2018 National Signing Day

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

2018 National Signing Day

Post by Gil Dobie »

After signing a class of 23 during the December signing, NDSU is expect to sign 4 more today.

Jasir Cox (Jabril Cox brother)
OLB 6-2 205 KANSAS CITY, MO (RAYTOWN SOUTH SR.)
Iowa wanted him to walk-on

Zach Mathis
WR 6-6 194 TAMPA, FL (BERKELEY PREP)
Offers from (at one point): Army, Air Force, Arkansas State, Boston College, UMASS, South Dakota

Juanye Tillman
LB 6-0 195 Winter Park, FL. 5'11 195.

KENNETH CHANNELLE
WR 5-10 164 Jacksonville, Florida
Offers Central Michigan, Tennessee Tech, Alcorn State, Elon, Campbell, Mercer
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2018 National Signing Day

Post by kalm »

Can’t wait to see Montana State’s class. That is if they have any offers to make with all the talent already there!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Its Official

Kenneth Channelle, WR, 5-10, 170, Fr., Jacksonville, Fla. (Ribault HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Ribault High School...Two-year starting wide receiver for coach Kelvin Smith...Team captain his senior year...All-conference as a junior...Made 48 catches for 830 yards and six touchdowns...Also had 240 return yards and a punt return touchdown...Had 20 catches as a senior before being sidelined with a thumb injury...Part of two Class 5A district championship teams...Member of the National Honor Society...PERSONAL: Undecided on a college major...Born April 23, 1999...Son of Vivian Whitehead and Maurice Channelle.

Jasir Cox, LB, 6-1, 200, Fr., Kansas City, Mo. (Bishop Miege HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Bishop Miege High School...Played his junior year at Raytown South before transferring to Bishop Miege, where he was a safety on the school's fourth straight Kansas Class 4A state championship under coach Jon Holmes...All-state and all-conference first team in 2017...Had 88 tackles including 54 solo stops...Intercepted four passes and returned two for touchdowns...Also had a punt return TD...Ran on a record-setting 4x100 relay team...Also participates in basketball and baseball...PERSONAL: Plans to study information technology in college...Born Feb. 24, 2000...Son of James and Lotu Cox...Family includes three brothers and three sisters...Older brother, Jabril, is a linebacker at NDSU.

Zach Mathis, WR, 6-5, 190, Fr., Tampa, Fla. (Berkeley Prep HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Berkeley Prep in Tampa...Two-year starter and four-year letterwinner for coach Dominick Ciao...Made 20 catches for 351 yards and five touchdowns his senior year...Part of a state Class 3A state semifinal team as a junior...Invited to the Blue-Grey All-American Game...Honorable mention all-county in football and basketball...PERSONAL: Plans to major in sport management at NDSU...Born Feb. 29, 2000...Son of Marion and Paula Mathis...Has a sister, Jaslyn, and a brother, Jacob, who plays football at Ole Miss.

Juanye Tillman, LB, 6-0, 205, Fr., Orlando, Fla. (Winter Park HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Winter Park High School...Two-year starting linebacker for coach Tim Shifflet...Second team all-area...Made 110 tackles including 11 tackles for loss and three sacks his senior year...Also had four pass breakups and seven quarterback hurries...Part of a 12-1 team that reached the Class 8A regional finals...Totaled 187 tackles and 22 tackles for loss in his career...Also participates in track and field...PERSONAL: Undecided on a college major...Born Aug. 1, 1999...Son of Nikisha Tillman...Has two sisters, Nikiyah and Tatyana.
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

I don't have the full list, but apparently Weber State just recruited a 4 star WR out of California who had originally committed to UCLA and had offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon, Oregon State, Illinois, Fresno State and Purdue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be54KUEFogy/
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Just saw this on twitter OL JERELL MOORE has signed with South Carolina St 6'3 260 definitely a OG.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Gil Dobie wrote:Its Official

Kenneth Channelle, WR, 5-10, 170, Fr., Jacksonville, Fla. (Ribault HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Ribault High School...Two-year starting wide receiver for coach Kelvin Smith...Team captain his senior year...All-conference as a junior...Made 48 catches for 830 yards and six touchdowns...Also had 240 return yards and a punt return touchdown...Had 20 catches as a senior before being sidelined with a thumb injury...Part of two Class 5A district championship teams...Member of the National Honor Society...PERSONAL: Undecided on a college major...Born April 23, 1999...Son of Vivian Whitehead and Maurice Channelle.

Jasir Cox, LB, 6-1, 200, Fr., Kansas City, Mo. (Bishop Miege HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Bishop Miege High School...Played his junior year at Raytown South before transferring to Bishop Miege, where he was a safety on the school's fourth straight Kansas Class 4A state championship under coach Jon Holmes...All-state and all-conference first team in 2017...Had 88 tackles including 54 solo stops...Intercepted four passes and returned two for touchdowns...Also had a punt return TD...Ran on a record-setting 4x100 relay team...Also participates in basketball and baseball...PERSONAL: Plans to study information technology in college...Born Feb. 24, 2000...Son of James and Lotu Cox...Family includes three brothers and three sisters...Older brother, Jabril, is a linebacker at NDSU.

Zach Mathis, WR, 6-5, 190, Fr., Tampa, Fla. (Berkeley Prep HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Berkeley Prep in Tampa...Two-year starter and four-year letterwinner for coach Dominick Ciao...Made 20 catches for 351 yards and five touchdowns his senior year...Part of a state Class 3A state semifinal team as a junior...Invited to the Blue-Grey All-American Game...Honorable mention all-county in football and basketball...PERSONAL: Plans to major in sport management at NDSU...Born Feb. 29, 2000...Son of Marion and Paula Mathis...Has a sister, Jaslyn, and a brother, Jacob, who plays football at Ole Miss.

Juanye Tillman, LB, 6-0, 205, Fr., Orlando, Fla. (Winter Park HS)
HIGH SCHOOL: 2018 graduate of Winter Park High School...Two-year starting linebacker for coach Tim Shifflet...Second team all-area...Made 110 tackles including 11 tackles for loss and three sacks his senior year...Also had four pass breakups and seven quarterback hurries...Part of a 12-1 team that reached the Class 8A regional finals...Totaled 187 tackles and 22 tackles for loss in his career...Also participates in track and field...PERSONAL: Undecided on a college major...Born Aug. 1, 1999...Son of Nikisha Tillman...Has two sisters, Nikiyah and Tatyana.
This guy Mathis has excellent size gain a extra 20-25 lbs put him on the track squad.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Gil Dobie wrote:After signing a class of 23 during the December signing, NDSU is expect to sign 4 more today.

Zach Mathis
Offers from (at one point): Army, Air Force, Arkansas State, Boston College, UMASS, South Dakota

Juanye Tillman

KENNETH CHANNELLE
Wow turned down STEVE MC NAIR University!!!!! Mathis turned down Boston College????
Last edited by dal4018 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

2018 NAU FOOTBALL SIGNING CLASS LIST/HIGHLIGHTS
Heath Beemiller, S, 6-3, 195, Chandler, Ariz. (Ironwood Ridge) HIGHLIGHTS
Gino Campiotti, QB, 6-3, 195, Modesto, Calif. (Manteca) HIGHLIGHTS
Stacy Chukwumezie, WR, 6-2, 180, Downey, Calif. (Downey/Cerritos College) HIGHLIGHTS
John Clark, DT, 6-3, 275, Peoria, Ariz. (Liberty) HIGHLIGHTS
Larry Davis III, LB, 6-0, 220, Phoenix, Ariz. (Desert Vista) HIGHLIGHTS
JaSean Harrison, C/G, 6-1, 280, Torrance, Calif. (Rancho Verde/Santa Monica College/El Camino College) HIGHLIGHTS
Brogan Heath, C/G, 6-4, 275, Gilbert, Ariz. (Williams Field) HIGHLIGHTS
Deyton Jackson, WR, 6-0, 180, Surprise, Ariz. (Liberty/Mesa College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jamarri Jackson, S, 5-9, 170, Sacramento, Calif. (Christian Brothers/College of San Mateo) HIGHLIGHTS
Mitchell Kay, C/G, 6-4, 295, Long Beach, Calif. (Saint John Bosco/Long Beach City College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jayden Lee, C/G, 6-3, 310, San Tan Valley, Ariz. (Campo Verde) HIGHLIGHTS
Ricky Manning, S, 6-0, 175, Glendale, Ariz. (Notre Dame Prep) HIGHLIGHTS
Jacob Mpungi, RB, 6-0, 180, St. George, Utah (Pine View) HIGHLIGHTS
Keenan Norris, OT, 6-6, 305, Brentwood, Calif. (Liberty/Los Medanos College) HIGHLIGHTS
Sherrod Paige, S, 6-2, 195, Tampa, Fla. (Tampa Bay Tech/Mendocino College/Orange Coast College) HIGHLIGHTS
Bric Parmley, TE, 6-4, 225, Phoenix, Ariz. (Paradise Valley) HIGHLIGHTS
Jason Pisano, LB, 6-1, 220, Yuma, Ariz. (Yuma Catholic) HIGHLIGHTS
Trevor Reinwald, OL, 6-4, 255, Elk Grove, Calif. (Elk Grove/American River College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jarek Schultz, TE, 6-7, 230, Palmer, Alaska (Colony) HIGHLIGHTS
Tate Speaker, TE, 6-4, 220, Gilbert, Ariz. (Perry) HIGHLIGHTS
Jackson Vaught, DT, 6-2, 260, Gilbert, Ariz. (Williams Field) HIGHLIGHTS
:thumb:
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

dbackjon wrote:2018 NAU FOOTBALL SIGNING CLASS LIST/HIGHLIGHTS
Heath Beemiller, S, 6-3, 195, Chandler, Ariz. (Ironwood Ridge) HIGHLIGHTS
Gino Campiotti, QB, 6-3, 195, Modesto, Calif. (Manteca) HIGHLIGHTS
Stacy Chukwumezie, WR, 6-2, 180, Downey, Calif. (Downey/Cerritos College) HIGHLIGHTS
John Clark, DT, 6-3, 275, Peoria, Ariz. (Liberty) HIGHLIGHTS
Larry Davis III, LB, 6-0, 220, Phoenix, Ariz. (Desert Vista) HIGHLIGHTS
JaSean Harrison, C/G, 6-1, 280, Torrance, Calif. (Rancho Verde/Santa Monica College/El Camino College) HIGHLIGHTS
Brogan Heath, C/G, 6-4, 275, Gilbert, Ariz. (Williams Field) HIGHLIGHTS
Deyton Jackson, WR, 6-0, 180, Surprise, Ariz. (Liberty/Mesa College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jamarri Jackson, S, 5-9, 170, Sacramento, Calif. (Christian Brothers/College of San Mateo) HIGHLIGHTS
Mitchell Kay, C/G, 6-4, 295, Long Beach, Calif. (Saint John Bosco/Long Beach City College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jayden Lee, C/G, 6-3, 310, San Tan Valley, Ariz. (Campo Verde) HIGHLIGHTS
Ricky Manning, S, 6-0, 175, Glendale, Ariz. (Notre Dame Prep) HIGHLIGHTS
Jacob Mpungi, RB, 6-0, 180, St. George, Utah (Pine View) HIGHLIGHTS
Keenan Norris, OT, 6-6, 305, Brentwood, Calif. (Liberty/Los Medanos College) HIGHLIGHTS
Sherrod Paige, S, 6-2, 195, Tampa, Fla. (Tampa Bay Tech/Mendocino College/Orange Coast College) HIGHLIGHTS
Bric Parmley, TE, 6-4, 225, Phoenix, Ariz. (Paradise Valley) HIGHLIGHTS
Jason Pisano, LB, 6-1, 220, Yuma, Ariz. (Yuma Catholic) HIGHLIGHTS
Trevor Reinwald, OL, 6-4, 255, Elk Grove, Calif. (Elk Grove/American River College) HIGHLIGHTS
Jarek Schultz, TE, 6-7, 230, Palmer, Alaska (Colony) HIGHLIGHTS
Tate Speaker, TE, 6-4, 220, Gilbert, Ariz. (Perry) HIGHLIGHTS
Jackson Vaught, DT, 6-2, 260, Gilbert, Ariz. (Williams Field) HIGHLIGHTS
Nice class for Northern Az!!!!!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote: Wow turned down STEVE MC NAIR University!!!!! Mathis turned down Boston College????
Heard BC and UMass pulled their offers late.
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Weber State 2018 Football Signing Class.

AJ Allen WR 6-1 175 Cerritos, CA Buena Park
Josh Amasio WR 6-2 170 West Valley City, UT Cyprus
George Barrera OL 6-5 265 Boise, ID Borah
Bronson Barron QB 6-3 210 American Fork, UT American Fork
Jacob Bosco LB 6-1 235 Provo, UT Timpview
Marque Collins CB 6-0 165 Sacramento, CA Cosumnes Oaks
Naseme Colvin LB 6-1 200 Richmond, CA Skyline
Devon Cooley WR 6-1 170 Los Angeles, CA Buena Park
Fred Dangtuw CB 6-1 170 Lakewood, WA Lakes
Andrew Dean DE 6-3 253 Smithfield, UT Sky View
Chris Faaumu OL 6-4 305 Federal Way, WA Cerritos CC
Jaxson Goodings DL 6-2 235 Kanab, UT Kanab
Kris Jackson RB 5-10 235 Mesa, AZ Mesa
Easton Payne DL 6-3 240 Tremonton, UT Bear River
Colby Samuels WR 6-3 185 Lehi, UT Skyridge
Jordan Strate DE 6-1 233 Kaysville, UT Davis
Trevor Szilagyi OL 6-4 270 Monument, CO Valor Christian
Beau Tu'ua LB 6-2 215 Provo, UT Timpview
Kylan Weisser QB 6-3 200 Glendale, AZ Notre Dame Prep
Jacob Whitmer TE 6-6 230 Moreno Valley, CA Caffey College
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

kalm wrote:Can’t wait to see Montana State’s class. That is if they have any offers to make with all the talent already there!
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!!!

MSU has so much talent at every position, that this year they had to go a different route, and instead of focusing on certain Position groups to recruit, we instead just decided to sign the best player in the country at every position on the field. Did we need 4 of the best running backs in the entire country, that run Sanders, and hit like Alstot??? No....but we did it anyway...Did we need 4 different WR's that are 6'4" or taller, and have moves like if Lynn Swan had sex with Randy Moss and Rob Gronkowski (if they were women and somehow combined to have some sort of super baby that liked raves)...No, but we did anyway. Do we need 3 Safeties that hit like Dawkins, but have eyes like some sort of Hawk/Eagle hybrid...Like a Super Hawk....No, but we did it anyway. Did we need 3 D-linemen that chose us over Georgia, because red and black makes them look pail?...No, but we did it anyways....I haven't added up all the "Stars" this recruiting class was rated (OH WAIT...YES I DID...IT's 60) but stars are like 40 yard dash numbers...We do 50 yard dashed, and 9 cone drills, and our shuttle drills is us actually pulling Elon Musks shuttle (FYI, in the glove compartment of the Tesla now orbiting the earth is a picture of Gisele Bündchen beating off to a list of our signees). I will have more in the upcoming months, but for now, MSU is AGAIN...PRE-SEASON CHAMPS!!!!!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SACCAT wrote:
kalm wrote:Can’t wait to see Montana State’s class. That is if they have any offers to make with all the talent already there!

MSU has so much talent at every position, that this year they had to go a different route, and instead of focusing on certain Position groups to recruit, we instead just decided to sign the best player in the country at every position on the field. Did we need 4 of the best running backs in the entire country, that run Sanders, and hit like Alstot??? No....but we did it anyway...Did we need 4 different WR's that are 6'4" or taller, and have moves like if Lynn Swan had sex with Randy Moss and Rob Gronkowski (if they were women and somehow combined to have some sort of super baby that liked raves)...No, but we did anyway. Do we need 3 Safeties that hit like Dawkins, but have eyes like some sort of Hawk/Eagle hybrid...Like a Super Hawk....No, but we did it anyway. Did we need 3 D-linemen that chose us over Georgia, because red and black makes them look pail?...No, but we did it anyways....I haven't added up all the "Stars" this recruiting class was rated (OH WAIT...YES I DID...IT's 60) but stars are like 40 yard dash numbers...We do 50 yard dashed, and 9 cone drills, and our shuttle drills is us actually pulling Elon Musks shuttle (FYI, in the glove compartment of the Tesla now orbiting the earth is a picture of Gisele Bündchen beating off to a list of our signees). I will have more in the upcoming months, but for now, MSU is AGAIN...PRE-SEASON CHAMPS!!!!!
I suspected as much...especially the Gisele beating off part. Girl appreciates unrealized talent!
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Post by JALMOND »

Portland State signees, 2-7-18

Jordan Hill, WR, Houston, TX (Portland Lincoln high school)
Alex Sanchez, DT, Salem, OR (South Salem high school)
Spencer Reed, OL, Thousand Oaks, CA (Moorpark, CA JC)
John Schulte, OL, Las Vegas, NV (Faith Lutheran high school)
Shiloh Ta'ase, OL, Seattle, WA (Ballard high school)
Romeo Gunt, DB, Philadelphia, PA (Los Angeles Valley, CA JC)
Cody Williams, K/P, Murrieta, CA (Valley high school)
Brayden Dickey, TE, North Vancouver, BC (U of Washington grad transfer)
Isaiah Woods, WR, Los Angeles, CA (U of Washington transfer)
Zavion Avery, CB, Los Angeles, CA (Dorsey high school)
Emmanuel Daigbe, WR, Kent, WA (Kent-Meridian high school)
Dawson Carr, S, Rainier, OR (Rainier high school)
Ryan Lesch, S, St. Cloud, FL (Butte, CA JC)
David Joseph, DB, Sacramento, CA (Del Campo high school)
Deon Crayon, CB, Palmdale, CA (Butte, CA JC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote:After signing a class of 23 during the December signing, NDSU is expect to sign 4 more today.

Zach Mathis

Juanye Tillman

KENNETH CHANNELLE
27 signing LOIs for schollies? :suspicious: I know walkons, even preferred don’t sign LOI’s..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Listed with JMU’s class are 15 that signed out of HS + 1 transfer (1 season UVA, 1 season Garden City CC).
Not listed are the DL transfer from UVA (started 5 games last season, already enrolled) and the Pitt QB transfer (started 6 games last season, already enrolled). Surprisingly, he came to JMU, was told JMU didn’t have a scholly available, and the kid volunteers to walk on, even though he supposedly had other scolly offers (I’m assuming other I-AA). I assume if he wins the starting job or the #2 spot he’ll be put on full scholly.
https://jamesmadison.rivals.com/news/di ... es-qb-race

2018 Signing Class
Reggie Brown Fr. WR 6-1 175 Lakeland, Fla./Kathleen
Chris Chukwuneke Fr. S 5-11 185 Edison, N.J./St. John Vianney (The Peddie School)
Jamari Currence Fr. CB 5-10 165 Rock Hill, S.C./South Pointe
Rakeem Davis Fr. WR 5-8 160 Charlottesville, Va./Charlottesville
Willie Drew Fr. DB 6-0 187 Smithfield, Va./Smithfield
Mateo Jackson Fr. LB 6-1 220 Richmond, Va./Hermitage
Nick Kidwell Fr. OL 6-5 300 Knoxville, Md./Boonsboro
Hayden Mann Fr. S 6-4 190 Mebane, N.C./Eastern Alamance
Amelio Moran Fr. OL 6-6 300 Virginia Beach, Va./Princess Anne
Drew Painter Fr. TE 6-4 250 Hershey, Pa./Hershey
Devin Ravenel Fr. WR 6-0 155 Stafford, Va./North Stafford
Que Reid Fr. S 6-0 190 Concord, N.C./Jay M. Robinson
Henry Schroeder Fr. OL 6-4 260 Richmond, Va./St. Christopher's School
Matt Terrell Jr. LB/DL 6-4 245 Lynchburg, Va./Lynchburg Christian (Virginia/ Garden City CC)
Tony Thurston Fr. DL 6-5 270 Louisa, Va./Louisa
Camden Wise Fr. K 6-0 160 Blacksburg, Va./Blacksburg

Virginia – 9
North Carolina – 2
Florida – 1
Maryland – 1
New Jersey – 1
Pennsylvania – 1
South Carolina – 1

On the one hand, not a lot of stars, no 3 star (Rivals), only a few 2 star. On the other hand, of the 15 from HS, 12 received I-A offers, with 10 of them multiple I-A offers, including 3 with P5s.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

We got some defense, and 2 running backs who are both ranked in ESPN's top 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

BDKJMU wrote:Listed with JMU’s class are 15 that signed out of HS + 1 transfer (1 season UVA, 1 season Garden City CC).
Not listed are the DL transfer from UVA (started 5 games last season, already enrolled) and the Pitt QB transfer (started 6 games last season, already enrolled). Surprisingly, he came to JMU, was told JMU didn’t have a scholly available, and the kid volunteers to walk on, even though he supposedly had other scolly offers (I’m assuming other I-AA). I assume if he wins the starting job or the #2 spot he’ll be put on full scholly.
https://jamesmadison.rivals.com/news/di ... es-qb-race

2018 Signing Class
Reggie Brown Fr. WR 6-1 175 Lakeland, Fla./Kathleen
Chris Chukwuneke Fr. S 5-11 185 Edison, N.J./St. John Vianney (The Peddie School)
Jamari Currence Fr. CB 5-10 165 Rock Hill, S.C./South Pointe
Rakeem Davis Fr. WR 5-8 160 Charlottesville, Va./Charlottesville
Willie Drew Fr. DB 6-0 187 Smithfield, Va./Smithfield
Mateo Jackson Fr. LB 6-1 220 Richmond, Va./Hermitage
Nick Kidwell Fr. OL 6-5 300 Knoxville, Md./Boonsboro
Hayden Mann Fr. S 6-4 190 Mebane, N.C./Eastern Alamance
Amelio Moran Fr. OL 6-6 300 Virginia Beach, Va./Princess Anne
Drew Painter Fr. TE 6-4 250 Hershey, Pa./Hershey
Devin Ravenel Fr. WR 6-0 155 Stafford, Va./North Stafford
Que Reid Fr. S 6-0 190 Concord, N.C./Jay M. Robinson
Henry Schroeder Fr. OL 6-4 260 Richmond, Va./St. Christopher's School
Matt Terrell Jr. LB/DL 6-4 245 Lynchburg, Va./Lynchburg Christian (Virginia/ Garden City CC)
Tony Thurston Fr. DL 6-5 270 Louisa, Va./Louisa
Camden Wise Fr. K 6-0 160 Blacksburg, Va./Blacksburg

Virginia – 9
North Carolina – 2
Florida – 1
Maryland – 1
New Jersey – 1
Pennsylvania – 1
South Carolina – 1
Keep coming north to NJ we have talent.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Gil Dobie wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Wow turned down STEVE MC NAIR University!!!!! Mathis turned down Boston College????
Why academic problems their loss??????
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
Why academic problems their loss??????
Heard the schools went another direction.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: 27 signing LOIs for schollies? :suspicious: I know walkons, even preferred don’t sign LOI’s..
Here is the break-down between schollies and walkons

2018 NDSU Football Signing Class
Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Yr. Hometown (High School)
Kenneth Channelle WR 5-10 170 Fr. Jacksonville, Fla. (Ribault HS)
Saybein Clark RB 6-0 196 Fr. Sioux City, Iowa (Bishop Heelan HS)
Brendan Cook DL 6-4 235 Fr. Libertyville, Ill. (Libertyville HS)
Jasir Cox LB 6-1 200 Fr. Kansas City, Mo. (Bishop Miege HS)
Jackson Enz S 6-0 181 Fr. Walworth, Wis. (Big Foot HS)
Dylan Evans DT 6-3 243 Fr. Williston, N.D. (Williston HS)
Jaydn Ewing DE/TE 6-3 231 Fr. Watford City, N.D. (Watford City HS)
James Kaczor S 5-11 189 Fr. St. Cloud, Minn. (St. Cloud Tech HS)
Mitchell Kartes LB 6-0 195 Fr. Albertville, Minn. (St. Michael-Albertville HS)
Trey Lance QB 6-3 215 Fr. Marshall, Minn. (Marshall HS)
Hunter Luepke FB/TE 6-1 225 Fr. Spencer, Wis. (Spencer HS)
Zach Mathis WR 6-5 190 Fr. Tampa, Fla. (Berkeley Prep HS)
Samuel Moore DT 6-5 237 Fr. Verndale, Minn. (Verndale HS)
Bryan Nohava OL 6-4 275 Fr. Hawarden, Iowa (Gehlen Catholic HS)
Bartholomew Ogbu DE 6-3 220 Fr. Bismarck, N.D. (Shiloh Christian HS)
Tony Pierce Jr. DE 6-2 220 Fr. Lake Alfred, Fla. (Auburndale HS)
Jayden Price ATH 6-0 178 Fr. Derby, Kan. (Mulvane HS)
Joe Schreiber OL 6-3 277 Fr. Chanhassen, Minn. (Eden Prairie HS)
Phoenix Sproles WR 5-11 185 Fr. New Hope, Minn. (Robbinsdale Cooper HS)
DJ Stewart DB/RB 6-0 170 Fr. Kimberly, Wis. (Kimberly HS)
Jalen Sundell OL 6-5 265 Fr. Maryville, Mo. (Maryville HS)
Destin Talbert DB/WR 5-11 175 Fr. Darien, Ill. (Hinsdale South HS)
Juanye Tillman LB 6-0 205 Fr. Orlando, Fla. (Winter Park HS)

Recruited Walk-Ons
Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Yr. Hometown (High School)
Ben Hoggarth RB 5-10 195 Fr. Horace, N.D. (Oak Grove HS)
Jake Kava LB 6-2 210 Fr. Fargo, N.D. (Shanley HS)
Jacob Kubas OL 6-3 254 Fr. Dickinson, N.D. (Trinity HS)
Mark Stumpf LB 6-2 185 Fr. Bismarck, N.D. (Bismarck HS)
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

I'm sure we signed a bunch of guys whose names I'll forget by yesterday
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Zach Mathis

Juanye Tillman

KENNETH CHANNELLE
Cox looks like a future SS/FS?????
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Gil Dobie wrote:
dal4018 wrote: Why academic problems their loss??????
Heard the schools went another direction.
Again their loss 6'6 WRs don't show up on your doorstep everyday shocked that a SEC school didn't know him??????
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

kalm wrote:
SACCAT wrote:

I suspected as much...especially the Gisele beating off part. Girl appreciates unrealized talent!
You have 2 QBs that are intriguing 6'5 and 6'6??????