CAT/griz WEEK!!!!

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: CAT/griz WEEK!!!!

Post by SACCAT »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I hope the cat blitz the hell out of Sneed on Saturday........I just don't think Gregorek has the balls to do anything but bend don't break.

He's not smart enough to trust alternate schemes and that's why he will always be an average DC

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The scary thing is, the Cats have been blitzing DB's (with some success) lately, because we don't have a LB's to get to the QB...This could leave slower LB's trying to cover the outside...That will NOT work for the Cats...They need to get to Sneed with 4 to have a chance.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Question, how many 50+ yard QB runs up the middle will we give up? I still have PTSD and might not watch.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

At least 3.............................

Actually the base defense Baer runs is very well situated to handle the scheme MSU runs on offense. We will not be asking LBs and secondary players to make many adjustments from our base defense. It will be difficult for MSU to block our ends the way we spill, add to it the speed we have on the outside with Buss, Olsen and Sandry coming down from safety.

Even Choate said in his press conference that our defense was very complimentary to what their offense does.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe