Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: How Bad is the Big Sky Going to Be?

Post by SDHornet »

SuperHornet wrote:
SDHornet wrote: I :lol: when people think a playoff run will save Sears' job...not because it wouldn't (it probably would), but because that is something the Hornets have never done...and the thought that it "could" happen following two 2-win seasons is downright :rofl:

:coffee:
Better qualify that, SD. Sac hasn't made a playoff run AT THE D-I LEVEL. The Hornets were in the D-II playoffs at least once during the 80s that I know of, and perhaps more. Sac has also played in minor bowls, too....
I thought stating this on a D1 message board was the qualifier. :coffee:
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

How bad? Montana cannot afford to send its marching band a couple hundred miles to Bozo for a football game.

All I can say is HAHAHAHA. Fuck them . That fucked up administration gets what it gets. I cannot believe anyone would support that bunch of fucking criminals.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

kalm wrote:EWU gets rolled, looking bad in every facet of the game.
NAU gets rolled by a crappy UofA.
UND's stingy D gives up 500 yards and their power rushing attack has only 55 at 2.0 ypc.
Cal Poly 0-2
Montana is in a close one late in the third quarter against...non-schollie, Pioneer League, Valpo.

Sure there were a couple of blowouts against lower division opponents and PSU has looked solid in it's two FBS losses but still...

Arizona is now 4-2
:thumb:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

grizzaholic wrote:How bad? Montana cannot afford to send its marching band a couple hundred miles to Bozo for a football game.

All I can say is HAHAHAHA. Fuck them . That fucked up administration gets what it gets. I cannot believe anyone would support that bunch of fucking criminals.
There's plenty of room on the bobcat bandwagon, sperglord.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

grizzaholic wrote:How bad? Montana cannot afford to send its marching band a couple hundred miles to Bozo for a football game.

Posts this in 2 threads...but please tell us how you really feel.

:lol: