2019 NASCAR/INDYCAR/F1

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Re: 2019 NASCAR/INDYCAR/F1

Postby CAA Flagship » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 am

93henfan wrote:Yeah, China was one of the most boring races in a long time with HAM leading wire to wire and nobody challenging. Ferrari couldn't even come up with a counter-strategy on tires to make it interesting. They must be freaking out in Maranello this week. Binotto not getting it done after the firing of Arrivabene. Could be a historically short tenure as Principal.

I haven't seen that many vowels since seeing a class roster in high school.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 93henfan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

CAA Flagship wrote:
93henfan wrote:Yeah, China was one of the most boring races in a long time with HAM leading wire to wire and nobody challenging. Ferrari couldn't even come up with a counter-strategy on tires to make it interesting. They must be freaking out in Maranello this week. Binotto not getting it done after the firing of Arrivabene. Could be a historically short tenure as Principal.

I haven't seen that many vowels since seeing a class roster in high school.

Ciao, Flaggy!

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4

Postby ∞∞∞ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Just reading up on sports viewership and ratings. Apparently a rise of 3% in NASCAR viewership this year, which somewhat coincides with the 4% increase in motor sport fans in the US last year. It might not be the numbers at the height of the series, but perhaps it's finally found the right market share?

Helping is NASCAR's heavy investment into streaming races.

I do have to say that as far as races go, this year has been more exciting. NASCAR may have been f*cking up rules for years now, but they might have finally gotten the aero-package correct (or at least going in the right direction). That said, there needs to be more than two or three teams that dominate.

Return to “Other Sports”