Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Bobby Hauck Back at Montana

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Silenoz wrote: I don't. In fact I had completely forgotten that name (or repressed the memories)
Don't know the exact specifics, but read it one time on eGriz...something about our all-world right tackle playing injured (foot or shoulder, can't recall) and it severely hindered his ability to block and contain Mr. Sidbury.
That was but one injury. Berquist had a nasty and ugly deep thigh bruise too that Grizo always talks about cuz he got to see the picture of it that Phoenecie showed him.

But injuries being part of the game and all....it does help explain how a very good Sidbury was just not defended for the game though. We were sitting ducks in that one.

Still took that gutless fucking bandl to the woodshed though.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Don't know the exact specifics, but read it one time on eGriz...something about our all-world right tackle playing injured (foot or shoulder, can't recall) and it severely hindered his ability to block and contain Mr. Sidbury.
That was but one injury. Berquist had a nasty and ugly deep thigh bruise too that Grizo always talks about cuz he got to see the picture of it that Phoenecie showed him.
So… Rob Phenicie takes scantly-clad pictures of his players and shows them around, huh? That… doesn't surprise me at all.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: That was but one injury. Berquist had a nasty and ugly deep thigh bruise too that Grizo always talks about cuz he got to see the picture of it that Phenecie showed him.
So… Rob Phenicie takes scantly-clad pictures of his players and shows them around, huh? That… doesn't surprise me at all.
Hmm, guess you don't like him either? I assumed it was a feller in say a Russell athletic shorts type of deal but since Grizo talks about it so lovingly you could be correct.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Hmm, guess you don't like him either? I assumed it was a feller in say a Russell athletic shorts type of deal but since Grizo talks about it so lovingly you could be correct.
I don't really like or dislike Phenicie, but he seems to be a very strange individual.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: Hmm, guess you don't like him either? I assumed it was a feller in say a Russell athletic shorts type of deal but since Grizo talks about it so lovingly you could be correct.
I don't really like or dislike Phenicie, but he seems to be a very strange individual.
"Rob Phenicie is a bad man" - former player several months ago
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe