College Hoops discussion
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: March Madness 2017

Post by Ibanez »

dal4018 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: You don't get it. Look at the bracket. There is no way they could both play for hte championship...per your prediction. Your prediction is impossible.
Okay I caught the hint if Duke had beaten South Carolina they would be meeting in AZ.
That's possible...but that isn't it. Look again.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Ibanez wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Okay I caught the hint if Duke had beaten South Carolina they would be meeting in AZ.
That's possible...but that isn't it. Look again.
I know Duke is out and Gonzaga is still alive.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

They are on the same side of the bracket its not possible for them to play each other now or 3 weeks ago.

Jesus cant we get back to how big of a pussy Queen James is and stop this madness.....even though its March.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dal4018 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That's possible...but that isn't it. Look again.
I know Duke is out and Gonzaga is still alive.
No.....They are on the same side of the bracket. They can't meet in the Championship, the closest would be the Final Four (East vs West). :ohno: It's impossible for that to happen. Winner of East/West plays Winner of Midwest/South in the Championship.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
dal4018 wrote: I know Duke is out and Gonzaga is still alive.
No.....They are on the same side of the bracket. They can't meet in the Championship, the closest would be the Final Four (East vs West). :ohno: It's impossible for that to happen. Winner of East/West plays Winner of Midwest/South in the Championship.
Lol Dal's bracket was busted before the first games were even played

He should have thrown a grand on a Gonzaga-Duke final. I'm sure the bookies would have accepted the bet
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

We have a lot of kids around here that go to South Carolina, including my niece and nephew, and I am already sick of their fans. I just love to remind them that VCU and George Mason also made final fours in the not too distant past. Definitely rooting for Gonzaga to blow their doors off.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:We have a lot of kids around here that go to South Carolina, including my niece and nephew, and I am already sick of their fans. I just love to remind them that VCU and George Mason also made final fours in the not too distant past. Definitely rooting for Gonzaga to blow their doors off.
No.

Having UNC blow their doors off would be much sweeter, and you'll enjoy the effect it has on the Coots fans much more

You can trust me on this
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

CID1990 wrote:
89Hen wrote:We have a lot of kids around here that go to South Carolina, including my niece and nephew, and I am already sick of their fans. I just love to remind them that VCU and George Mason also made final fours in the not too distant past. Definitely rooting for Gonzaga to blow their doors off.
No.

Having UNC blow their doors off would be much sweeter, and you'll enjoy the effect it has on the Coots fans much more

You can trust me on this
Yeah, I can see that, but I really don't even want them in the finals (like GMU and VCU). It would be great to see the real Carolina take it to them. They are not USC, they are not Carolina. They are South Carolina.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
No.

You can trust me on this
Yeah, I can see that, but I really don't even want them in the finals (like GMU and VCU). It would be great to see the real Carolina take it to them. They are not USC, they are not Carolina. They are South Carolina.
South Carolina is fake? I could've sworn I've been to the campus. Must've been a dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: No.....They are on the same side of the bracket. They can't meet in the Championship, the closest would be the Final Four (East vs West). :ohno: It's impossible for that to happen. Winner of East/West plays Winner of Midwest/South in the Championship.

He should have thrown a grand on a Gonzaga-Duke final. I'm sure the bookies would have accepted the bet
I never had a bracket to begin with just made a prediction that is all.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Changing my picks to a all West coast finale Oregon vs Gonzaga again The Zags win it all tired of seeing the big names!!!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dal4018 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I never had a bracket to begin with just made a prediction that is all.
No...that doesn't matter dal. :ohno: The Round of 64 bracket was set by the NCAA. In that bracket, Duke was in the East and Gonzaga in the West. Meaning...the only stage those two teams could meet would be the Final Four. Your prediction was impossible, it could never have happened.

Do you understand? :suspicious:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

dal4018 wrote:Changing my picks to a all West coast finale Oregon vs Gonzaga again The Zags win it all tired of seeing the big names!!!
See, now THAT can actually happen. :thumb:
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Ibanez wrote:
dal4018 wrote:I never had a bracket to begin with just made a prediction that is all.
No...that doesn't matter dal. :ohno: The Round of 64 bracket was set by the NCAA. In that bracket, Duke was in the East and Gonzaga in the West. Meaning...the only stage those two teams could meet would be the Final Four. Your prediction was impossible, it could never have happened.

Yes I understand I have finally caught the hint.
Last edited by dal4018 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:
dal4018 wrote:I never had a bracket to begin with just made a prediction that is all.

Maybe, in the same sense that a cat understands calculus.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: No...that doesn't matter dal. :ohno: The Round of 64 bracket was set by the NCAA. In that bracket, Duke was in the East and Gonzaga in the West. Meaning...the only stage those two teams could meet would be the Final Four. Your prediction was impossible, it could never have happened.

Cats are assholes. They understand. They just pretend to not know.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: No...that doesn't matter dal. :ohno: The Round of 64 bracket was set by the NCAA. In that bracket, Duke was in the East and Gonzaga in the West. Meaning...the only stage those two teams could meet would be the Final Four. Your prediction was impossible, it could never have happened.

I have finally caught the hint quit beating a dead horse!!!!
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote:
89Hen wrote: Yeah, I can see that, but I really don't even want them in the finals (like GMU and VCU). It would be great to see the real Carolina take it to them. They are not USC, they are not Carolina. They are South Carolina.
South Carolina is fake? I could've sworn I've been to the campus. Must've been a dream
South Carolina is not fake, but calling them Carolina or USC outside of the state is. We've been over this before Sticky.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote: South Carolina is fake? I could've sworn I've been to the campus. Must've been a dream
South Carolina is not fake, but calling them Carolina or USC outside of the state is. We've been over this before Sticky.
Did someone here say that? I normally call them SCar.

But then again...i don't have a stick up my ass.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote:
89Hen wrote: South Carolina is not fake, but calling them Carolina or USC outside of the state is. We've been over this before Sticky.
Did someone here say that? I normally call them SCar.

Pretty much you when you basically disputed that there is a real Carolina. I don't care what they call themselves, I just love to remind them that 95% of the nation knows that Carolina is UNC and USC is Southern Cal. I don't know why they insist on trying to call themselves either.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Did someone here say that? I normally call them SCar.

Pretty much you when you basically disputed that there is a real Carolina. I don't care what they call themselves, I just love to remind them that 95% of the nation knows that Carolina is UNC and USC is Southern Cal. I don't know why they insist on trying to call themselves either.
When did I dispute there was a real Carolina? :suspicious: You're just making up shit now.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote:
89Hen wrote: Pretty much you when you basically disputed that there is a real Carolina. I don't care what they call themselves, I just love to remind them that 95% of the nation knows that Carolina is UNC and USC is Southern Cal. I don't know why they insist on trying to call themselves either.
When did I dispute there was a real Carolina? :suspicious: You're just making up shit now.
Whatever sticky. You're just an asshat today.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote: When did I dispute there was a real Carolina? :suspicious: You're just making up shit now.
Whatever sticky. You're just an asshat today.
So, you're just making shit up. Got it. :thumb:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Did someone here say that? I normally call them SCar.

Maybe South Carolina could be pretentious douchebags like Ohio State and put "THE" in front of USC so everyone knows its Southern Cal. :coffee:

I mean South Carolina

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
89Hen wrote: Pretty much you when you basically disputed that there is a real Carolina. I don't care what they call themselves, I just love to remind them that 95% of the nation knows that Carolina is UNC and USC is Southern Cal. I don't know why they insist on trying to call themselves either.
Maybe South Carolina could be pretentious douchebags like Ohio State and put "THE" in front of USC so everyone knows its Southern Cal. :coffee:

I mean South Carolina
Dude...they already have short shorts and popped collars.