Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

The 9 most dominating sports teams of the 2010's

Post by Gil Dobie »

Duke #9
Alabama #4

Non Click Bait Link

The 2010 era of sports is not done but there are nine teams who have marked their name in history by dominating the decade already in their respective sports.

In this list, there are three NCAA Basketball teams, two NBA teams, one WNBA team, two College Football teams, and one NFL team.

The criteria for the list is based on how much the teams dominated their opponents. A championship gets the most points but there are some instances where the teams dominated their opponents so badly that the eye test was the biggest factor.

Here are the 9 most dominating teams of the 2010's.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: The 9 most dominating sports teams of the 2010's

Post by Silenoz »

Written by some former SDSU player it appears
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Two of the most dominating regular season pro teams of the 2010's to not get to a conference/league championship reside in DC. :oops:

Nats have won 98, 97, 96, and 95 games since 2012, fourth in MLB in wins in the 2010's. Never got out of NLDS.

Caps have three Presidents' Trophies and the third most NHL wins in the 2010's behind only Pens (3 Cups) and Blackhawks (2 Cups). Haven't been out of second round.

BTW, interesting stat IMO, the MLB team with the fewest wins in the 2010's... Houston Astros. They really came out of nowhere with nobody talking about them. :suspicious:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Gil Dobie wrote:Duke #9
Alabama #4

Non Click Bait Link

The 2010 era of sports is not done but there are nine teams who have marked their name in history by dominating the decade already in their respective sports.

In this list, there are three NCAA Basketball teams, two NBA teams, one WNBA team, two College Football teams, and one NFL team.

The criteria for the list is based on how much the teams dominated their opponents. A championship gets the most points but there are some instances where the teams dominated their opponents so badly that the eye test was the biggest factor.

Here are the 9 most dominating teams of the 2010's.
You sandbaggin’ Mofo..... :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

89Hen wrote:Two of the most dominating regular season pro teams of the 2010's to not get to a conference/league championship reside in DC. :oops:

Nats have won 98, 97, 96, and 95 games since 2012, fourth in MLB in wins in the 2010's. Never got out of NLDS.

Caps have three Presidents' Trophies and the third most NHL wins in the 2010's behind only Pens (3 Cups) and Blackhawks (2 Cups). Haven't been out of second round.

BTW, interesting stat IMO, the MLB team with the fewest wins in the 2010's... Houston Astros. They really came out of nowhere with nobody talking about them. :suspicious:
At least prior to 2014, they were not being talked about. :lol:

bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

The Super Bowl Champion Eagles & Sixers will be on that list.
Make Delaware Football Great Again