Kyrie Irving!!!!!

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Kyrie Irving!!!!!

Post by dal4018 »

He scored 50 in his BROOKLYN NETS debut in a loss to the Timberwolves 127-126
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Kyrie Irving!!!!!

Post by 93henfan »

He's no Wilt Chamberlain. Well, maybe about half.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

T-wolves win!!!!!!!!!!
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Gil Dobie wrote:T-wolves win!!!!!!!!!!
Rookie from my high school, Naz Reid, DNP. He's a bit of a project still at 20 years of age. 6-10 power forward who can handle the ball and shoot from a distance with accuracy. Keep an eye on him.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Rookie from my high school, Naz Reid, DNP. He's a bit of a project still at 20 years of age. 6-10 power forward who can handle the ball and shoot from a distance with accuracy. Keep an eye on him.
They liked him in Vegas this summer.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Irving is not worth his contract. He can't stay healthy, is a shitty teammate, and just isn't that good.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Reid is from my hometown of ASBURY PARK NJ a good friend of mine told me about him I was hoping that he stayed in school maybe up until he was a junior he has first round potential as a player.He played at Roselle Catholic up north led them to a NJ PAROCHIAL B STATE TITLE.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

CAA Flagship wrote:Irving is not worth his contract. He can't stay healthy, is a shitty teammate, and just isn't that good.
He won that NBA title for LeBron.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Irving hit a step back 3 for the Nets win over the Knicks Friday night.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

dal4018 wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:
Reid is from my hometown of ASBURY PARK NJ a good friend of mine told me about him I was hoping that he stayed in school maybe up until he was a junior he has first round potential as a player.He played at Roselle Catholic up north led them to a NJ PAROCHIAL B STATE TITLE.
Not just NJ Non-Public B State Champion -- Naz played on two Roselle Catholic teams that won the NJ Tournament of Champions.

In theory, NJ Non-Public Group B is a "small schools division." In fact, it turns out, year in and year out, to be the toughest Group in the State. Historically, these schools all play in Non-Public B: St. Anthony's Jersey City; Roselle Catholic; St. Patrick's of Elizabeth (The Patrick School); St. Mary's of Elizabeth; Paterson Catholic; Trenton Catholic; The Ranney School; Wildwood Catholic. These teams are always found somewhere in the State Top 20.

St. Anthony's is closed now, but it was very common that St. Anthony's, Roselle Catholic, and the Patrick School were all ranked in the USA Today Top 20 during many seasons, all at the same time.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Reid is from my hometown of ASBURY PARK NJ a good friend of mine told me about him I was hoping that he stayed in school maybe up until he was a junior he has first round potential as a player.He played at Roselle Catholic up north led them to a NJ PAROCHIAL B STATE TITLE.
Not just NJ Non-Public B State Champion -- Naz played on two Roselle Catholic teams that won the NJ Tournament of Champions.

In theory, NJ Non-Public Group B is a "small schools division." In fact, it turns out, year in and year out, to be the toughest Group in the State. Historically, these schools all play in Non-Public B: St. Anthony's Jersey City; Roselle Catholic; St. Patrick's of Elizabeth (The Patrick School); St. Mary's of Elizabeth; Paterson Catholic; Trenton Catholic; The Ranney School; Wildwood Catholic. These teams are always found somewhere in the State Top 20.

St. Anthony's is closed now, but it was very common that St. Anthony's, Roselle Catholic, and the Patrick School were all ranked in the USA Today Top 20 during many seasons, all at the same time.
Dammn shame that St.Anthony's is closed Coach Hurley did his best to try and keep the doors open it's amazing what he accomplished at that school with the constant threat of FORECLOSURE over their heads.St Anthony at one time was the best program in the country and it was in the top ten.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote:
Again I wish that he would have stayed in school up to his junior year.A good friend of mine told me about him he met Naz at the age of 12 and helped him on the road to the NBA.I think he could have been a NO.1 OVERALL CHOICE.To me Reid is a combination of KARL MALONE AND MAGIC JOHNSON.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

The Hurley Boys (Bobby&Danny) along with Kyrie should have forked over some mad money to keep this school open.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

dal4018 wrote:The Hurley Boys (Bobby&Danny) along with Kyrie should have forked over some mad money to keep this school open.
Kyrie played at St. Patrick's of Elizabeth, which was closed by the Archdiocese a few years ago. Alumni got together and reformed the school as The Patrick School. Kyrie writes a (really) big check to The Patrick School every year, according to those in the know.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote:
dal4018 wrote:The Hurley Boys (Bobby&Danny) along with Kyrie should have forked over some mad money to keep this school open.
Kyrie played at St. Patrick's of Elizabeth, which was closed by the Archdiocese a few years ago. Alumni got together and reformed the school as The Patrick School. Kyrie writes a (really) big check to The Patrick School every year, according to those in the know.
Yes he attended St.Patrick's of Elizabeth there was someone who came after him???????
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:25 pm
JoltinJoe wrote:
Reid is killing it as a starter, replacing KAT. Wolves are 6-3 since KAT was injured. Reid is shooting over 40% from 3 and has turned into a very valuable player.

phpBB [video]
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

JoltinJoe wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:31 pm
dal4018 wrote: Reid is from my hometown of ASBURY PARK NJ a good friend of mine told me about him I was hoping that he stayed in school maybe up until he was a junior he has first round potential as a player.He played at Roselle Catholic up north led them to a NJ PAROCHIAL B STATE TITLE.

Saint Anthony was Parochial A when it was open.