Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: 20 Years Ago…

Post by SACCAT »

grizzaholic wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: The better question is why would they let them use their footage in it? :suspicious:
Guess my question was worded poorly. They allowed them to use their footage for free? That is poor business sense.
Coming from a fanbase of a school that didn't have the money to send the band to the game, and now doesn't have the money to pay scholarships to the players, and is cutting degrees to save money because no one wants to go to that school...
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

SACCAT wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
Guess my question was worded poorly. They allowed them to use their footage for free? That is poor business sense.
Coming from a fanbase of a school that didn't have the money to send the band to the game, and now doesn't have the money to pay scholarships to the players, and is cutting degrees to save money because no one wants to go to that school...
Way to deflect from the question. :thumb: Cali liberals have taught you well.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

grizzaholic wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Because they two people who did this were corporate partners with MSU, they do not need to pay for the usage...Just need permission, which they obviously got...
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

SACCAT wrote:I am kind of worried that this could be the last CAT/griz game ever...The UM Band has no money to travel and had to crowd source just to get to Bozeman...And it came out yesterday that UM is short 600K for athletic Scholarships for next year. My guess is Stitt will start a go-fund-me for the football team...Bozeman will do what they can with a Corndog bake sale to chip in. You could raise tuition and parking fees on students, but eventually the 800 students that still actually go there for the learning are going to get angry
We'll combine schools and football teams and improve to 8-3 every year
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Silenoz wrote:
SACCAT wrote:I am kind of worried that this could be the last CAT/griz game ever...The UM Band has no money to travel and had to crowd source just to get to Bozeman...And it came out yesterday that UM is short 600K for athletic Scholarships for next year. My guess is Stitt will start a go-fund-me for the football team...Bozeman will do what they can with a Corndog bake sale to chip in. You could raise tuition and parking fees on students, but eventually the 800 students that still actually go there for the learning are going to get angry
Well....If you had our players, and your schedule...You would be 11-0!!! Undefeated...Never Lost (in my best Lavar Ball voice) ;)
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

SACCAT wrote:
Silenoz wrote:
Well....If you had our players, and your schedule...You would be 11-0!!! Undefeated...Never Lost (in my best Lavar Ball voice) ;)
:rofl:

Is there a single starter for MSU who would start for the Griz? I honestly haven't followed you guys enough this year to say.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Bignell is a beast! Anderson is a man amongst boys. McCabe is alright I guess.

Murray could probably crack our receiver 2 deep

Herbert could run around the sideline for us shushing the crowd like a clown. That's his best asset.
Last edited by Silenoz on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Grizalltheway wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
:rofl:

Is there a single starter for MSU who would start for the Griz? I honestly haven't followed you guys enough this year to say.
Bignell would...At least one of our safeties and a DB would...D-line maybe not, O-line probably 2-3...RB I would take ours over yours. WR is a toss-up...Ours are really good, but don't have a QB that can get them involved in the game.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

SACCAT wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: :rofl:

Bignell would...At least one of our safeties and a DB would...D-line maybe not, O-line probably 2-3...RB I would take ours over yours. WR is a toss-up...Ours are really good, but don't have a QB that can get them involved in the game.
Okay, now you're trolling again.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

SACCAT wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:
Because they two people who did this were corporate partners with MSU, they do not need to pay for the usage...Just need permission, which they obviously got...
Thanks for answering the question. 12 posts late.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

Grizalltheway wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Okay, now you're trolling again.
How? You have a QB that can get your WR the ball. We have a QB that struggles to do that. I think Johnson is one of the best in the Big sky, but he doesn't get the ball when he is open. Kassis great in space and runs amazing routs, but is open a lot and is either overthrown or not seen by our QB. Herbert may not be a burner, but he has great hands (some of the best I have seen) and is very smart on the field.
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Yeah, I don't think anyone outside of Cat fans are gonna agree with you on that one

Kassis, Herbert, Johnson, D'Agostino

against

Curran, Touri, Louie-Mcghee, Calhoun, Horner, Simis, Akem, Bingham
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Enough of the niceties. It is Cat-Griz week.

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

20 Hours to kickoff.

What do the Bobcats have planned for pregame? Ideas?

A clown walks to midfield and promptly gets trampled by a bull?
A crop duster does a flyover but the pilot is drunk and dusts the entire stadium and the game gets cancelled?
BLM shows up to protest outside the stadium, no one pays them any heed and we play a football game and they go home defeated because no one gives a shit.

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Anyone know if Stitt's house is FOR SALE yet?
Haslem's as well?

Justin Halpern
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SACCAT »

grizzaholic wrote:Anyone know if Stitt's house is FOR SALE yet?
Haslem's as well?
You are the reason the Griz suck.... not the coaches, not the play calls...not real fans of the team....YOU..just you. You are the worst of all things that are the worst in sports. You can’t even kind of be a good sport about your loss...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

VictorG is not gonna like this outcome when he finds out in a couple weeks.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

In 1997, Harvard won the Ivy title! :thumb:

In 2017, we’re approaching suckage.... :ohno:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

SACCAT wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:Anyone know if Stitt's house is FOR SALE yet?
Haslem's as well?
You are the reason the Griz suck.... not the coaches, not the play calls...not real fans of the team....YOU..just you. You are the worst of all things that are the worst in sports. You can’t even kind of be a good sport about your loss...
Woah dude, take it easy. I'm like 20% sure he's joking.