Rivals - NR
The Cats
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: WCU
A.K.A.: The Cats

Re: 2 DAYS!!

Post by The Cats »

It's now 2 days until the kickoff of Catamount football on Labor Day Weekend, Saturday, September 1, 2018, against the Newberry College Wolves, in Cullowhee.

Today, we'll highlight a wide receiver that wears #2

#2 Nate Mullen

Position: Wide Receiver
Height/Weight: 5'9" 185
Class: Redshirt Junior
Hometown: Harrisburg, N.C.
High School: Hickory Ridge HS
Other College: UNC Charlotte

Prior to Western Carolina: Transferred to WCU from Charlotte prior to the spring, 2018 semester … Signed at Charlotte as part of the 49ers fourth signing class in 2015 … Redshirted as a true freshman in 2015 … Played in 24 games over two seasons at Charlotte, recording 22 receptions for 146 yards … Additionally saw time on special teams, returning three kickoffs for an average of 23.3 yards per return … Was also the primary punt returner in 2017, tallying 81 yards on 16 returns in his second season;

High School: Was listed as a two-star recruit out of high school by both ESPN.com and Rivals.com … Selected to the 2014 Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas, the first player to ever do so from his high school … Was a three-time all-conference selection, twice earning Special Teams Player of the Year plaudits in addition to All-State honors … Finished his prep career as HRHS’s single-season and career record holder for all-purpose yards, touchdowns, punt, and kickoff return touchdowns, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns ... High school coach was Marty Paxton.

Personal: Is the son of Andrea and Jeff Mullen … Has two sisters, Rami and Maggie … Comes from a football family as his father, Jeff, was the former offensive coordinator and QB coach at Charlotte with previous coaching stops at Ohio, Wake Forest, and West Virginia with his first collegiate stop at Hawai’i as a graduate assistant … Jeff was also a 1989 All-America selection at defensive back at Wittenberg Univ., in Ohio.

Courtesy WCU Athletics Media Relations
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: 2 DAYS!!

Post by SeattleGriz »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Montana #2a

Gavin Robertson - S
Sophomore
6'1", 222 lbs.
FBS Transfer ('18) - Arizona
Auburn, WA
Auburn Mountainview HS

'17 Stats (@ UA):

2 Tackles
1 Pass Def.

Montana #2b

Cam Humphery - QB
Sophomore
6'2", 192 lbs.
JuCo Transfer ('18) - Saddleback
Issaquah, WA
Issaquah HS

Ratings:

Rivals - NR
Robertson is a guy to watch for big hits. He knocked a couple UNI guys pretty hard.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: 2 DAYS!!

Post by dal4018 »

Robertson at 222 has more than enough size to make WRs THINK TWICE about the SLANT ROUTES they are asked to run.