UM FANS

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Sapper
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Idaho State University

UM FANS

Post by Sapper »

I just have to say that as a ISU fan and supporter UM FANS are about the most ignorant rude and uncivil as it gets. Act like you have won a game. I don't care who you are if you threaten violence then I don't want you in Pocatello. I go to every ISU game and it is only the UM FANS that act this way. For me it's a game I would love to see ISU win but if not who cares. IF you are going to act this way then don't come to my community. To the little UM FANS that wanted to start A FIGHT and threaten to stab me because they don't know how to act, you prove my point.

With Idaho coming back to the BSC and having 14 teams I think we should just let UM MSU EWU go do your own thing and the 7 or 8 teams that actual put academics first, good sportsmanship and our fans know how to act need to start our own conference.
BEAT WEBER!!!

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: UM FANS

Post by SDHornet »

13 teams...UND is leaving.

And no one wants EWU, UM, MSU. They are all in the BSC forever.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Fake news is fake
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

No it's real. I think we really need to look at leaving the BSC and take those teams that don't spend the same amount of money and start our own conference.
BEAT WEBER!!!

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

I would call this sour grapes, but that doesn't really do it justice.

Sour plums? :?
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

No as ISU is at the bottom of the BSC we loose alot to other BSC teams and there fans are respectful. No need to rub it in. UM fans no class. I think and as we are having the discussion in Pocatello at this time we will push for the bottom group of 8 or so should put it together and leave the BSC.
BEAT WEBER!!!

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Sapper wrote:No it's real. I think we really need to look at leaving the BSC and take those teams that don't spend the same amount of money and start our own conference.
Sounds like ISU needs to spend more on athletics then. The shit should go up, not down.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SDHornet wrote:
Sapper wrote:No it's real. I think we really need to look at leaving the BSC and take those teams that don't spend the same amount of money and start our own conference.
Sounds like ISU needs to spend more on athletics then. The shit should go up, not down.
But they already lose so much money as it is. :?

If anyoneat ISU was going to take Sapper's suggestion seriously, which nobody would, the only realistic options would be Big Sky or Division II. That's it.
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

No. We should take the bottom 8 that spend about the same and form our own conference. The teams that spend the most can stay in the BSC. It comes back to UM FANS are turds. I have went to a SAC game and the SAC fans were great I have went to games all over and there fans are civil. UM fans are worse then BOISE and BYU fans. If comes back that if your fans are threatening physical violence in the parking lot then your team need to not come back.
BEAT WEBER!!!

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Sapper wrote:No. We should take the bottom 8 that spend about the same and form our own conference. The teams that spend the most can stay in the BSC. It comes back to UM FANS are turds. I have went to a SAC game and the SAC fans were great I have went to games all over and there fans are civil. UM fans are worse then BOISE and BYU fans. If comes back that if your fans are threatening physical violence in the parking lot then your team need to not come back.
D2 might be a better option for you guys...and anyone else that shares this brokedick mindset.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Sapper wrote:No. We should take the bottom 8 that spend about the same and form our own conference. The teams that spend the most can stay in the BSC. It comes back to UM FANS are turds. I have went to a SAC game and the SAC fans were great I have went to games all over and there fans are civil. UM fans are worse then BOISE and BYU fans. If comes back that if your fans are threatening physical violence in the parking lot then your team need to not come back.
Probably wouldn't be violence if folks could get the game on TV! They could stay home and watch the thing, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they are force to actually go to the game because the Montana AD/higher-ups are fucking tools and don't know how to do anything.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

UM FANS

Post by Jjoey52 »

Sapper , every fan base has their knuckleheads. I, for one do not want to see ISU leave the BSC, I want to win the stupid thing. Even though Bengals lost today, I am seeing some good things in the program, ISU will win more games this year. Even on their worst day UM fans cannot be as annoying as BYU.

Grizzholic, you can get all BSC games on Pluto, where I watched it today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

FWIW ISU's offense looks good. I saw some of the UM game (and other games on replay) and they can certainly move the ball. The had some mistakes at key moments today that was the difference. Should be a good one in Sac next week...although I think we should win it.
EWURanger
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern Washington

Post by EWURanger »

Drunk, or always like this?

And yes, some Montana fans are turds. Every fan base has them.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

EWURanger wrote:Drunk, or always like this?

:nod:

I once walked through the P12 tailgates at Roos with a buddy who is an EWU alumni and helps in the press box with stats. We were playing MSU, it was cold and he'd thrown on a blue jacket. We got seriously confronted by a bunch of drunk EWU tailgaters. :lol:

I had a couple of friends get hurt at this year's UM game in Missoula, fighting in the stands. I've been to Missoula a ton of times wearing Eagle gear around town all weekend and have been treated like a king.

Don't want none, won't get none.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
EWURanger wrote:Drunk, or always like this?

:nod:

I once walked through the P12 tailgates at Roos with a buddy who is an EWU alumni and helps in the press box with stats. We were playing MSU, it was cold and he'd thrown on a blue jacket. We got seriously confronted by a bunch of drunk EWU tailgaters. :lol:

I had a couple of friends get hurt at this year's UM game in Missoula, fighting in the stands. I've been to Missoula a ton of times wearing Eagle gear around town all weekend and have been treated like a king.

Don't want none, won't get none.
It ain't rocket science. :twocents:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Oh and speaking of class :lol:

mtjack
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NAU Lumberjacks!

Post by mtjack »

Grizalltheway wrote:Oh and speaking of class :lol:

I think he's just saying that Griz fans # 1. ;)
Rich K
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by Rich K »

I think the bad blood between UM and ISU must have started about 2010 when the Griz borrowed ISU's colors and wore them as Halloween costumes in their loss to the Bobcats.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Rich K wrote:I think the bad blood between UM and ISU must have started about 2010 when the Griz borrowed ISU's colors and wore them as Halloween costumes in their loss to the Bobcats.
I think it has more to do with losing to the Griz 12 times in a row. As a cat fan, you can no doubt relate. ;)
Rich K

Post by Rich K »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Rich K wrote:I think the bad blood between UM and ISU must have started about 2010 when the Griz borrowed ISU's colors and wore them as Halloween costumes in their loss to the Bobcats.
I think it has more to do with losing to the Griz 12 times in a row. As a cat fan, you can no doubt relate. ;)
Unfortunately it's not if I CAN relate, because we can't choose our relatives, I MUST relate. Family camping in western Montana was much more enjoyable this year......
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Rich K wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: I think it has more to do with losing to the Griz 12 times in a row. As a cat fan, you can no doubt relate. ;)
Unfortunately it's not if I CAN relate, because we can't choose our relatives, I MUST relate. Family camping in western Montana was much more enjoyable this year......
:lol:

So, every five years or so you enjoy it? :thumb:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Rich K

Post by Rich K »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Rich K wrote: Unfortunately it's not if I CAN relate, because we can't choose our relatives, I MUST relate. Family camping in western Montana was much more enjoyable this year......

Indeed I do.
It does, however, provide a nice excuse to avoid my relatives. ;)
Rich K

Post by Rich K »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Rich K wrote: Unfortunately it's not if I CAN relate, because we can't choose our relatives, I MUST relate. Family camping in western Montana was much more enjoyable this year......

Indeed I do.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Rich K wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :lol:

Indeed I do.
Whatever it takes, bro. We're here to help. :thumb: