then-candidate Donald Trump and Alexander Torshin, Butina’s Russian colleague and a former Russian senator, at a May 2016 NRA convention.

NRA officials and Erickson did not respond to requests for comment.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... de9fe9d7e1
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
A Russian woman with ties to a senior Russian government official was charged in Washington on Monday with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation, including by building ties to the leadership of the National Rifle Association and other conservative political organizations.

Maria Butina, 29, who recently received a graduate degree from American University, was arrested Sunday in the District and made her first appearance in U.S. District Court before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson, where she was ordered held without bond.

Butina is accused of trying to cultivate relationships with American politicians to establish “back channel” lines of communication and seeking to infiltrate U.S. political groups, including an unnamed “gun rights organization,” to advance Russia’s agenda. Descriptions in court papers match published reports about Butina’s interactions with the NRA.

The case, which is not part of the special counsel investigation into Russian interference, lays out the strongest allegations to date of American involvement in Russia’s influence operations.

Butina was allegedly assisted in her efforts by a U.S. political operative who helped introduce her to influential political figures. That person was not charged and is not named in court papers, but the description matches that of Paul Erickson, a GOP consultant who sought to organize a meeting between then-candidate Donald Trump and Alexander Torshin, Butina’s Russian colleague and a former Russian senator, at a May 2016 NRA convention.

NRA officials and Erickson did not respond to requests for comment.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... de9fe9d7e1
Nothing burger. Duh. :tothehand: