Football Championship Subdivision discussions
The Cats
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: WCU
A.K.A.: The Cats

20 DAYS !!

Post by The Cats »

It's now 20 days until the kickoff of Catamount football on Labor Day Weekend, Saturday, September 1, 2018, against the Newberry College Wolves, in Cullowhee.

Today, we'll highlight another running back

#20 Donnavan Spencer

Position: Running Back
Class: Redshirt Sophomore
Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
High School: Vance HS

2017 (Redshirt Freshman): Saw action in nine of WCU's 12 games on the year with one start ... Made his collegiate debut with his first carry and first career reception in the season opener at Hawai'i (Sept. 2) ... Rushed for 300 yards on 60 carries on the season with six touchdowns on the ground ... Caught six passes for 54 yards ... Finished the season with 354 all-purpose yards ... Recorded his first career touchdown in the home-opening win over Davidson (Sept. 9) ... Rushed just once for a one-yard TD at nationally-ranked Wofford (Oct. 7) ... Rushed for a career-high 139 yards on a career-best 21 carries, matching a school-record with four rushing touchdowns including a school-benchmark three scores on the ground in the second half ... Named to the 2018 Southern Conference All-Freshman team ... Credited with one tackle assist.

2016 (Freshman): Did not see game action, taking a redshirt ... Rushed eight times for 23 yards in WCU's annual Spring Game.

Prior to Western Carolina: In October of 2014, became the first Mecklenburg County prep football player to rush for more than 400 yards in a single game amassing 405 yards on 30 carries with four touchdowns ... As a junior was the runner-up in the 4th Annual Charlotte Football Awards for the Running Back of the Year award and was a third-team offense All-Observer selection ... High school coach was Aaron Brand.

Personal: Is the son of Latasha Spencer.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 20 DAYS !!

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Montana #20

Gavin Crow - CB
Sophomore
6'1", 200 lbs.
Kennewick, WA
Kamiakin HS