polsongrizz
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Re: Dartmouth Hires Female Coach

Postby polsongrizz » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm

CID1990 wrote:
polsongrizz wrote:Thank you both for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Does it help that Pam thought she was a dude also? :lol:

Pam is obviously cowed by your toxic masculinity and, in light of her lack of empowerment (caused by your rape culture), is just going along with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly all true. In homage to this new information I will try to be a better person man wise from this point on. Can I get an Estrogen soaked Cuban, a Thai Bucket and one bar girl with that? :thumb:
“In November we started delivering the first F-52s fighter jets,” Trump said. They can now fight in Call of Duty.
Chinese President Xi Jinping, “He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”
Trump’s pee-tape defense to Comey: “Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?”

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Postby andy7171 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:39 am

kalm wrote:
Rob Iola wrote:Honest question - what exactly does an offensive quality control coach do?

I think it's a position for when you you're already at your assistant coaches limit but have someone who knows their ****, is willing to volunteer or earn camp money, and does not qualify as a grad assistant.

No. Pretty sure it’s the coach who breaks game tape and organize s plays stats. Downs and distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CHANTS UP!!!

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Postby SuperHornet » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:27 pm

I think we need Pam Postema to moderate this thread. SMH....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

polsongrizz
Level3
Level3

Postby polsongrizz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:11 pm

Does she also look like a dude?
“In November we started delivering the first F-52s fighter jets,” Trump said. They can now fight in Call of Duty.
Chinese President Xi Jinping, “He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Postby SuperHornet » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:28 pm

No, but she would go curse word for curse word until the C-word came out. Then the manager was gone....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

polsongrizz
Level3
Level3

Postby polsongrizz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Since I have never heard of her I had to look her up. You must have an awfully wierd idea of a what females look like. Looks like a dude to me.

Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”