Post by The Cats »

Western Carolina

#63 Zach Weeks

Class: RS Junior
Hometown: Bryson City, N.C.
High School: Swain County HS
Height / Weight: 6-3 / 285
Position: OL

2016 (Redshirt Sophomore): Saw action in all 11 of the team’s games along the offensive line and on special teams, making 10 starts … Was a part of the offensive line unit that paved the way for Detrez Newsome’s second-straight, 1,000-yard rushing season … Selected to the 2016 Fall Academic All-Southern Conference team.

2015 (Redshirt Freshman): Played in 10 of the team's 11 games, missing the game at Chattanooga ... Started all 10 of his appearances at left tackle ... Graded out at over 82-percent on the season along the offensive line ... Named to the 2015 Southern Conference All-Freshman team ... Was a part of an offensive line that helped produce WCU's first 1,000-yard rusher since 2006 ... Named to the 2015 Fall Academic All-SoCon team and to the 2015-16 Southern Conference Academic Honor Roll.

2014 (Freshman): Redshirted ... Named to the 2014-15 Southern Conference Honor Roll.

Prior to Western Carolina: Was a three-year starter along both the offensive and defensive line ... In addition to earning All-Smoky Mountain Conference accolades, was named the SMC Lineman of the Year for 2013 ... Anchored an offensive line that combined for 6,039 yards and averaged 37 points per game ... Graded out at 94-percent or better on blocking assignments ... On defense, recorded a combined 77 tackles including 10.5 for losses and batted down three passes ... Earned NC Preps All-State honors as a senior ... Was a part of Swain County's 2011 I-AA North Carolina State Championship team ... Joined the WCU football team as a preferred walk-on.

Courtesy WCU Athletics Media Relations
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 63 Days 'till FCS football Kickoff

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Montana #63 not assigned. Here's a recruit…

Montana Recruit:

Matthew Rensvold - WR
Freshman
6'4", 210 lbs.
Polson, MT
Polson HS

Ratings:

(none)