College Hoops discussion
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

CAT/griz Week!!!

Post by SACCAT »

Mens:
Cats on a roll right now, but have won two strait home games in OT, so both could have gone either way. Frey is the key to this team right now. Hall is the star, but teams know that. When Harald Frey (Who will probably be the Big Sky Freshman of the Year) is on, it REALLY brings another level to the Cats Offense. Kline is a great defender, but takes chances at times. Everett has struggled all year with his shot....Until Saturday against EWU. Tough go for the CATS in Missoula, but it is doable. Key will be staying out of foul trouble, and hitting early shots to get them in a rhythm...Also scoring at least one more point than the griz...I will say....89-85 CATS

Womens:
Cats can go low and score, or hit 3's like crazy. Coming in on a 4 game winning streak. This game shouldn't be close AT ALL, but the CATS are the CATS, so it will probably be a good game. griz have yet to win a Conference game, and are basically playing for next year....No clue about score in this one but CATS should win by at least 15
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Re: CAT/griz Week!!!

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

What are you talking about? Weber doesn't play Montana this week....

;)
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

Wildcat Ryan wrote:What are you talking about? Weber doesn't play Montana this week....

;)
I am talking about the Montana State Bobcats.
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

SACCAT wrote:
Wildcat Ryan wrote:What are you talking about? Weber doesn't play Montana this week....

;)
I am talking about the Montana State Bobcats.

Oh ok, wasn't sure at first.....