THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

College Hoops discussion
User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 29989
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby 89Hen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:54 pm

vutomcat wrote:ELITE PROGRAM

Like Butler.
Image

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Nope. Please do some research before you post. Villanova's program and Butler's aren't similar.

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:31 am

SOME GOOD (BUT NOT GREAT) IMPROVEMENT FOR THE BIG EAST TV RATINGS


Fox Sports 1 and the restructured Big East were born together. There might be no Big East without FS1, a start-up that agreed to a 12-year, $500 million deal with the conference in 2013.

While the basketball league has matured quickly, FS1 remains a toddler: advancing, albeit unsteadily.
“They anticipate more growth and better viewership,” Butler coach Chris Holtmann said. “But I think they know that it’s going to take some time, too.”

The difference in viewership on Fox (WXIN-59 in Indianapolis) and FS1 can be enormous.

For instance, Sunday’s rescheduled game between Providence and Villanova drew 905,000 viewers nationally on Fox, the most-watched game featuring two Big East teams since the network began televising the league.

By contrast, the most-watched game on FS1 — Villanova at Butler on Jan. 10 — drew 235,000 for Villanova. Butler has been involved in the season’s three top-rated games on FS1.

Average FS1 viewership for a Big East game is 93,000, an increase of 7 percent over last year (87,000) and 29 percent over two years ago (72,000), according to the network.

“Maybe not a huge amount in actual numbers, but in percentage terms, that’s pretty good,” said Michael Mulvihill, a senior vice president for programming and research.

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12109
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby YoUDeeMan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:27 am

vutomcat wrote:SOME GOOD (BUT NOT GREAT) IMPROVEMENT FOR THE BIG EAST TV RATINGS


Fox Sports 1 and the restructured Big East were born together. There might be no Big East without FS1, a start-up that agreed to a 12-year, $500 million deal with the conference in 2013.

While the basketball league has matured quickly, FS1 remains a toddler: advancing, albeit unsteadily.
“They anticipate more growth and better viewership,” Butler coach Chris Holtmann said. “But I think they know that it’s going to take some time, too.”

The difference in viewership on Fox (WXIN-59 in Indianapolis) and FS1 can be enormous.

For instance, Sunday’s rescheduled game between Providence and Villanova drew 905,000 viewers nationally on Fox, the most-watched game featuring two Big East teams since the network began televising the league.

By contrast, the most-watched game on FS1 — Villanova at Butler on Jan. 10 — drew 235,000 for Villanova. Butler has been involved in the season’s three top-rated games on FS1.

Average FS1 viewership for a Big East game is 93,000, an increase of 7 percent over last year (87,000) and 29 percent over two years ago (72,000), according to the network.

“Maybe not a huge amount in actual numbers, but in percentage terms, that’s pretty good,” said Michael Mulvihill, a senior vice president for programming and research.



Too easy to find better games on other networks. The Big East has to get better and more competitive in order for enough fans to care and improve those ratings.
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:29 am

vutomcat wrote:Things do change. Let's see how this March turns out. Will things change again? If you are hanging your hopes that Jay Wright and the Cats are not going to make any more tournament runs because they don't play UConn or Syracuse anymore you will be disappointed. I am sure of that. Their recruiting is as good as it has ever been.

I also know for sure that this Big East is very good. A lot better than you would have us believe. Better than last year. Can I be sure they will have two or more teams go to the Final Sixteen or Eight or Four, of course not. The experts ( polls, computer rankings, etc.) that are much more unbiased than you tell me the conference has some really good teams and 7 of them are potential tourney teams. My own eye tells me Nova, Xavier and Providence have a shot at a Final Eight or thereabouts.

March Madness is around the corner. Can't wait.



I think I might start a "best of 2015-2016" posts on this thread. This one ranks right up there. Not a guess. "I am sure". Love this year! Love it, love it, love it! Oh man!

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11309
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby GannonFan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:42 am

vutomcat wrote:
vutomcat wrote:Things do change. Let's see how this March turns out. Will things change again? If you are hanging your hopes that Jay Wright and the Cats are not going to make any more tournament runs because they don't play UConn or Syracuse anymore you will be disappointed. I am sure of that. Their recruiting is as good as it has ever been.

I also know for sure that this Big East is very good. A lot better than you would have us believe. Better than last year. Can I be sure they will have two or more teams go to the Final Sixteen or Eight or Four, of course not. The experts ( polls, computer rankings, etc.) that are much more unbiased than you tell me the conference has some really good teams and 7 of them are potential tourney teams. My own eye tells me Nova, Xavier and Providence have a shot at a Final Eight or thereabouts.

March Madness is around the corner. Can't wait.



I think I might start a "best of 2015-2016" posts on this thread. This one ranks right up there. Not a guess. "I am sure". Love this year! Love it, love it, love it! Oh man!


I have a good post in November saying that nova was going to make a deep run this year. Oh, and don't forget all those posts where you called Providence a legit national contender and I correctly rebuked you (oh wait, you just called up the post yourself where you called Providence a "Final Eight" team - love it!!!!). Oh and I have a post in there correctly pointing out that the Big East would only get one team past the first weekend yet again this year. Let me know if you need help pulling them altogether, it should be a lot of fun. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 pm

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

I think I might start a "best of 2015-2016" posts on this thread. This one ranks right up there. Not a guess. "I am sure". Love this year! Love it, love it, love it! Oh man!


I have a good post in November saying that nova was going to make a deep run this year. Oh, and don't forget all those posts where you called Providence a legit national contender and I correctly rebuked you (oh wait, you just called up the post yourself where you called Providence a "Final Eight" team - love it!!!!). Oh and I have a post in there correctly pointing out that the Big East would only get one team past the first weekend yet again this year. Let me know if you need help pulling them altogether, it should be a lot of fun. :rofl:


It will be a lot of fun "fraudulent one"! But, they will be actual posts, not your famously inaccurate remembrances of them. (You remember Brunson, right? Of course you do.)

In this first "best of", you are being taken to the woodshed because of your woefully inaccurate theory that the Big East conference wasn't a strong enough conference to support a second week run by Nova.

Even after your two year long theory was proven wrong you still want to argue that. Funny odd, not ha-ha.

The record book will show that the 2016 National Champions are from the Big East! (No emoji's needed for emphasis)

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:09 am

NUMBER ONE IN MORE THAN JUST BASKETBALL

U.S. Undergraduate Business Programs

Employee survey rank (40%)

Student survey rank (35%)

Salary rank (15%)

Internship rank (10%)

Ranking index score


1▲ Villanova 2 10 29 15 100
2▼ Notre Dame (Mendoza) 18 1 13 31 99.86
3▲ Boston College (Carroll) 5 5 17 12 98.57
4▲ Indiana (Kelley) 4 13 19 18 96.86
5▼ UVA (McIntire) 43 2 3 6 95.98
6● Texas at Austin (McCombs) 12 12 15 7 93.34
7▲ North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler) 28 8 9 17 90.34
8▲ Michigan - Ann Arbor (Ross) 27 15 6 3 89.49
9▲ NYU (Stern) 6 34 8 16 89.4
10▲ Bentley 3 19 53 25 89.13
11▼ Cornell (Dyson) 67 4 2 9 88.09
12▲ William & Mary (Mason) 39 3 28 41 86.54
13▼ Wake Forest 54 6 12 5 86.39
14▲ Ohio State (Fisher) 7 18 65 37 86.07
15▼ Emory (Goizueta) 51 9 14 11 84.78
16▼ Pennsylvania (Wharton) 66 14 1 8 84.58
17▲ Georgetown (McDonough) 49 17 4 14 82.88
18▼ Brigham Young (Marriott) 19 20 37 34 80.73
19▲ Penn State (Smeal) 8 38 40 61 79.5
20▲ Michigan State (Broad) 15 29 41 55 79.44

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 29989
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby 89Hen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:31 am

vutomcat wrote:NUMBER ONE IN MORE THAN JUST BASKETBALL

U.S. Undergraduate Business Programs

1▲ Villanova 2 10 29 15 100

Go Catholics! But 89Jr who was accepted to villanova business school still doesn't want to go there.
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11309
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby GannonFan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:07 pm

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I have a good post in November saying that nova was going to make a deep run this year. Oh, and don't forget all those posts where you called Providence a legit national contender and I correctly rebuked you (oh wait, you just called up the post yourself where you called Providence a "Final Eight" team - love it!!!!). Oh and I have a post in there correctly pointing out that the Big East would only get one team past the first weekend yet again this year. Let me know if you need help pulling them altogether, it should be a lot of fun. :rofl:


It will be a lot of fun "fraudulent one"! But, they will be actual posts, not your famously inaccurate remembrances of them. (You remember Brunson, right? Of course you do.)

In this first "best of", you are being taken to the woodshed because of your woefully inaccurate theory that the Big East conference wasn't a strong enough conference to support a second week run by Nova.

Even after your two year long theory was proven wrong you still want to argue that. Funny odd, not ha-ha.

The record book will show that the 2016 National Champions are from the Big East! (No emoji's needed for emphasis)


Fradulent? Inaccurate? Link please, otherwise you're just making stuff up.

Speaking of making stuff up, where is the theory that the Big East conference wouldn't be strong enough to support a single run by a team in any given year? That's a straw man argument that you're making up. You have had plenty of reading comprehension problems throughout this thread, so I'm not terribly surprised. You got anything else? :rofl: (emoji not needed, but I put it there for fun!)
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 29989
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby 89Hen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:06 pm

GannonFan wrote:Tue Dec 01, 2015
By the way, no hindsight needed on my opinion of nova last year - see post below - I was worried about them before getting into the tourney and it came to fruition. I think they've corrected things a bit this year with a stone cold assassin like Brunson - even if they aren't tested again during the regular season (and again the OOC schedule is not giving them any help this year) I think nova finally has a real shot to make some noise in the tournament with Brunson running the show. :thumb:
Image

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3987
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby UNI88 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:46 pm

vutomcat wrote:NUMBER ONE IN MORE THAN JUST BASKETBALL

U.S. Undergraduate Business Programs

Employee survey rank (40%)

Student survey rank (35%)

Salary rank (15%)

Internship rank (10%)

Ranking index score

1▲ Villanova 2 10 29 15 100


Isn't being #1 in Bloomberg kind of like winning the NIT rather than the NCAA (US News & World Report)? :-D

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 am

UNI88 wrote:
vutomcat wrote:NUMBER ONE IN MORE THAN JUST BASKETBALL

U.S. Undergraduate Business Programs

Employee survey rank (40%)

Student survey rank (35%)

Salary rank (15%)

Internship rank (10%)

Ranking index score

1▲ Villanova 2 10 29 15 100


Isn't being #1 in Bloomberg kind of like winning the NIT rather than the NCAA (US News & World Report)? :-D


NO! :tothehand:

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:08 am

GannonFan wrote:Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season and will be ripe for the picking again come tourney time. Granted, getting a #1 seed looks very likely at this point and that at least gets them through a round before they could see someone decent. I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run, but outside of maybe Butler if they get the right pairing I think the Big East will get a bunch of teams into the tourney and will be lucky to get more than two teams past the first weekend.



The faux fan strikes again! When the Phillies won the World Series did you go on and on all year about all of their weaknesses? Of course not. Right in front of your face for the last two years Nova has been one of the best teams in the country and all you do is denigrate them and their conference and you call yourself a fan? You are so full of it!

Nova, ripe for the picking? How did that turn out oh fraudulent one?

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11309
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby GannonFan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 am

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season and will be ripe for the picking again come tourney time. Granted, getting a #1 seed looks very likely at this point and that at least gets them through a round before they could see someone decent. I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run, but outside of maybe Butler if they get the right pairing I think the Big East will get a bunch of teams into the tourney and will be lucky to get more than two teams past the first weekend.



The faux fan strikes again! When the Phillies won the World Series did you go on and on all year about all of their weaknesses? Of course not. Right in front of your face for the last two years Nova has been one of the best teams in the country and all you do is denigrate them and their conference and you call yourself a fan? You are so full of it!

Nova, ripe for the picking? How did that turn out oh fraudulent one?


Hey look, in the same post you called up I was again correct in saying a bunch of Big East teams would make the tourney and they would be lucky to get many past the first weekend, which of course, is exactly what happened. Thanks for bringing up yet another post where I was proven correct. I bet you didn't even read the rest of the post and thought you were golden. That's typical with people with reading comprehension issues. Take in the whole picture if you can. I can forward you some reading strategies my first grader gets from his teacher if you think that could help you. Don't worry, dude, we're all behind you here, no shame at all. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:34 am

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

The faux fan strikes again! When the Phillies won the World Series did you go on and on all year about all of their weaknesses? Of course not. Right in front of your face for the last two years Nova has been one of the best teams in the country and all you do is denigrate them and their conference and you call yourself a fan? You are so full of it!

Nova, ripe for the picking? How did that turn out oh fraudulent one?


Hey look, in the same post you called up I was again correct in saying a bunch of Big East teams would make the tourney and they would be lucky to get many past the first weekend, which of course, is exactly what happened. Thanks for bringing up yet another post where I was proven correct. I bet you didn't even read the rest of the post and thought you were golden. That's typical with people with reading comprehension issues. Take in the whole picture if you can. I can forward you some reading strategies my first grader gets from his teacher if you think that could help you. Don't worry, dude, we're all behind you here, no shame at all. :thumb:



Huh? Talk about someone that needs schooling or medication or something! One of those Big East teams won the tournament! That's not being lucky my man! That's the best team in the country. The same team that you have been watching and couldn't have been more wrong about for TWO entire years! Oh Man! This is great. Take the blinders off man. Just admit you were wrong and give it up.

bandl
Towson
Towson
Posts: 18552
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby bandl » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:50 pm

vutomcat wrote:The same team that you have been watching and couldn't have been more wrong about for TWO entire years!.

They lost as a #1 seed to a #8 seed in the second round last year...
How is that being wrong about them last year, when the conversation here has always been (until this year, of course :thumb: ) about them under-performing recently when it comes to the NCAA tourney?

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:56 am

bandl wrote:
vutomcat wrote:The same team that you have been watching and couldn't have been more wrong about for TWO entire years!.

They lost as a #1 seed to a #8 seed in the second round last year...
How is that being wrong about them last year, when the conversation here has always been (until this year, of course :thumb: ) about them under-performing recently when it comes to the NCAA tourney?



That was one of the themes in this thread you are correct. But, there have been many others as well. A team that won over 30 games and won their regular season and their conference tourney had a great season and was a real threat to win the NCAA's. The fact that they lost a last second game in the tournament doesn't change that. That's the point I am making.

Trying to make the argument that losing one game makes the season a bust is not much of an argument. It is one made by fringe fans of the game who only watch in late season and tournament time. Anyone associated with the teams would tell you otherwise.

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11309
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby GannonFan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:05 am

vutomcat wrote:
bandl wrote:They lost as a #1 seed to a #8 seed in the second round last year...
How is that being wrong about them last year, when the conversation here has always been (until this year, of course :thumb: ) about them under-performing recently when it comes to the NCAA tourney?



That was one of the themes in this thread you are correct. But, there have been many others as well. A team that won over 30 games and won their regular season and their conference tourney had a great season and was a real threat to win the NCAA's. The fact that they lost a last second game in the tournament doesn't change that. That's the point I am making.

Trying to make the argument that losing one game makes the season a bust is not much of an argument. It is one made by fringe fans of the game who only watch in late season and tournament time. Anyone associated with the teams would tell you otherwise.


You're diminishing the greatness of the team that just won the national title - some fan you are. Fact is, nova of this year was a vastly superior team to the weaker versions that lost so early in the tournaments the two years prior. They were fragile in those years and it showed. Winning this year in no way changes the story of the two years that came before it. Heck, if you'd actually listen to the team you profess to love rather than the voices in your head you'd hear them say the same thing, that it was the lessons they learned in the prior years that helped get them over the hump this year, i.e. they were better now than then. Oh, and your other point is wrong too, it's all about how you do in March that matters - do you honestly think Michigan St is reflecting on the greatness of their season? I know plenty of Spartan fans and I can tell you there aren't waxing nostalgic about the past year. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am
I am a fan of: Villanova
Location: South Jersey

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby vutomcat » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:02 pm

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

That was one of the themes in this thread you are correct. But, there have been many others as well. A team that won over 30 games and won their regular season and their conference tourney had a great season and was a real threat to win the NCAA's. The fact that they lost a last second game in the tournament doesn't change that. That's the point I am making.

Trying to make the argument that losing one game makes the season a bust is not much of an argument. It is one made by fringe fans of the game who only watch in late season and tournament time. Anyone associated with the teams would tell you otherwise.


You're diminishing the greatness of the team that just won the national title - some fan you are. Fact is, nova of this year was a vastly superior team to the weaker versions that lost so early in the tournaments the two years prior. They were fragile in those years and it showed. Winning this year in no way changes the story of the two years that came before it. Heck, if you'd actually listen to the team you profess to love rather than the voices in your head you'd hear them say the same thing, that it was the lessons they learned in the prior years that helped get them over the hump this year, i.e. they were better now than then. Oh, and your other point is wrong too, it's all about how you do in March that matters - do you honestly think Michigan St is reflecting on the greatness of their season? I know plenty of Spartan fans and I can tell you there aren't waxing nostalgic about the past year. :coffee:



If you think last year's team was fragile (Big East conference and tournament winners as well as early season tournament winner, 33-3 record) I can't help you. You clearly don't know much about basketball. The only games that matter are the tournament games? :dunce: You have an agenda and you remain steadfast in maintaining it even in the face of the facts. The only thing is, it sounds a little hollow now since Nova just has been on fire for so long.

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3987
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby UNI88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:05 pm

vutomcat wrote:Huh? Talk about someone that needs schooling or medication or something! One of those Big East teams won the tournament! That's not being lucky my man! That's the best team in the country. The same team that you have been watching and couldn't have been more wrong about for TWO entire years! Oh Man! This is great. Take the blinders off man. Just admit you were wrong and give it up.


Winning the NCAA Tournament doesn't necessarily mean you are the "best team in the country." It means that you were the hottest team in the country at the right time and as a result you are the national champions. There have been plenty of national champs that were not the best team in the country (the 85 Nova team is an excellent example of this). There is no shame in getting hot and winning a Natty.

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3987
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby UNI88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:07 pm

vutomcat wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
Isn't being #1 in Bloomberg kind of like winning the NIT rather than the NCAA (US News & World Report)? :-D


NO! :tothehand:


Why Not? US News & World Report is the gold standard in collegiate academic rankings just like the NCAA is the gold standard of men's college basketball tournaments. If you disagree, please provide some statistical proof.

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20404
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby clenz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:02 pm

US News has a stunning lack of Villanova

Image

Image

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3987
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby UNI88 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:08 pm

clenz wrote:US News has a stunning lack of Villanova


To be fair clenz those are UNS&W's graduate business school rankings although I'm not sure they're ranked for undergrad either.

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20404
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Postby clenz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Image

Image


Return to “College Hoops”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests