Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Week 11 Score Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Sam Houston & James Madison both survived—Richmond out of playoff contention.
JMU has a championship defense- holds UR to their season low and starting defense only gives up their 5th TD of season.

Offense not even close to championship right now- average to above avg. Unless it improves won’t get back to Frisco..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Sac now up 49-0 in SLO
Sac wins 49-14 to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Sam Houston & James Madison both survived—Richmond out of playoff contention.
JMU must have a great defense they put the clamps on Richmond QB Kyle Lauletta he leads the FCS in passing yds right now 3,516!!!!
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

McNeese leads NW State 44-24 late
Another good day for the McNeese rushing defense; holding Northwestern State to 50 yards to keep alive their streak of not allowing an opponent to reach 100 yards rushing this year. But Northwestern State's quarterback set a school record for passing yards and McNeese had two special teams breakdowns, a punt getting blocked and a long punt return, to set up short fields and let the Demons back into the game.

I was hoping Stephen F. Austin would beat Nicholls State but no go. Hope McNeese losing to Nicholls State to open the season in a game they should've won by several touchdowns doesn't keep them out of the tournament.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

BDKJMU wrote:
JMU has a championship defense- holds UR to their season low and starting defense only gives up their 5th TD of season.

Offense not even close to championship right now- average to above avg. Unless it improves won’t get back to Frisco..
What is wrong with JMU on offense???
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

dal4018 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:

What is wrong with JMU on offense???
Give UR some credit- UR defense has improved a ton since Sept, when they sucked. Huesman has a long background as a defensive coach, and you knew he was going to improve their defense.

I've said it on a couple threads here before over the last month or 2. Lost 6 starters from last years dominant NC offense. Add on injuries, suspensions, and illnesses..
-Lost 3 OL starting from last year, including an AA RT (UDFA Bears) and another who was 2nd team All CAA.
-Would be starting RT injured during Aug, out for season. rSo playing RT now struggles in pass pro..
-Starting RG out for season 5th game.

-Lost AA Khalid Abdullah at RB (1800+ yards last year) to graduation (cut by Giants)
-Lost Cardon Johnson (265 yds rushing vs ECU) to season ending injury 4th game.
-Platooning 3 RBs now. The GA Tech transfer (leading rusher for GT the last 2 seasons) has been ok, but not as good as hyped.

-Leading returning WR (2nd team All CAA last year) was suspended 1st 4 games.
-Pre season AA TE suspended 1st 2 games, them missed 5th-6th game with mono, and may still not be 100% (Backup TE out for season 7th game).
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:Sac now up 49-0 in SLO
Dominating win in CP. The Hornet D absolutely punished them.

Assuming we finish the season with a win (big assumption there, Causeway should be a good/close game), I think our only shot at the playoffs is to buy our way in. Since when has the NCAA turned away a suitcase full of cash?
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SDHornet wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Dominating win in CP. The Hornet D absolutely punished them.

Assuming we finish the season with a win (big assumption there, Causeway should be a good/close game), I think our only shot at the playoffs is to buy our way in. Since when has the NCAA turned away a suitcase full of cash?
The NCAA doesn't pick the playoff teams, though.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

BDKJMU wrote:
dal4018 wrote:What is wrong with JMU on offense???
Give UR some credit- UR defense has improved a ton since Sept, when they sucked. Huesman has a long background as a defensive coach, and you knew he was going to improve their defense.

I've said it on a couple threads here before over the last month or 2. Lost 6 starters from last years dominant NC offense. Add on injuries, suspensions, and illnesses..
-Lost 3 OL starting from last year, including an AA RT (UDFA Bears) and another who was 2nd team All CAA.
-Would be starting RT injured during Aug, out for season. rSo playing RT now struggles in pass pro..
-Starting RG out for season 5th game.

-Lost AA Khalid Abdullah at RB (1800+ yards last year) to graduation (cut by Giants)
-Lost Cardon Johnson (265 yds rushing vs ECU) to season ending injury 4th game.
-Platooning 3 RBs now. The GA Tech transfer (leading rusher for GT the last 2 seasons) has been ok, but not as good as hyped.

-Leading returning WR (2nd team All CAA last year) was suspended 1st 4 games.
-Pre season AA TE suspended 1st 2 games, them missed 5th-6th game with mono, and may still not be 100% (Backup TE out for season 7th game).
Okay thanks I just wanted to know what the problem was that is all can hardly wait for the playoffs.