THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

College Hoops discussion
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Villanova

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Post by vutomcat »

Villanova #1 in the country according to RPI and Ken Pom!
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

vutomcat wrote:Villanova #1 in the country according to RPI and Ken Pom!

and Sagarin and Dunkel and the list continues to grow. With Oklahoma and Kansas going down they may be one Tarheel loss from taking #1 in the AP as well.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season and will be ripe for the picking again come tourney time. Granted, getting a #1 seed looks very likely at this point and that at least gets them through a round before they could see someone decent. I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run, but outside of maybe Butler if they get the right pairing I think the Big East will get a bunch of teams into the tourney and will be lucky to get more than two teams past the first weekend. I might call it now that Providence loses in the first round no matter the opponent - I know Dunn puts up a lot of points but I would be begging the Sixers not to take him in the draft - he has bust written all over him.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season and will be ripe for the picking again come tourney time. Granted, getting a #1 seed looks very likely at this point and that at least gets them through a round before they could see someone decent. I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run, but outside of maybe Butler if they get the right pairing I think the Big East will get a bunch of teams into the tourney and will be lucky to get more than two teams past the first weekend. I might call it now that Providence loses in the first round no matter the opponent - I know Dunn puts up a lot of points but I would be begging the Sixers not to take him in the draft - he has bust written all over him.

That was last year. This year Nova has already played three top 10 teams and will play at least one more as long as Xavier keeps winning. If they meet Xavier again in the playoffs that will make 5 games against top 10 type teams and will be one of the toughest schedules in the country. On one hand you're saying Nova will not be tested but you think Xavier is good enough to make a deep run? A team they will play at least twice, probably three times and they destroyed Xavier at the Pavilion. Your copy and paste must be stuck. ;)

Not sure what your beef against Providence is about. They are a very good team. They are not "weak". They are a top 15 or 20 team with only three losses and it's late January. They have three wins against the top 20 too. More of you trying to trod on the Big East I guess.
Seahawks08
Level2
Level2

Post by Seahawks08 »

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season and will be ripe for the picking again come tourney time. Granted, getting a #1 seed looks very likely at this point and that at least gets them through a round before they could see someone decent. I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run, but outside of maybe Butler if they get the right pairing I think the Big East will get a bunch of teams into the tourney and will be lucky to get more than two teams past the first weekend. I might call it now that Providence loses in the first round no matter the opponent - I know Dunn puts up a lot of points but I would be begging the Sixers not to take him in the draft - he has bust written all over him.

That was last year. This year Nova has already played three top 10 teams and will play at least one more as long as Xavier keeps winning. If they meet Xavier again in the playoffs that will make 5 games against top 10 type teams and will be one of the toughest schedules in the country. On one hand you're saying Nova will not be tested but you think Xavier is good enough to make a deep run? A team they will play at least twice, probably three times and they destroyed Xavier at the Pavilion. Your copy and paste must be stuck. ;)

Not sure what your beef against Providence is about. They are a very good team. They are not "weak". They are a top 15 or 20 team with only three losses and it's late January. They have three wins against the top 20 too. More of you trying to trod on the Big East I guess.
Nova has the 9th strongest SoS according to kenpom. Gannon talking out of his ass again. :nod:
Seahawks08
Level2
Level2

Post by Seahawks08 »

Gannon you just had to jinx them didn't you?

:ohno: :(
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

Gannon isn't off. Villanova is a good team, I wouldn't say they're a great team but playing in today's Big East doesn't get you ready for March like it used to.

Maybe I'm still scarred after watching them lose handily to Oklahoma.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

nova's a good team, but watching them against Providence again showed why nova is doomed for an early March exit again. nova is just way too reliant on ball movement around the perimeter and the 3 point shot. When those shots don't fall, they have little else. Hart is the only guy who really is capable of penetrating and he's just not enough. And then defensively, nova just gives up way too many easy shots - Arcidiacono is an atrocious defender at the top of the zone and gives up penetration frequently. nova's not without talent, but with Brunson not stepping up this year - yet, of course - they don't look any different than the past few years. They'll beat up on the weaklings, but when they face a tough and athletic team in the tourney it'll look too much like the Oklahoma game (or the NC State game from last year).

As for Providence, I still think they blow (well, not blow - but a team with a good record that I wouldn't mind playing in the tourney would be more appropriate). They looked good against nova because they could penetrate at will. But I think that's because nova really struggles to play defense against any team with athleticism. Providence really struggles offensively at times against teams not named nova and they end up taking a lot of bad shots. They've been in way too many close games this year against teams they shouldn't be, and like I said, I'm not sold on the point guard skills of Dunn - he can score, but I don't think he creates well enough. I'm perfectly fine on the Sixers skipping past him in the draft next year as I don't think he's a playmaker from the PG position at the next level.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

bluehenbillk wrote:Gannon isn't off. Villanova is a good team, I wouldn't say they're a great team but playing in today's Big East doesn't get you ready for March like it used to.

Maybe I'm still scarred after watching them lose handily to Oklahoma.

Got a full belly laugh on that one!

Did either of you catch your fellow Delaware alum trying to explain himself over the weekend? OMG What a mess he is!
Seahawks08
Level2
Level2

Post by Seahawks08 »

If nova is a good team, then I guess the only great team in the country is OU.

Btw, SoS is now 7th best in the country. :thumb:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Seahawks08 wrote:If nova is a good team, then I guess the only great team in the country is OU.

Well, OU, KU, UVa, I'd throw Iowa in there, Louisville, North Carolina, Michigan State, West Virginia, Maryland, and possibly Purdue and Miami and even a longer shot in Kentucky if they can ever pull it together and Duke if Jefferson actually plays again this season. I'm tempted to throw Iowa St in there but they never seem to be able to put it together come tournament time, not unlike nova, and I really haven't seen Texas A&M play more than a few minutes this year so really don't know if they're legit or not. Those teams are on a tier above, and then come the nova's of the world. I think the national champ comes from that pool of teams and they are clearly the ones that nova wants to avoid as long as possible in the tourney.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:
Seahawks08 wrote:If nova is a good team, then I guess the only great team in the country is OU.

Well, OU, KU, UVa, I'd throw Iowa in there, Louisville, North Carolina, Michigan State, West Virginia, Maryland, and possibly Purdue and Miami and even a longer shot in Kentucky if they can ever pull it together and Duke if Jefferson actually plays again this season. I'm tempted to throw Iowa St in there but they never seem to be able to put it together come tournament time, not unlike nova, and I really haven't seen Texas A&M play more than a few minutes this year so really don't know if they're legit or not. Those teams are on a tier above, and then come the nova's of the world. I think the national champ comes from that pool of teams and they are clearly the ones that nova wants to avoid as long as possible in the tourney.

Villanova played in a Final Four as recently as 2009. They have four Final Four appearances and two in the championship game. Forty seven NCAA tournament wins.

There are over 300 college basketball programs and only 12 have more wins then NOVA in the tournament.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

Villanova played in a Final Four as recently as 2009. They have four Final Four appearances and two in the championship game. Forty seven NCAA tournament wins.

There are over 300 college basketball programs and only 12 have more wins then NOVA in the tournament.
Dude, come on, recent history. It's 2016, making it almost 7 years since nova was in a Final Four.

What's telling, is, it's also been 7 years since nova has even made a Sweet Sixteen. That's five (5) NCAA appearances since that Final Four and nova has not made it out of the first weekend in those 5 trips.

Even more telling, nova was either a #1 or #2 seed in three (3) of those five years, so even with excellent seeding in those years they still managed to lose before the Sweet Sixteen. In fact, nova has three (3) NCAA tournament wins from 2010 and forward, and all three wins came against either a #16 or a #15 seed. Anytime since 2009 when nova has played a seed better than #15 they've lost.

That's a bad trend and one they need to reverse sooner than later. They'll likely get no worse than a #3 seed this year, and it will likely be better than that. That means second round they play a #7, #10, #6, or #11 seed. They have to prove they can beat one of those teams in March when it matters. Heck, this is the year for nova - if they can hold on to at least a #2 seed they can play the Sweet 16 and the Elite 8 in Philly (assuming they can still play there and haven't played too many there to be pushed somewhere else).

Oh, and come on, the NCAA vacated some of your above stuff from a few decades ago. Let's stay recent.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

7 years since a Final Four is a disappointment? You make my case for me. Nova is an elite program. Not a program with a history of a poor record in the tournament.

I will give you that their very recent tournament record has been disappointing. But, to say as you did, that they don't do well in the tournament is just wrong. I had to call you out on it.

When you are talking about Final four and Final eight appearances you have to look historically. Not to point out the obvious, but only four teams every year make the final four and even the elite teams have long droughts with those expectations. North Carolina and UCLA are maybe the most elite programs and they have also been out of the Final Four picture for 7 or more years (Indiana, Texas, Arizona as well).
2009 is not very long ago and is very relevant. Jay has proven he is able to lead teams successfully in the tournament ( see the Foye teams as well as 2009) and I have no reason to believe he won't do so again in the future.

By the way, you have argued for the last two years that Nova's losses have something to do with the new Big East and the lack of top teams in that league . They have three teams in the top 10 and you continue to post that way. Go get your shine box! ;)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:7 years since a Final Four is a disappointment? You make my case for me. Nova is an elite program. Not a program with a history of a poor record in the tournament.

I will give you that their very recent tournament record has been disappointing. But, to say as you did, that they don't do well in the tournament is just wrong. I had to call you out on it.

When you are talking about Final four and Final eight appearances you have to look historically. Not to point out the obvious, but only four teams every year make the final four and even the elite teams have long droughts with those expectations. North Carolina and UCLA are maybe the most elite programs and they have also been out of the Final Four picture for 7 or more years (Indiana, Texas, Arizona as well).
2009 is not very long ago and is very relevant. Jay has proven he is able to lead teams successfully in the tournament ( see the Foye teams as well as 2009) and I have no reason to believe he won't do so again in the future.

By the way, you have argued for the last two years that Nova's losses have something to do with the new Big East and the lack of top teams in that league . They have three teams in the top 10 and you continue to post that way. Go get your shine box! ;)
Man, you're on a roll today. Who the heck is calling UCLA the "most elite program"? Come on, man, get your head out of the 1960's and 1970's. :rofl: You probably think Dean Smith is still in Chapel Hill and Wooden's still calling the shots in Westwood. No wonder you haven't noticed nova's inability to win come tournament time, time has apparently passed you by. :lol: I'm surprised you haven't brought up the Lappas years, are those relevant too?

And way to change the subject. We were talking about nova's inability to reach "the Sweet Sixteen" - not Final Fours, in the past 7 years. I understand it's been awhile for you with your nova-centric look on all things and you may not even remember what the Sweet 16 is, but nova hasn't made a Sweet 16 since 2009 - remember, that's just two wins in any one tournament. And remember, nova had the luxury in 3 of those tournaments to basically have a bye in the first round due to their seeding - that's just atrocious any way you look at it. Looking at Sweet Sixteens since 2009, UNC has made it to that point 3 times since 2009, Indiana's made it that far twice, UCLA (way past their heyday) has made it twice, West Virginia has made it twice, Cincinnati made it once, Notre Dame made it once, UConn has made it twice, Kansas has made it 3 times, Syracuse has made it 3 times, Wisconsin made it 4 times, Duke's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Arizona's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Louisville's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Michigan St has made it 5 times (with 3 Elite 8's), and of course Kentucky has made it 5 times (with 5 Elite 8's and 4 Final Fours). That's 15 different teams just off the top of my head with Sweet Sixteens, most of them multiple, in the same time that nova has zero. Elite indeed. :dunce:

And gee, look, six of those teams mentioned are teams that nova used to play every year in conference but doesn't anymore. Sure, nova doesn't miss playing them, and sure, the poor record of the Big East as a whole (not just nova's poor record) in the NCAA tournament since those teams left is just mere coincidence. :coffee:

At this point, you better hope I was right before and that Xavier pulls it together and makes a run. They might be the only team playing after the first weekend of the tournament given how the rest of the Big East looks right now. :thumb:
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:7 years since a Final Four is a disappointment? You make my case for me. Nova is an elite program. Not a program with a history of a poor record in the tournament.

Man, you're on a roll today. Who the heck is calling UCLA the "most elite program"? Come on, man, get your head out of the 1960's and 1970's. :rofl: You probably think Dean Smith is still in Chapel Hill and Wooden's still calling the shots in Westwood. No wonder you haven't noticed nova's inability to win come tournament time, time has apparently passed you by. :lol: I'm surprised you haven't brought up the Lappas years, are those relevant too?

And way to change the subject. We were talking about nova's inability to reach "the Sweet Sixteen" - not Final Fours, in the past 7 years. I understand it's been awhile for you with your nova-centric look on all things and you may not even remember what the Sweet 16 is, but nova hasn't made a Sweet 16 since 2009 - remember, that's just two wins in any one tournament. And remember, nova had the luxury in 3 of those tournaments to basically have a bye in the first round due to their seeding - that's just atrocious any way you look at it. Looking at Sweet Sixteens since 2009, UNC has made it to that point 3 times since 2009, Indiana's made it that far twice, UCLA (way past their heyday) has made it twice, West Virginia has made it twice, Cincinnati made it once, Notre Dame made it once, UConn has made it twice, Kansas has made it 3 times, Syracuse has made it 3 times, Wisconsin made it 4 times, Duke's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Arizona's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Louisville's made it 4 times (with 3 Elite 8's), Michigan St has made it 5 times (with 3 Elite 8's), and of course Kentucky has made it 5 times (with 5 Elite 8's and 4 Final Fours). That's 15 different teams just off the top of my head with Sweet Sixteens, most of them multiple, in the same time that nova has zero. Elite indeed. :dunce:

And gee, look, six of those teams mentioned are teams that nova used to play every year in conference but doesn't anymore. Sure, nova doesn't miss playing them, and sure, the poor record of the Big East as a whole (not just nova's poor record) in the NCAA tournament since those teams left is just mere coincidence. :coffee:

At this point, you better hope I was right before and that Xavier pulls it together and makes a run. They might be the only team playing after the first weekend of the tournament given how the rest of the Big East looks right now. :thumb:[/quote

GF - You are really funny. UCLA besides having 11 championships has two Final fours in the last 10 years and UNC won the entire tournament as recently as 2005 and 2009. If they aren't elite programs there aren't any.

Nova's record speaks for itself. 47 tournament victories. Even in those "atrocious" years as you put it, they were a top 10 team during the regular season and they continue that this year. I am enjoying this year much like the last two. Can't wait to see if they make a long run. Red Storm are the next victim.
Big East with three top 10 teams, Nova in the top 10. Things are good in the new Big East. Heck, they may even have 7 or 8 teams in the mix come selection Sunday. WOW! Has any conference gotten that many in the tournament? Record setting year possibly.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

At this point, you better hope I was right before and that Xavier pulls it together and makes a run. They might be the only team playing after the first weekend of the tournament given how the rest of the Big East looks right now. :thumb:[/quote

GF - You are really funny. UCLA besides having 11 championships has two Final fours in the last 10 years and UNC won the entire tournament as recently as 2005 and 2009. If they aren't elite programs there aren't any.

Nova's record speaks for itself. 47 tournament victories. Even in those "atrocious" years as you put it, they were a top 10 team during the regular season and they continue that this year. I am enjoying this year much like the last two. Can't wait to see if they make a long run. Red Storm are the next victim.
Big East with three top 10 teams, Nova in the top 10. Things are good in the new Big East. Heck, they may even have 7 or 8 teams in the mix come selection Sunday. WOW! Has any conference gotten that many in the tournament? Record setting year possibly.
So you got nothing, you just want to leave the fact that it's been 7 years since nova's been to even just the Sweet Sixteen, and has only 3 NCAA tournament wins, over two #16 seeds and a #15 seed, to show for it since 2009, and you're fine with that? And that's "elite"? Zero Sweet Sixteens in 7 years. Goodness, I wonder if you watch any college basketball that isn't nova. Actually, I don't have to wonder, it's clear you don't. Not that it's a bad thing, you're a homer fan, nothing wrong with that.

Really, "7 or 8 teams"? Care to name them? Six teams max, with five more likely (nova, Xavier, Creighton, Butler, and Providence with maybe G'town and Seton Hall), but six not out of the question. Of course, it's about winning in the tournament, not just showing up. But again, you think going 2-4 and 5-6 in the last two tournaments, with great seeds last year, for the Big East is "good in the new Big East". Amazing you have such a short memory from when the real Big East went 13-7 and 14-9 in the two tournaments before then. When you lower the bar like you do, it's easy to ignore the drop. Do you have Jay Wright sign the blinders you are wearing?
Seahawks08
Level2
Level2

Post by Seahawks08 »

GannonFan wrote:

Are...are you serious? Holy shit.

You need to watch more college bball clearly. There is no way in hell any of those teams besides OU and MAYBE Iowa and UNC could be considered great teams. Xavier and Nova are two of the best teams in the country and yet you can't put them in the same conversation as Purdue and Miami? Wow, talk about your bias showing. :roll:
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

and the hits keep coming from GF...

"Providence is a fraud" They are "weak". ( top 10 team)

"UNC and UCLA are not elite programs, Tomcat is stuck in the 70's" (no need for comment)

"Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season" ( Nova SOS #9)

" I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run" ( which is it? X men are really good or Nova will be untested after playing them two or three times? )

"As for Providence, I still think they blow" ( after they beat Nova.)

"I think Arcidiacono is a fine support player" ( CO-Big East player of the year last year)

"only the Georgetown game has enough juice and opposing fanbase to make the Wells Fargo feel filled enough" ( Nova fills the Wells Fargo every game to near capacity).

"Oklahoma and UVA might be the only good, tough teams they see until they see someone in March" ( again, SOS #9 and Nova will play at least 5 games against X and Friars)

"I'm tempted to throw Iowa St in there but they never seem to be able to put it together come tournament time, not unlike nova" ( Nova never puts it together at tournament time- 47 wins say otherwise)

"you better hope I was right before and that Xavier pulls it together and makes a run. They might be the only team playing after the first weekend of the tournament given how the rest of the Big East looks right now. :thumb: ( The Big East has two other teams in the top 10)
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

This thread is up to almost 800 posts. Coincidentally, I think around the 800 post mark is about when GF is going to give in to vutomcat.
If not, then vutomcat should keep trying. Might happen by the 1000 post mark.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

bandl wrote:This thread is up to almost 800 posts. Coincidentally, I think around the 800 post mark is about when GF is going to give in to vutomcat.
When are they going to figure out how the quote function works? I mean fucking fuck.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Seahawks08 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Are...are you serious? Holy ****.

You need to watch more college bball clearly. There is no way in hell any of those teams besides OU and MAYBE Iowa and UNC could be considered great teams. Xavier and Nova are two of the best teams in the country and yet you can't put them in the same conversation as Purdue and Miami? Wow, talk about your bias showing. :roll:
You're a homer too. Are either of you related to Ryan Fannon because the homerism is just remarkably similar. :rofl:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Grizalltheway wrote:
bandl wrote:This thread is up to almost 800 posts. Coincidentally, I think around the 800 post mark is about when GF is going to give in to vutomcat.
When are they going to figure out how the quote function works? I mean **** ****.
tomcat is still stuck in the 70's, they didn't have quote features then. Took up too many punch cards. :rofl:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

And my replies:
vutomcat wrote:and the hits keep coming from GF...

"Providence is a fraud" They are "weak". ( top 10 team)
Yup, I still think they're a fraud. A team like Providence benefits most from the lack of depth in the Big East. They'd be a bubble team in the old Big East. Even nova has a better shot at the Sweet Sixteen (note, I didn't say the Final Four, I know you have trouble differentiating between the two) than Providence does
vutomcat wrote: "UNC and UCLA are not elite programs, Tomcat is stuck in the 70's" (no need for comment)
Nope, that's a made up quote, you can't show me anywhere where I said that UNC was not an elite program. Shame on you, making up imaginary quotes to support your argument. I do stand by the idea that UCLA is not elite anymore because I was referring to the past 7 years. You, of course, through we were talking about the past 70 years, hence your senility, er, I mean confusion
vutomcat wrote: "Sadly it looks like nova's going to be fairly untested again throughout the regular season" ( Nova SOS #9)
No argument here, I still think they are untested. They had supposedly great SOS in the past two years. How'd that work out?
vutomcat wrote: " I still like Xavier's chances to make a deep run" ( which is it? X men are really good or Nova will be untested after playing them two or three times? )
Super, they'll play a good team two or three times. What are they going to do the rest of the regular season to avoid bowing out early again in the NCAA's?
vutomcat wrote: "As for Providence, I still think they blow" ( after they beat Nova.)

See, this is the type of game that should scare you as a nova fan. Providence isn't even that good and they were able to score way too easily late in that ballgame. nova, outside of Hart's ability to penetrate, was just launching three after three. That's a good formula to lose early again in the tourney - bad defense and desperate shooting.
vutomcat wrote: "I think Arcidiacono is a fine support player" ( CO-Big East player of the year last year)
Still don't like his game. I don't think he plays defense well enough and he's a spot shooter from behind the arc. But he'll put up a lot of points against the Big East and he'll be rewarded. It would be nice if he could show up in the NCAA's, that could be helpful.
vutomcat wrote: "only the Georgetown game has enough juice and opposing fanbase to make the Wells Fargo feel filled enough" ( Nova fills the Wells Fargo every game to near capacity).
nova's attendance in the last 4 games at Wells Fargo - 7191, 19161, 20587, 13313. Tell me, is the Wells Fargo Center inflatable and that's why the capacity seems to jump from 8k to 21k depending on when nova's playing? That's the only way those numbers could all (since you said every game) be near capacity.
vutomcat wrote: "Oklahoma and UVA might be the only good, tough teams they see until they see someone in March" ( again, SOS #9 and Nova will play at least 5 games against X and Friars)
I stand by that. We've already discussed Providence, and I think Xavier is good. Tell me, how did things turn out with the OK and UVA games? Looks an awful lot like that NC State game last March, don't you think?
vutomcat wrote: "I'm tempted to throw Iowa St in there but they never seem to be able to put it together come tournament time, not unlike nova" ( Nova never puts it together at tournament time- 47 wins say otherwise)
Let's play Jeopardy with this one - "Alex, I'll take villanova basketball lore for $400" - "The answer is, this is how many wins has the villanova basketball program had since they're last successful run in the tournament in 2009? - yes, go ahead Gannon" "Thanks Alex, the answer is three (3)" 'Correct!"
vutomcat wrote:"you better hope I was right before and that Xavier pulls it together and makes a run. They might be the only team playing after the first weekend of the tournament given how the rest of the Big East looks right now. :thumb: ( The Big East has two other teams in the top 10)
Yes, I know, and again, Xavier is the Big East's best hope to have a team playing past the first weekend of the tournament.

That was fun, if you have more let me know, but again, let's not make up stuff, that's a no-no! :thumb:
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:
Seahawks08 wrote:
Are...are you serious? Holy ****.

You're a homer too. Are either of you related to Ryan Fannon because the homerism is just remarkably similar. :rofl:

Name calling now gf? Come on. But, I guess for someone who can only remember from 2009 forward that makes sense.