Washington Football Team Has A New Name

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Washington Football Team Has A New Name

Post by Ibanez »

...the Washington Commanders

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Washington Football Team Has A New Name

Post by Winterborn »

Still will not help them win games.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:47 am Still will not help them win games.
Tell Daniel Snyder to sell the team
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

Apparently the cheerleader outfits will have Handmaid's Tale theming...
Proletarians of the world, unite!
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

dal4018 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:11 am
Winterborn wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:47 am Still will not help them win games.
Tell Daniel Snyder to sell the team
I left a voice mail. :thumb:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Washington's biggest exports are Fish/Seafood ($1B), Frozen french Fries ($784M), Wheat ($663M), and Apples ($637M). With cherries at number 7 with $342M.

They have a variation of red as part of their colors and could of went with the name "Washington Fruits". It would fit on more than a few levels.

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Hail to the Commies!

Hail, victory!

Power to the proletariat!

Fight the bourgeoisie!

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:45 am Washington's biggest exports are Fish/Seafood ($1B), Frozen french Fries ($784M), Wheat ($663M), and Apples ($637M). With cherries at number 7 with $342M.

They have a variation of red as part of their colors and could of went with the name "Washington Fruits". It would fit on more than a few levels.
That's the STATE of Washington.

Washington DC's biggest export is corrupt politicians. Oh, the potential names are endless.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Anyone complaining about the offensive US military imagery yet?

It's only a matter of time
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:20 am
Winterborn wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:45 am Washington's biggest exports are Fish/Seafood ($1B), Frozen french Fries ($784M), Wheat ($663M), and Apples ($637M). With cherries at number 7 with $342M.

Washington DC's biggest export is corrupt politicians. Oh, the potential names are endless.
Washington Parasites
TheDancinMonarch
Supporter
Supporter

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

HTTR!
TheDancinMonarch
Supporter
Supporter

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

TheDancinMonarch wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:39 am HTTR!
Actually the only new name I could have gotten behind was the Washington Politicians. With that they could have been hated equally by all across this great nation.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

:suspicious:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:49 am Hail to the Commies!

Hail, victory!

Power to the proletariat!

Fight the bourgeoisie!

Yup, already hearing them referred to as the Commies. The red color even helps in that. Daniel Snyder hits another one out of the park. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

The only word for both the name and the "logo" (or lack thereof) is... underwhelming.

They had two years and this is what they came up with?? :rofl:

Normally the Skins win the off-season. This year... not so much. To make things work it looks like they're introducing a BFBS uniform.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

89Hen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:27 am The only word for both the name and the "logo" (or lack thereof) is... underwhelming.

They had two years and this is what they came up with?? :rofl:

Normally the Skins win the off-season. This year... not so much. To make things work it looks like they're introducing a BFBS uniform.

Slightly better than Cleveland Guardians.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:34 am Slightly better than Cleveland Guardians.
I would only agree if you didn't know why they are the Guardians.

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:26 am Yup, already hearing them referred to as the Commies. The red color even helps in that. Daniel Snyder hits another one out of the park. :rofl:
You can shorten it to commies, the ders, or the cum. Go cum!

The whole organization is a farce. Besides all the legal crap, it took two years to come up with the same "W" with some lines on it, one of the most visually busy logos in sports, and terrible uniforms. Can Synder just go away already and take the team so we can start over?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:11 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:26 am Yup, already hearing them referred to as the Commies. The red color even helps in that. Daniel Snyder hits another one out of the park. :rofl:

The whole organization is a farce. Besides all the legal crap, it took two years to come up with the same "W" with some lines on it, one of the most visually busy logos in sports, and terrible uniforms. Can Synder just go away already and take the team so we can start over?
And after all the crap Snyder pulled and the misdeeds going on in his organization over the years, the only two outcomes were John Gruden being fired from head coaching a different team and now the crappy rebranding. And the NFL seems fine with all of it. What a system. :rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:11 am

And after all the crap Snyder pulled and the misdeeds going on in his organization over the years, the only two outcomes were John Gruden being fired from head coaching a different team and now the crappy rebranding. And the NFL seems fine with all of it. What a system. :rofl:
How long before Snyder or one of his minions propositions a cheerleader and tells them he wants to be their Master and Commander?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:58 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 am

How long before Snyder or one of his minions propositions a cheerleader and tells them he wants to be their Master and Commander?
Who's to say if that's where they came up with the name in the first place? Might have happened when they were pimping out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Not a single one of my friends around here likes the name or "logo". Great job Snyder. Just when you thought you couldn't alienate the fanbase any more.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:20 am

89Hen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:23 am
:suspicious:
My bad, I completely whiffed on that. :thefan:

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

89Hen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:57 am Not a single one of my friends around here likes the name or "logo". Great job Snyder. Just when you thought you couldn't alienate the fanbase any more.
If I don't wake up from this nightmare tomorrow, I'm going all in on a Commander branded stalinka and ushanka, Embrace it, comrade.

All hail
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-