Postby The Cats » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 am

Western Carolina

#18 Bryce Wilson

Class: RS Sophomore
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
High School: Carver HS
Height / Weight: 5-10 / 170
Position: DB

2016 (Redshirt Sophomore): Played in 10 of the team's 11 games as a defensive reserve and on special teams ... Did not record any seasonal statistics ... Credited with three tackles in WCU's annual Spring Game. 2015 (Freshman): Redshirted ... Named to the 2015-16 Southern Conference Academic Honor Roll.

Prior to Western Carolina: Was a three-year starter at Carver HS where he was a three-time team defensive back MVP ... Twice earned all-region honors in his final two seasons ... Tallied five touchdowns as a senior including three on offense and two defensively ... Team captain as a senior ... Finished his prep career with 10 career interceptions ... High school coach was Darren Myles.

Personal: Full name is Bryce D. Wilson ... Is the son of Eric and Adra Wilson ... His father played baseball at Morehouse College ... Has three siblings: Rayah, Raven and Reece.

Courtesy WCU Athletics Media Relations
Visit The Catamount Sports Forum and Purple & Gold

Go Cats !!!

"I knew how good the people here were. We’d didn’t try to build it fast, we wanted to build this for the long haul. This is where I want my last coaching job to be." - HC Mark Speir Aug. 29, 2018

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 18 Days 'till FCS football Kickoff

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Montana #18

Samuel Akem - WR
RS Freshman
6'4", 195 lbs.
Broken Arrow, OK
Broken Arrow HS