Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8722
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 am

Big Sky

NAU 28-10 CP
SUU 27-54 SAC
UCD 3-41 WEB
EWU 48-41 UMT
IDST 42-43 NOCO
MTST 49-21 UND


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 12-21

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 8-6


    Best Performance: (#23) Weber St. 41, UC Davis 3 - The Wildcats register 13 tackles-for-loss from 14 different defenders in an overwhelming win.

    Worst Performance: Southern Utah 27, Sacramento St. 54 - The supposedly stout Thunderbird defense allows UNLV transfer QB Kevin Thomson to account for 7 total touchdowns.

    Most Surprising Result: Northern Arizona 28, Cal Poly 10 - The Lumberjacks, who just sort-of-fired their coach and were allowing 356.5 rushing ypg, hold an option team under 200 rushing yards on the road.


Southland

SFA 20-10 ACU
NICH 17-66 SHSU
LAM 21-49 SELU
HBU 12-27 MCNSE


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 8-14

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 6-4


    Best Performance: (#3) Sam Houston St. 66, Nicholls St. 17 - The Bearkats amass 619 yards and could effectively put the Southland away in September with a win over Central Arkansas next week.

    Worst Performance: Lamar 21, Southeastern Louisiana 49 - The Cardinals lose their 7th. straight conference game in embarrassing fashion.

    Most Surprising Result: Nicholls St. 17, (#3) Sam Houston St. 66 - We know the Colonels can play FBS teams tough, but they're still a long way from winning the Southland.


Missouri Valley

RMU 0-56 NDSU
ILST 34-9 MIZST
WIU 52-10 CCU
SIU 31-44 MEM


    NConf Record: 2-1
    Overall: 20-9

    vs. FCS: 1-0
    Overall: 18-3


    Best Performance: (#19) Western Illinois 52, (FBS) Coastal Carolina 10 - Sean McGuire throws for 276 yards and 3 TDs on just 19 attempts for the dominant Leathernecks.

    Worst Performance: Missouri St. 9, (#14) Illinois St. 34 - If you take away the third quarter, the Bears win 9-6! :D :?

    Most Surprising Result: (#19) Western Illinois 52, (FBS) Coastal Carolina 10 - I don't think there's any way the full-FCS Chanticleers from 2+ years ago would've lost to WIU like this.


OVC

SEMO 16-19 EIU
LIB 10-31 JAXST
TTU 21-24 EKU
AP 27-7 MUR
TSU 16-31 UTM


    NConf Record: 1-0
    Overall: 10-16

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 6-7


    Best Performance: (#5) Jacksonville St. 31, (FBS) Liberty 10 - The Gamecocks get their 33rd. straight regular-season win over teams not in the Power-5.

    Worst Performance: Murray St. 7, Austin Peay 27 - The Racers gain just 88 yards against a team that allowed more than 500 ypg last season.

    Most Surprising Result: Austin Peay 27, Murray St. 7 - The Governors hold a DI team to single-digits for the first time since 2003.


Pioneer League

BUT 17-38 USD
VALPO 13-38 DRAKE
JU 44-37 MARIST
CAMP 49-21 STET
DAY 28-34 MHEAD


    NConf Record: 5-6
    Overall: 12-18

    vs. FCS: 1-6
    Overall: 2-17


    Best Performance: Morehead St. 34, Dayton 28 - Lawson Page throws for 309 yards and 4 touchdowns to help the Eagles make the Pioneer League race look unusually murky.

    Worst Performance: Stetson 21, Campbell 49 - The Hatters make it easy for Campbell by giving them 5 turnovers and 2 pick-sixes.

    Most Surprising Result: Valparaiso 13, Drake 38 - The Crusaders fall back to their old ways by gaining just 57 yards in the second half.




Tomorrow: the rest of the playoff conferences.

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12642
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby BDKJMU » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

One of the most bizarre things, and worst piece of officiating I have ever seen. Late 4th Qtr, under 2 min left, JMU up 28-10 over Maine. 4th and 3 at the Maine 10, Maine has conceded, are punting. Maine punter drops the ball in the endzone, picks it up, and is running with it. Gets back to the line of scrimmage near the sideline before he gets tattooed by JMU's starting OLB. No penalty flag thrown.

JMU gets posession, backups in, runs a play. Then the ref says the previous play is under review. But it wasn't the previous play. It was TWO plays prior. Da fuq :suspicious: The rule was once another play has been run you can't go back and review it!

Then after at least a 5 min review, maybe 10- it took FOREVER- the longest review I have ever seen, the ref says JMU player is ejected for targeting. The Maine punter was running with the ball. He was about 13 yards give or take behind the line of scrimmage at the 10 (about 3 yards deep in the endzone) when he began running. So getting to around the sideline he probably covered around 25 yards in distance.

How in the heck can you have targeting called on a guy who isn't defenseless, is running with the football, when there is no flag thrown on the play to boot, then wait 2 plays later to overturn it. Da fuq :suspicious:

So it appeared JMU's starting OLB will be suspended from the 1st half of the UD game.

But no:
"CAA Overturns Targeting Call, Maginley Won't Have To Sit Out

......“Per NCAA rules, it is not permissible to review a play once the next play has been run,” D’Antonio said. “Therefore the review that occurred during the end of the JMU-Maine game was an invalid replay review.

“Accordingly, [Maginley] should not have been penalized for targeting and he will not be required to sit out the first half of JMU's next game.”........"
https://jamesmadison.rivals.com/news/ca ... to-sit-out
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again
Proud member of the Deplorables..

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8722
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm

BDKJMU wrote:JMU gets posession, backups in, runs a play. Then the ref says the previous play is under review. But it wasn't the previous play. It was TWO plays prior. Da fuq :suspicious: The rule was once another play has been run you can't go back and review it!


Something similar happened in the Montana/CCU playoff game in 2013. It wasn't targeting related, though.

Then after at least a 5 min review, maybe 10- it took FOREVER- the longest review I have ever seen, the ref says JMU player is ejected for targeting. The Maine punter was running with the ball. He was about 13 yards give or take behind the line of scrimmage at the 10 (about 3 yards deep in the endzone) when he began running. So getting to around the sideline he probably covered around 25 yards in distance.

How in the heck can you have targeting called on a guy who isn't defenseless, is running with the football, when there is no flag thrown on the play to boot, then wait 2 plays later to overturn it. Da fuq :suspicious:


I think targeting can be called on launching head-first-type hits even if the guy isn't defenseless. I'm not sure what the threshold between personal foul & targeting/ejection is on regular helmet-to-helmet stuff, though.

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8722
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:12 am

Patriot League

PENN 65-47 LEH
PRINCE 38-17 LAF
SACHRT 31-34 BUCK
FUR 45-14 COLG
FORD 40-45 BRY
HC 26-27 DART (OT)
GTOWN 14-35 COLUM


    NConf Record: 1-6
    Overall: 6-19

    vs. FCS: 1-6
    Overall: 6-16


    Best Performance: Bucknell 34, Sacred Heart 31 - Sure, they blew a 17-0 lead, but simply beating anybody by any margin was enough for the Bison to clinch "Best" in the Patriot League this week.

    Worst Performance: Georgetown 14, Columbia 35 - 2 rushing yards against Columbia. That's inspiring… :roll:

    Most Surprising Result: Colgate 14, Furman 45 - This season's trend line is looking real bad for the Raiders.


NEC

RMU 0-56 NDSU
WAG 14-49 WMU
FORD 40-45 BRY
walsh 6-57 CCSU
SACHRT 31-34 BUCK


    NConf Record: 2-3
    Overall: 11-13

    vs. FCS: 1-2
    Overall: 7-11


    Best Performance: Bryant 45, Fordham 40 - The Bulldogs put up 608 yards and extinguish all hope of Fordham being considered a good team this season.

    Worst Performance: Robert Morris 0, (#2) North Dakota St. 56 - This obviously wasn't going to be close, but still… the Colonials had more turnovers than pass completions. :? :ohno:

    Most Surprising Result: Bryant 45, Fordham 40 - Bryant gets their first DI non-conference win in over 2 years.


CAA

NOVA 10-19 ALB (OT)
TOW 17-25 SBU
URI 14-28 UNH
ELON 36-33 RICH
MAINE 10-28 JMU


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 21-10

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 19-2


    Best Performance: Albany 19, (#7) Villanova 10 (OT) - Great Dane LB Eli Mencer forces a fumble off Zach Bednarczyk, recovers it, and returns it 80 yards for a touchdown to clinch an overtime victory.

    Worst Performance: (#8) Richmond 33, Elon 36 - Kyle Lauletta had a big day, but the Spiders were outrushed 368-91.

    Most Surprising Result: Elon 36, (#8) Richmond 33 - The Phoenix have scored 30+ in 2 of their last 3 games after not cracking 30 once in their previous 35 games.


Big South

MONM 30-23 HAMP (OT)
GWEBB 24-27 WOFF
point 0-66 CHSO
cumb 20-27 PRESBY


    NConf Record: 3-1
    Overall: 8-9

    vs. FCS: 1-1
    Overall: 6-7


    Best Performance: Gardner-Webb 24, (#9) Wofford 27 - The Bulldogs play Wofford tough as usual, but can't hit a 50-yard field goal late.

    Worst Performance: Presbyterian 27, (NAIA) Cumberland 20 - At least the Blue Hose didn't get whipped by their non-DI opponent like they did last year.

    Most Surprising Result: (none)


SoCon

UTC 63-7 VMI
SAM 34-38 WCU
FUR 45-14 COLG
GWEBB 24-27 WOFF
MER 23-26 ETSU (OT)


    NConf Record: 2-0
    Overall: 10-12

    vs. FCS: 2-0
    Overall: 7-5


    Best Performance: Western Carolina 38, (#18) Samford 34 - The Catamounts come away with the win in a a game where each team exceeded 600 yards of offense.

    Worst Performance: VMI 7, Tennessee-Chattanooga 63 - The Keydets have been outscored 148-7 by DI competition.

    Most Surprising Result: Furman 45, Colgate 14 - The Paladins race to a 38-0 lead and shellshock Colgate into submission.


Tomorrow: Non-Playoff Folks…

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8722
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:23 am

Ivy League

PENN 65-47 LEH
GTOWN 14-35 COLUM
HC 26-27 DART (OT)
BROWN 28-45 HARV
COR 24-49 YALE
PRINCE 38-17 LAF


    NConf Record: 4-0
    Overall: 10-2

    vs. FCS: 4-0
    Overall: 9-2


    Best Performance: Dartmouth 27, (#25) Holy Cross 26 (OT) - The Big Green somehow pull off the upset after allowing Holy Cross to convert all 6 of their fourth-down attempts.

    Worst Performance: Brown 28, Harvard 45 - The Bears score 4 fourth-quarter touchdowns and still lose badly.

    Most Surprising Result: Dartmouth 27, (#25) Holy Cross 26 (OT) - Dartmouth wins 3 straight over Holy Cross for just the 2nd. time since the '70s.


MEAC

NFOLK 17-7 DSU
NCAT 49-17 MORG
BCU 24-26 HOW
MONM 30-23 HAMP (OT)
SCSU 28-33 NCCEN
FAMU 20-14 SAV


    NConf Record: 0-1
    Overall: 9-20

    vs. FCS: 0-1
    Overall: 3-10


    Best Performance: NC Central 33, South Carolina St. 28 - The Eagles pull out the win after trailing for more than 36 straight minutes.

    Worst Performance: Delaware St. 7, Norfolk St. 17 - The Hornet defense has looked OK so far, but it's apparent their offense can't put up points on anyone no matter how bad they are.

    Most Surprising Result: Delaware St. 7, Norfolk St. 17 - After losing 30 of their previous 31 games, DSU blows what was probably their best remaining chance to end that streak this season.


SWAC

PVAMU 34-0 ALST
TXSO 13-30 AAMU
GRAM 38-6 MVSU
UAPB 34-27 JSU (OT)
SU 31-48 ALCORN


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 4-21

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 2-9


    Best Performance: Alcorn St. 48, Southern 31 - De'Lance Turner runs for 272 yards, averages 13.0 ypc, and scores 3 total touchdowns.

    Worst Performance: Texas Southern 13, Alabama A&M 30 - The Tigers start 0-3 and are scoring just 12.3 ppg despite playing nothing but sub-par FCS teams.

    Most Surprising Result: Jackson St. 27, Arkansas-Pine Bluff 34 (OT) - JSU starts 0-4 for the first time since 1968.

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12642
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby BDKJMU » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Mvemjsunpx wrote:CAA

NOVA 10-[b]19 ALB (OT)[/b]
TOW 17-25 SBU
URI 14-28 UNH
ELON 36-33 RICH
MAINE 10-28 JMU


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 21-10

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 19-2


    Best Performance: Albany 19, (#7) Villanova 10 (OT) - Great Dane LB Eli Mencer forces a fumble off Zach Bednarczyk, recovers it, and returns it 80 yards for a touchdown to clinch an overtime victory.

    Worst Performance: (#8) Richmond 33, Elon 36 - Kyle Lauletta had a big day, but the Spiders were outrushed 368-91.

    Most Surprising Result: Elon 36, (#8) Richmond 33 - The Phoenix have scored 30+ in 2 of their last 3 games after not cracking 30 once in their previous 35 games.


In related news, probably the most significant injury in the CAA suffered so far this season:

"Villanova’s Rolle to miss remainder of season

Villanova senior safety Rob Rolle will miss the remainder of the season after tearing the ACL in his left knee during last Saturday’s 19-10 overtime loss at Albany.

An MRI this week confirmed the injury.

The 2017 STATS FCS Preseason All-American, also named the CAA Football preseason defensive player of the year, is eligible for a medical redshirt and can return for a fifth year in 2018. He had been considered a prospect for next year’s NFL draft.

Last season, the 6-foot, 185-pound Rolle tied for the FCS high with seven interceptions, including one he returned for a 100-yard touchdown. He also scored on a fumble recovery and had 63 tackles.

This season, he totaled 14 tackles, two pass breakups and one fumble recovery in No. 14 Villanova’s 2-2 start."
http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... son-092817
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again
Proud member of the Deplorables..

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 14865
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby SuperHornet » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:32 pm

How in the heck does one lose an OVERTIME game by NINE points?!?
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8722
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:53 pm

SuperHornet wrote:How in the heck does one lose an OVERTIME game by NINE points?!?


Fumble return touchdown after kicking a FG.

dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7813
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby dal4018 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Big Sky

NAU 28-10 CP
SUU 27-54 SAC
UCD 3-41 WEB
EWU 48-41 UMT
IDST 42-43 NOCO
MTST 49-21 UND


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 12-21

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 8-6


    Best Performance: (#23) Weber St. 41, UC Davis 3 - The Wildcats register 13 tackles-for-loss from 14 different defenders in an overwhelming win.

    Worst Performance: Southern Utah 27, Sacramento St. 54 - The supposedly stout Thunderbird defense allows UNLV transfer QB Kevin Thomson to account for 7 total touchdowns.

    Most Surprising Result: Northern Arizona 28, Cal Poly 10 - The Lumberjacks, who just sort-of-fired their coach and were allowing 356.5 rushing ypg, hold an option team under 200 rushing yards on the road.


Southland

SFA 20-10 ACU
NICH 17-66 SHSU
LAM 21-49 SELU
HBU 12-27 MCNSE


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 8-14

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 6-4


    Best Performance: (#3) Sam Houston St. 66, Nicholls St. 17 - The Bearkats amass 619 yards and could effectively put the Southland away in September with a win over Central Arkansas next week.

    Worst Performance: Lamar 21, Southeastern Louisiana 49 - The Cardinals lose their 7th. straight conference game in embarrassing fashion.

    Most Surprising Result: Nicholls St. 17, (#3) Sam Houston St. 66 - We know the Colonels can play FBS teams tough, but they're still a long way from winning the Southland.


Missouri Valley

RMU 0-56 NDSU
ILST 34-9 MIZST
WIU 52-10 CCU
SIU 31-44 MEM


    NConf Record: 2-1
    Overall: 20-9

    vs. FCS: 1-0
    Overall: 18-3


    Best Performance: (#19) Western Illinois 52, (FBS) Coastal Carolina 10 - Sean McGuire throws for 276 yards and 3 TDs on just 19 attempts for the dominant Leathernecks.

    Worst Performance: Missouri St. 9, (#14) Illinois St. 34 - If you take away the third quarter, the Bears win 9-6! :D :?

    Most Surprising Result: (#19) Western Illinois 52, (FBS) Coastal Carolina 10 - I don't think there's any way the full-FCS Chanticleers from 2+ years ago would've lost to WIU like this.


OVC

SEMO 16-19 EIU
LIB 10-31 JAXST
TTU 21-24 EKU
AP 27-7 MUR
TSU 16-31 UTM


    NConf Record: 1-0
    Overall: 10-16

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 6-7


    Best Performance: (#5) Jacksonville St. 31, (FBS) Liberty 10 - The Gamecocks get their 33rd. straight regular-season win over teams not in the Power-5.

    Worst Performance: Murray St. 7, Austin Peay 27 - The Racers gain just 88 yards against a team that allowed more than 500 ypg last season.

    Most Surprising Result: Austin Peay 27, Murray St. 7 - The Governors hold a DI team to single-digits for the first time since 2003.


Pioneer League

BUT 17-38 USD
VALPO 13-38 DRAKE
JU 44-37 MARIST
CAMP 49-21 STET
DAY 28-34 MHEAD


    NConf Record: 5-6
    Overall: 12-18

    vs. FCS: 1-6
    Overall: 2-17


    Best Performance: Morehead St. 34, Dayton 28 - Lawson Page throws for 309 yards and 4 touchdowns to help the Eagles make the Pioneer League race look unusually murky.

    Worst Performance: Stetson 21, Campbell 49 - The Hatters make it easy for Campbell by giving them 5 turnovers and 2 pick-sixes.

    Most Surprising Result: Valparaiso 13, Drake 38 - The Crusaders fall back to their old ways by gaining just 57 yards in the second half.




Tomorrow: the rest of the playoff conferences.
The Tigers got smoked by Tenn Martin this will probably knock them out of the 1-AA rankings.

dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7813
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby dal4018 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:05 am

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Ivy League

PENN 65-47 LEH
GTOWN 14-35 COLUM
HC 26-27 DART (OT)
BROWN 28-45 HARV
COR 24-49 YALE
PRINCE 38-17 LAF


    NConf Record: 4-0
    Overall: 10-2

    vs. FCS: 4-0
    Overall: 9-2


    Best Performance: Dartmouth 27, (#25) Holy Cross 26 (OT) - The Big Green somehow pull off the upset after allowing Holy Cross to convert all 6 of their fourth-down attempts.

    Worst Performance: Brown 28, Harvard 45 - The Bears score 4 fourth-quarter touchdowns and still lose badly.

    Most Surprising Result: Dartmouth 27, (#25) Holy Cross 26 (OT) - Dartmouth wins 3 straight over Holy Cross for just the 2nd. time since the '70s.


MEAC

NFOLK 17-7 DSU
NCAT 49-17 MORG
BCU 24-26 HOW
MONM 30-23 HAMP (OT)
SCSU 28-33 NCCEN
FAMU 20-14 SAV


    NConf Record: 0-1
    Overall: 9-20

    vs. FCS: 0-1
    Overall: 3-10


    Best Performance: NC Central 33, South Carolina St. 28 - The Eagles pull out the win after trailing for more than 36 straight minutes.

    Worst Performance: Delaware St. 7, Norfolk St. 17 - The Hornet defense has looked OK so far, but it's apparent their offense can't put up points on anyone no matter how bad they are.

    Most Surprising Result: Delaware St. 7, Norfolk St. 17 - After losing 30 of their previous 31 games, DSU blows what was probably their best remaining chance to end that streak this season.


SWAC

PVAMU 34-0 ALST
TXSO 13-30 AAMU
GRAM 38-6 MVSU
UAPB 34-27 JSU (OT)
SU 31-48 ALCORN


    NConf Record: 0-0
    Overall: 4-21

    vs. FCS: 0-0
    Overall: 2-9


    Best Performance: Alcorn St. 48, Southern 31 - De'Lance Turner runs for 272 yards, averages 13.0 ypc, and scores 3 total touchdowns.

    Worst Performance: Texas Southern 13, Alabama A&M 30 - The Tigers start 0-3 and are scoring just 12.3 ppg despite playing nothing but sub-par FCS teams.

    Most Surprising Result: Jackson St. 27, Arkansas-Pine Bluff 34 (OT) - JSU starts 0-4 for the first time since 1968.
Bulldog QB Aqeel Glass completed 22-40 for 337 yds vs Tx Southern and he is a frosh.

dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7813
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby dal4018 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 am

My Eagles pulled off a good win vs SC St.

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 14865
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Week 4 - Conference by Conference Breakdown

Postby SuperHornet » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:How in the heck does one lose an OVERTIME game by NINE points?!?


Fumble return touchdown after kicking a FG.


Oh. Forgot about the bogus college OT rule.

:oops:
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.


Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grizalltheway, kalm, Mvemjsunpx, TheDancinMonarch, TribeFanInNC and 66 guests