2017 Wentzadelphia Eagles Thread

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Re: 2017 Wentzadelphia Eagles Thread

Post by Vidav »

93henfan wrote:
Vidav wrote:
Seriously, though, the Eagles are looking fucking awesome this year. Wentz has improved and the receivers dont drop half the passes. I am hoping the Cowboys can step up and make a game of it. :thumb:
OK, now that we're back to reality, the Cowboys looked damn good tonight. I watched the whole thing.

Rooting for the courts to move a little faster on Zeke! :lol:
Or not at all. Fuck Goodell. :pissed:

Overall I hope it is a good game. The 'Boys D has started playing better but I don't know that we can match what Wentzadelphia is doing on offense.
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

Wow, the Broncos had the league's #1 run D?
Make Delaware Football Great Again
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Sucks to be everyone else in the NFC. You guys think Goodell will go out in a blaze of glory and just cancel the NFC playoffs and give the Eagles the NFC spot in the Super Bowl?
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

bandl wrote:Sucks to be everyone else in the NFC. You guys think Goodell will go out in a blaze of glory and just cancel the NFC playoffs and give the Eagles the NFC spot in the Super Bowl?
Only after Jerry Jones dies. Otherwise, the odds are heavily on the Cowgirls.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Redskin fan saltiness and humiliation noted.

Toughest four-game stretch of the season coming up for the Birds after the bye:

@Dal
CHI
@Sea
@LAR

Gotta get through that at least 2-2. I’ve heard many pundits noting how hard “two cross country trips in a week” will be on the Eagles. They must not be aware that Pederson made plans weeks ago for the team to fly straight to LA after the Seattle game and spend the week practicing in SoCal (a sort of Super Bowl week trial run). Ill-informed media speaking from their arses as normal. Pederson always one step ahead of the game.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

93henfan wrote:Redskin fan saltiness and humiliation noted.
:lol:
I'm not salty. If there was one team in the NFC east besides the Skins who I would want to see succeed (if not given a choice) it would definitely be the Eagles. I am in euphoria right now up here in NY as the Giants are imploding. Not because Giants fans are talking about it up here, but because they aren't talking about it at all, in typical New Yawk fashion, so the silence has been great. And there is no way in hell I would ever ever root for the Cowboys.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

bandl wrote:
:lol:
I'm not salty. If there was one team in the NFC east besides the Skins who I would want to see succeed (if not given a choice) it would definitely be the Eagles. I am in euphoria right now up here in NY as the Giants are imploding. Not because Giants fans are talking about it up here, but because they aren't talking about it at all, in typical New Yawk fashion, so the silence has been great. And there is no way in hell I would ever ever root for the Cowboys.
And that's what's great about the NFC East. We all hate each other, but we (Philly, NY, and Wash) can all bond together on our greater and shared loathing of the dallas cowboys.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

@Dal
CHI
@Sea
@LAR

Gotta get through that at least 2-2. I’ve heard many pundits noting how hard “two cross country trips in a week” will be on the Eagles. They must not be aware that Pederson made plans weeks ago for the team to fly straight to LA after the Seattle game and spend the week practicing in SoCal (a sort of Super Bowl week trial run). Ill-informed media speaking from their arses as normal. Pederson always one step ahead of the game.
Again, gotta credit Roseman and the rest of the Eagles football operations. They knew there would be three games on the West Coast this season (Rams, Seahawks, and Chargers) and they asked the league ahead of time before the schedule came out to put two of them back to back (ended up being the Seahawks and Rams) so that there would only be two trips to the PST this year. And then they could stay in CA in between games and practice out there. I like this setup too as the game in LA is going to be chock full of Eagles fans again, almost the same way that the game at the Chargers was a de facto home game for the Eagles. WIP (local sports radio) is broadcasting from out there for the LA game and there's already plenty of Eagles fans in SoCal and Eagles fans travel as well as any fanbase. That game should be raucous.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

GannonFan wrote:

@Dal
CHI
@Sea
@LAR

Again, gotta credit Roseman and the rest of the Eagles football operations. They knew there would be three games on the West Coast this season (Rams, Seahawks, and Chargers) and they asked the league ahead of time before the schedule came out to put two of them back to back (ended up being the Seahawks and Rams) so that there would only be two trips to the PST this year. And then they could stay in CA in between games and practice out there. I like this setup too as the game in LA is going to be chock full of Eagles fans again, almost the same way that the game at the Chargers was a de facto home game for the Eagles. WIP (local sports radio) is broadcasting from out there for the LA game and there's already plenty of Eagles fans in SoCal and Eagles fans travel as well as any fanbase. That game should be raucous.
Hell, I might fly out for that. Kayak showing $210 round trip. Have to check the schedule. Haven't been to SoCal in six years.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

93henfan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Hell, I might fly out for that. Have to check the schedule. Haven't been to SoCal in six years.

If the timing is right...
I could meet you douchenozzles there

Rams tickets are easy to get
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Chizzang wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Hell, I might fly out for that. Have to check the schedule. Haven't been to SoCal in six years.

That's why there'll be an avalanche of Eagles fans at that one. Seattle is a tougher ticket and while there'll be Birds fans there, the Rams game could go 50/50 in terms of support.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

GannonFan wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

That's why there'll be an avalanche of Eagles fans at that one. Seattle is a tougher ticket and while there'll be Birds fans there, the Rams game could go 50/50 in terms of support.
It was more like 2-1 Eagles-Chargers fans at that soccer stadium in Carson when they played.

The Rams do have a better following in LA than the Chargers, but they still won't come close to filling the Coliseum. That place is a cavern.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Chizzang wrote:
93henfan wrote:

My concern is that the moment I book a cross-country trip, Wentz will probably get a ruptured spleen on cue. Best not to tempt fate, but I'd still really love to go. I love me some SoCal.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

93henfan wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

My concern is that the moment I book a cross-country trip, Wentz will probably get a ruptured spleen on cue. Best not to tempt fate, but I'd still really love to go. I love me some SoCal.

:ohno:

It'll be so warm in December at Busters in Pasadena CA...

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

93henfan wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

He will hurt his hands if anything.
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

The Rams game is the "Green Legion" game. There will be tens of thousands of Eagles fans in the Coliseum. They've made similar trips to Miami in the past for a MNF game & it was awesome. They're having a pep rally at Santa Monica Pier - Cataldi & crew from WIP are involved as well. It will be a fun game.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Wentz coming home to hunt this week. Did he get a sheep license?

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

bluehenbillk wrote:The Rams game is the "Green Legion" game. There will be tens of thousands of Eagles fans in the Coliseum. They've made similar trips to Miami in the past for a MNF game & it was awesome. They're having a pep rally at Santa Monica Pier - Cataldi & crew from WIP are involved as well. It will be a fun game.
You going? Flights are right at $200. Tickets probably $100 for lower rows. That combined cost is less than a decent Eagles ticket at the Linc this year.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

:clap:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - The Philadelphia Eagles offensive explosion against the Denver Broncos caused a seemingly unprecedented issue at Lincoln Financial Field, as the stadium ran out of fireworks.

The Eagles made fans aware of the issue via Twitter Sunday afternoon writing, “Apologies, we actually ran out of fireworks at @LFFStadium. #FlyEaglesFly”

The problem is one Eagles fans were likely okay with as their team soared to a 51-23 win over a top-ranked Denver defense, as quarterback Carson Wentz helped lead the team to an 8-1 record.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

A players' coach:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

93henfan wrote:A players' coach:
Turns out I might be a little gay.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

89Hen wrote:
93henfan wrote:A players' coach:
Turns out I might be a little gay.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

CAA Flagship wrote:
89Hen wrote: Turns out I might be a little gay.
I said a little for crying out loud. :tothehand: :ohno:
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

CAA Flagship wrote:
89Hen wrote: Turns out I might be a little gay.
89 would never grow a beard like that, you homohater!