Montana State Reorganizes Coaching Staff

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Montana State Reorganizes Coaching Staff

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Brian Armstrong was removed as OC and demoted to TEs coach. 27-year old Matt Miller, who was the WRs coach, has replaced him. Bob Cole (Montana's OC in 1999), who was the QBs coach/passing-game coordinator, is now gone.

It's not generally a good sign for a team when they're doing this kinda stuff mid-season. :?

https://skylinesportsmt.com/miller-repl ... dismissed/
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Montana State Reorganizes Coaching Staff

Post by SACCAT »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Brian Armstrong was removed as OC and demoted to TEs coach. 27-year old Matt Miller, who was the WRs coach, has replaced him. Bob Cole (Montana's OC in 1999), who was the QBs coach/passing-game coordinator, is now gone.

It's not generally a good sign for a team when they're doing this kinda stuff mid-season. :?

Not a good sign, when you get 1 first down in an entire half...Or when your starting QB should be your starting LB... Or when after 3 seasons you have to use your starting LB as your starting QB...Or that the last losses came against top 10 teams....Wait, that isn't so bad, but the rest are terrible...Choate needed to do something to try and spark the team...win last 4, and we are probably in the playoffs.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SACCAT wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:Brian Armstrong was removed as OC and demoted to TEs coach. 27-year old Matt Miller, who was the WRs coach, has replaced him. Bob Cole (Montana's OC in 1999), who was the QBs coach/passing-game coordinator, is now gone.

Not a good sign, when you get 1 first down in an entire half...Or when your starting QB should be your starting LB... Or when after 3 seasons you have to use your starting LB as your starting QB...Or that the last losses came against top 10 teams....Wait, that isn't so bad, but the rest are terrible...Choate needed to do something to try and spark the team...win last 4, and we are probably in the playoffs.
If the 'Cats can get through Idaho State, they've got a shot, but I don't like their chances in The Barn.
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
If the 'Cats can get through Idaho State, they've got a shot, but I don't like their chances in The Barn.
Big games for both Cats and griz...Either (or both teams) lose, and Playoffs are out.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

SACCAT wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Big games for both Cats and griz...Either (or both teams) lose, and Playoffs are out.
phpBB [video]
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

SACCAT wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
ImageImageImage
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Dammit WTAG!
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ