dal4018
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Week 6 Score Thread

Postby dal4018 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:54 am

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Yes I watched some of it. At this point the fact that McNeese held Alcorn State to 7 yard rushing encourages me. In their other FCS games...albeit all SWAC... Alcorn State rushed for 402 (Southern), 244 (Texas Southern), and now 311 (Alabama State).

It's just really, really sad that McNeese lost to Nicholls State in a game they totally dominated physically. They'd be in really good position right now if they hadn't done that.

McNeese is in good shape anyway. They don't play Sam Houston, and most every other team in the Southland is garbage. They'll be an underdog against UCA, but will definitely be favored to win the other 5.

What about Stephen F.Austin they look like a national powerhouse in the making?????

Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Beamer, er, Fuenteball

Postby Rob Iola » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:31 am

93henfan wrote:Unranked Delaware storms back from down 20-7 at halftime to beat #23-ranked Stony Brook 24-20.

You know you've hit absolute rock bottom and actually started the long slow climb back to respectability when you're happy as a Hens fan to beat f'in Stony Brook...

And please tell me we've got someone, anyone, in the pipeline at QB...
Proletarians of the world, unite!

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: Ghetto Monkey

Postby 93henfan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

Rob Iola wrote:
93henfan wrote:Unranked Delaware storms back from down 20-7 at halftime to beat #23-ranked Stony Brook 24-20.

You know you've hit absolute rock bottom and actually started the long slow climb back to respectability when you're happy as a Hens fan to beat f'in Stony Brook...

And please tell me we've got someone, anyone, in the pipeline at QB...

We do, but he’s currently disgruntled, riding the pine at some FBS school. We’ll learn about him next spring.

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Montana

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:43 pm

dal4018 wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
McNeese is in good shape anyway. They don't play Sam Houston, and most every other team in the Southland is garbage. They'll be an underdog against UCA, but will definitely be favored to win the other 5.

What about Stephen F.Austin they look like a national powerhouse in the making?????

Not this year. SFA is 2-4 and both wins were over terrible teams.

Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”