Big Sky Predictions - Week 6

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Re: Big Sky Predictions - Week 6

Post by Jjoey52 »

SDHornet wrote:Working fine for me. Perhaps Montucky needs to get some high speed internet infrastructure constructed for it to work well. Just sayin'.

I think they are making the internet wait until they get indoor plumbing and electricity functional first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Jjoey52 wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Working fine for me. Perhaps Montucky needs to get some high speed internet infrastructure constructed for it to work well. Just sayin'.

I think they are making the internet wait until they get indoor plumbing and electricity functional first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

grizzaholic wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
The Pluto website worked fine for me, but WatchBigSky/Eversport was having all sorts of issues.
OH fucking course. You have a problem with watchbigsky, like everyone does, but no one cares....when I do it is because I suck at the internet??? :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand:

I gave up on ever streaming anything from the UofM EVER a few years ago. I will stream any movie/music/whatever and never have a problem but the second I try to do anything for the University of Montana it goes to shit.

Fuck them. They should lose every game ever until...hell....let a 5 year old with a smart phone stream it. It would be better than who they have now.

Who do the Griz play next week? I am for them. by 10 FUCK

Pluto can suck Uranus. Is there room on the SoCon bandwagon? What about that CAA thing?
This. Fuck Pluto, fuck watch big sky, and fuck the BSC. No sound for most of our game and constant buffering. It was better 5 years ago.

My friend, Grizza, is a cranky bastard and spot on here. :nod:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

kalm wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
OH fucking course. You have a problem with watchbigsky, like everyone does, but no one cares....when I do it is because I suck at the internet??? :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand:

I gave up on ever streaming anything from the UofM EVER a few years ago. I will stream any movie/music/whatever and never have a problem but the second I try to do anything for the University of Montana it goes to shit.

Fuck them. They should lose every game ever until...hell....let a 5 year old with a smart phone stream it. It would be better than who they have now.

Who do the Griz play next week? I am for them. by 10 FUCK

Pluto can suck Uranus. Is there room on the SoCon bandwagon? What about that CAA thing?
This. Fuck Pluto, fuck watch big sky, and fuck the BSC. No sound for most of our game and constant buffering. It was better 5 years ago.

My friend, Grizza, is a cranky bastard and spot on here. :nod:
Yeah, I mean other than the fact that the University of Montana has no control over who streams the games or how well they stream them. :lol:
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post-Week 6 Standings

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

• 1. Weber State_______________2-0_____4-1_____W4/W3
    2. Northern Arizona _________2-0_____3-2_____W2/W3
    3. Eastern Washington_______3-0_____4-2_____W11/W4
    4. Montana State_____________2-1_____2-3_____W1
    5. Montana __________________2-1_____4-2_____W2
    6. Sacramento State _________1-1_____2-3_____L1
    7. Southern Utah ____________1-1_____3-2_____W1
    8. UC Davis _________________1-2_____3-3_____L1
    9. North Dakota _____________1-2_____2-4_____W1
    10.Northern Colorado________1-2_____2-3_____L2
    11.Idaho State _______________1-2_____3-3_____L1
    12.Portland State_____________0-2_____0-5_____L4/L7
    13.Cal Poly __________________0-3_____0-6_____L3/L7

Sagarins break the undefeated, winless, and 2-1 ties.
H2H decides the 1-1 and 1-2 ties.
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Wildcat Ryan wrote:Portland State- 10
Montana State- 31

The Bobcats are a rising team and they will not want to lose two home games in a row.

Northern Colorado- 20
North Dakota- 24

Injuries have plagued the F'n Hawks all year, and now they get what has to be considered one of their easier challenges. Lucky for them UNC has been a terrible road team over the years.

Montana- 31
Idaho State- 30

Game could really go either way, Idaho State is at home and the last time the Griz visited the Dome they were very fortunate, difference now is Idaho State is actually not that bad. Heart Says Idaho State. Head says Griz.

Illinois State- 38
Northern Arizona- 28

Would love to be wrong here, would rather see the BSC get another win over the MVFC but I'm not seeing it.

Cal Poly- 24
Southern Utah- 31

The triple option is hard to defend, luckily for SUU they had two weeks to prepare for it.

Eastern Washington- 28
UC Davis- 31

Yup I'm going for the upset here. Eastern and Davis are #1 and #2 respectfully in total offense. HOWEVER, UC Davis is #4 in total defense while Eastern Washington is........dead last at #13. It also helps that Davis is #1 in pass defense while Eastern is #12 in the same category, which is both team's offensive strength. Can Davis exploit that...I say YES!

Sac State on bye preparing for ISU
Weber State on bye preparing for the Beehive Bowl

Went 4-2 here, NAU got the win and UC Davis almost did it.

41-11 overall.