Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

FCS Sightings .2

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Didn't want to look for the old thread so I started a new one, don't like it Big Whoop wanna fight about it?
phpBB [video]

At the Ogden Raptors game last night I saw a gentleman with a Montana Grizzlies sweater, I proceeded to tell him shame on you. :lol:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Re: FCS Sightings .2

Post by Grizalltheway »

Literally never seen anyone wearing Weber State anything outside of Washington-Grizzly stadium, not even even in Utah.
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Grizalltheway wrote:Literally never seen anyone wearing Weber State anything outside of Washington-Grizzly stadium, not even even in Utah.

I see people wearing it everyday, as a matter of fact I've seen it more recently over the last few years than ever before.
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Post by JALMOND »

Grizalltheway wrote:Literally never seen anyone wearing Weber State anything outside of Washington-Grizzly stadium, not even even in Utah.
I've seen Damian Lillard wearing some Weber stuff around Portland. I've also seen CJ McCollum wearing some Lehigh things. I wouldn't think they count, however, as they are pretty high profile people who do support their respective universities.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I saw a chick here in Lodi the other day wearing a crazy VS Pink shirt. Given the color scheme, I thought the shirt would have been MUCH better reading GRIZ.

SMH....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Rich K
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by Rich K »

Spotted 2 Griz fans sitting with 3 Bobcat fans (I was one of them) at War Memorial Stadium in Laramie as Oregon demolished the Pokes. At least a dozen Cowboy fans said "Go Cats" or "Go Griz" when they noticed my garb.

Bobcats had an off week and Griz played a patsy, so nobody missed any football, although what went on in War was barely football.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

In Colorado for Family weekend at Colorado School of Mines and share a downtown Denver hotel elevator with a young lady wearing a Blue Hens shirt. Then in Golden I see a car with both Mines and Montana window stickers. Finally walk by a guy in a Bison shirt in the Denver airport before my flight home. He was engaged in what appeared to be a serious phone conversation so I wasn't able to get his attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

UNI88 wrote:In Colorado for Family weekend at Colorado School of Mines and share a downtown Denver hotel elevator with a young lady wearing a Blue Hens shirt. Then in Golden I see a car with both Mines and Montana window stickers. Finally walk by a guy in a Bison shirt in the Denver airport before my flight home. He was engaged in what appeared to be a serious phone conversation so I wasn't able to get his attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Stitt hitting up the old stamping ground. :thumb:
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

Just ran into a guy with a Montana Grizzlies shirt in Fredericksburg, TX. I'm not sure he knows UM has a football team.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Did not see one FCS shirt or sweatshirt when I was in Boston.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I saw a dude at Wawa last weekend in an Old Dominion sweatshirt. He looked roughly the same age as Flaggy and also like he may have been a frat-boy type. I bet they know each other - just a hunch.

I was going to strike up a conversation just to have a feel-good story for Flaggy, but then thought to myself, "fuck ODU," and I kept my mouth shut.

Sorry Flaggy. Maybe next time.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

NDSU T-shirt on some Thai guy on a motorcycle in traffic here in Bangkok a couple days ago.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Was at Subway last night and realized they are HUGE supporters of NDSU athletics. Even have the same color scheme.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Went to Vegas, saw a number of NDSU schwags on the way there and back
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

One of our new beer reps is a huge Griz fan :ohno: but a cousin of Jim McElwain. :thumb:
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

Same here.
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS