To the shock and surprise of nobody (Part 2)...

Political discussions
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

To the shock and surprise of nobody (Part 2)...

Post by Pwns »

The liberal analogue of marriage purity conks that like to do teenage boys...

The liberal feminist #metoo man that takes lots of liberties with women.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/politics ... index.html
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: To the shock and surprise of nobody (Part 2)...

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol. That ‘progressive’ has been has been sueing to block Trump admin policies any chance gets and has been on a CRUSADE for the #MeToo movement, while all along, abusing women. You can’t make this shit up.. 8-) Leftist donk hypocrisy :rofl:
"The Senate cannot turn a blind eye to an act of domestic violence, a crime for which the state of New York has a zero-tolerance policy, and an attempt to evade responsibility for such a crime through dishonesty and bullying."

— February 2010, after the then-state senator voted to oust a colleague convicted of misdemeanor assault.

"Oppression is oppression — and male supremacists always fear the voices of women. We need to build a movement for true equality and freedom for women a movement against male supremacy in all its forms and manifestations. And we need to build this movement from the ground up focusing on state as well as federal action."

— September 2017, remarks to NARAL Pro-Choice America.

"We know that domestic violence victims are often some of the most vulnerable residents of our state. Our hope is that our enforcement actions, as well as our education and outreach efforts, will assist domestic violence victims to escape the violence they face at the hands of their abusers and assist them in building safe, productive lives.

— October 2016, statement on the release of a domestic violence brochure.

"We have never seen anything as despicable as what we've seen right here ... They knew what was happening. It was flagrant, it was flamboyant. They knew how pervasive it was and not only did they fail to stop it, they enabled it and covered it up."

— February 2018, comment after his office sued the Weinstein Co., accusing it of being complicit in Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct.

"Protecting New Yorkers from domestic violence - and the housing and job discrimination that victims often face in the wake of such abuse, is a key part to stopping the cycle of violence in our state and our nation."

— October, 2015, statement on domestic violence brochure.

"I'm just sorry it took us so long in New York state to do this ... I think this will save a lot of lives."

— June, 2010, comment on his bill to toughen penalties for strangulation.

"Without the reporting of the @nytimes and the @newyorker_and the brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they endured at the hands of powerful men_there would not be the critical national reckoning underway."

— April, 2018, tweet on Pulitzer Prize announcements.

"It's been my great honor and privilege to serve as Attorney General for the people of the State of New York. In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me. While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office's work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018."

— May, 2018, resignation statement after The New Yorker reported allegations by four women who say they were slapped and choked by Schneiderman.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/own-words-sc ... 15163.html
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

This is exactly why we should cast a weary eye on the loudest voices...
In a reasonable Nation of large freedoms and a just "mind your own business" general disposition
Always be curious about the loudest voice

In an oppressed nation with limited freedoms and a dictator there is a difference for sure
The people must rebel against injustice

But in a Nation based on Freedom
Those that cry out they are being oppressed and are not free
and there are plenty of groups on both sides of the argument that pretend to be violated
You gotta wonder what they're really up to...

Example:
loud Family Values Anti-Gay Conservatives
Black Lives Matters organizers
This guy (above) Eric Schneiderman
Alpha and his weird hatred for women

These kinds of individuals should make every reasonable person suspicious
in a "me thinks thou doth protest too much" kind of way
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

I dont hate women, you made that up..........but please continue its really funny and I hope more people buy it!

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:This is exactly why we should cast a weary eye on the loudest voices...
In a reasonable Nation of large freedoms and a just "mind your own business" general disposition
Always be curious about the loudest voice

In an oppressed nation with limited freedoms and a dictator there is a difference for sure
The people must rebel against injustice

But in a Nation based on Freedom
Those that cry out they are being oppressed and are not free
and there are plenty of groups on both sides of the argument that pretend to be violated
You gotta wonder what they're really up to...

Example:
loud Family Values Anti-Gay Conservatives
Black Lives Matters organizers
This guy (above) Eric Schneiderman
Alpha and his weird hatred for women

These kinds of individuals should make every reasonable person suspicious
in a "me thinks thou doth protest too much" kind of way
:nod:
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

The big thing here is that the "Liberals" are not tolerating bad behavior in their midst while the "Conservatives" are. I can remember thinking things were the opposite back in the 1990s when Bill Clinton was in office. I thought it was a plus for Republicans that, for example, Bob Livingston had to resign while the Democrats accepted Bill Clinton's behavior.

But now the shoe is on the other foot. The Democrats are not tolerating bad behavior while the Republicans would tolerate anything from Trump. Also some of the people around Trump like Pruitt.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JohnStOnge wrote:The big thing here is that the "Liberals" are not tolerating bad behavior in their midst while the "Conservatives" are. I can remember thinking things were the opposite back in the 1990s when Bill Clinton was in office. I thought it was a plus for Republicans that, for example, Bob Livingston had to resign while the Democrats accepted Bill Clinton's behavior.

But now the shoe is on the other foot. The Democrats are not tolerating bad behavior while the Republicans would tolerate anything from Trump. Also some of the people around Trump like Pruitt.
At some point you discover they’re mostly all assholes....regardless of tribe.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

JohnStOnge wrote:The big thing here is that the "Liberals" are not tolerating bad behavior in their midst while the "Conservatives" are. I can remember thinking things were the opposite back in the 1990s when Bill Clinton was in office. I thought it was a plus for Republicans that, for example, Bob Livingston had to resign while the Democrats accepted Bill Clinton's behavior.

Where you're confused John is that you actually think (or certainly used to think)
that some people had moral superiority over others simply because they appeared to have
a belief system that you and your loved ones adhered to...

What you're coming to realize is that a veneer conceals the truth it does not support the truth
and in fact those that extol their own virtues and righteousness are typically less trustworthy
than those that accept we're all flawed and don't see morality as a tool

John,
Welcome to the real world
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

kalm wrote:

At some point you discover they’re mostly all assholes....regardless of tribe.
Possibly, your most sensible post ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

This is funny...you believe that Democrats did not know what guys like Weinstein or The NY AG were doing to women...and once they found out, they became instantly indignant...

Hollywood and Albany democrats were well aware of what was going on...but those two men were powerful and on their side...so they turned their eyes away...Once it became public knowledge, their indignation was instant and powerful...and so hypocritical...

:ohno:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.