Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9845
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:30 pm


User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3252
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Silenoz » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 am

I think they'll be an 8-3 type of team this year. Win one playoff game.

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 34691
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Grizalltheway » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am

He should probably give Stitt and Semore a cut of that.

JALMOND
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 pm
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby JALMOND » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Job security...as long as you beat the Griz. :lol:

User avatar
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby SACCAT » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 am

Sorry Everyone....Been busy at work..

So...If you can't pay the players, might as well pay the coach. Don't really think we need a coach, with how much talent we have on this team, and how smart all of them are. 90% of the team are getting degrees in NASA space stuff, and the other 10% are teaching the classes. You have to have a 4.8 GPA just to be able to attend Montana State. Good luck to anyone that plays us...You will all need it.

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9845
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:26 am

SACCAT wrote:Sorry Everyone....Been busy at work..

So...If you can't pay the players, might as well pay the coach. Don't really think we need a coach, with how much talent we have on this team, and how smart all of them are. 90% of the team are getting degrees in NASA space stuff, and the other 10% are teaching the classes. You have to have a 4.8 GPA just to be able to attend Montana State. Good luck to anyone that plays us...You will all need it.


I also read somewhere that the 'Cats are recruiting 100 players this year. That can't hurt, right? ;)

User avatar
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby SACCAT » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:30 am

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
SACCAT wrote:Sorry Everyone....Been busy at work..

So...If you can't pay the players, might as well pay the coach. Don't really think we need a coach, with how much talent we have on this team, and how smart all of them are. 90% of the team are getting degrees in NASA space stuff, and the other 10% are teaching the classes. You have to have a 4.8 GPA just to be able to attend Montana State. Good luck to anyone that plays us...You will all need it.


I also read somewhere that the 'Cats are recruiting 100 players this year. That can't hurt, right? ;)


We don't actually need to recruit anyone....There are 100 players that want to play for the Cats. We will take the best of them, and the rest can play for Dicknose over in Missoula...In all sports combined, you guys have won a whopping 3 events this whole year over the CATS.

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3252
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Silenoz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Ah the petty squabbling between two schools competing to be the 190th best academic institutions, 140th best football team, 170th best basketball team, ????th best rodeo team or whatever **** we're apparently losing to you in.

User avatar
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby SACCAT » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Silenoz wrote:Ah the petty squabbling between two schools competing to be the 190th best academic institutions, 140th best football team, 170th best basketball team, ????th best rodeo team or whatever **** we're apparently losing to you in.


HOW DARE YOU!!! MSU is the BEST Academic School...And you are losing to us in everything but basketball. ;)

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3252
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby Silenoz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Stupid track and men's volleyball!

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47756
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 pm

SACCAT hitting it out of the park again. Ho hum.
"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby SACCAT » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:36 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:SACCAT hitting it out of the park again. Ho hum.


It's what I do...

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47756
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:48 pm

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:SACCAT hitting it out of the park again. Ho hum.


It's what I do...


Well THAT was a rather pedestrian effort, I must say. :suspicious:
"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby SACCAT » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
It's what I do...


Well THAT was a rather pedestrian effort, I must say. :suspicious:


Sorry, been moving my Billings location to a different store....Let me try that again


There isn't a ball park that could keep me in it. I am the Griffey Jr of talking about the Bobcats...that is, if Griffey Jr had stayed healthy and broke every record there is....

Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47756
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Bobcats Give Jeff Choate Extension for Some Reason

Postby AZGrizFan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:39 am

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Well THAT was a rather pedestrian effort, I must say. :suspicious:


Sorry, been moving my Billings location to a different store....Let me try that again


There isn't a ball park that could keep me in it. I am the Griffey Jr of talking about the Bobcats...that is, if Griffey Jr had stayed healthy and broke every record there is....

Image

:nod: :nod: :notworthy:
"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image


Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vidav and 46 guests