Griz Spring Game on TV

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8870
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:13 am

On SWX, which many cable outlets in the northwest should get. 1:00 PM today, though the gogriz article says SWX coverage begins at 1:30 :? .

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-take-scrimmage-on-the-road-to-butte-s-historic/article_14f0f462-717b-5f53-8c1c-867847caae66.html

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 14911
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby SuperHornet » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:20 pm

EVERY Big Sky team should have their spring game AND their regular season games televised.

Of course, that's a problem for Sac, which has historically not had a true spring game for some time, but merely works on "situations." That really should change. SMH....
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

bandl
Towson
Towson
Posts: 18213
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby bandl » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:07 am

This really excites me.

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 44087
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
A.K.A.: Ghetto Monkey
Location: Delmarva

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby 93henfan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 am

bandl wrote:This really excites me.


I'm wet. I won't lie.

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12758
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby BDKJMU » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 am

SuperHornet wrote:EVERY Big Sky team should have their spring game AND their regular season games televised.

Of course, that's a problem for Sac, which has historically not had a true spring game for some time, but merely works on "situations." That really should change. SMH....

No they shouldn't. :dunce: Same goes for the CAA, MVFC..too. For most of the schools 99.9% of the public doesn't GAF..
Heck, most G5 don't have their Spring games televised, and not all of them have all their reg season games televised..
Houston: Made JMU Football Great Again
THE STREAK: Won 22 straight, 17 straight CAA
Proud member of the Deplorables..

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 33883
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Grizalltheway » Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am

I was on the road and then off the grid, what did I miss?

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby SeattleGriz » Fri May 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:I was on the road and then off the grid, what did I miss?

A little late, but what the hell.

Our #1 Defense beat the crap out of our #1 Offense and our #2 Offense beat the crap out of our #2 Defense
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 33883
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Grizalltheway » Fri May 12, 2017 5:35 pm

SeattleGriz wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:I was on the road and then off the grid, what did I miss?

A little late, but what the hell.

Our #1 Defense beat the crap out of our #1 Offense and our #2 Offense beat the crap out of our #2 Defense

So that means we're screwed, right?

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby SeattleGriz » Fri May 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:A little late, but what the hell.

Our #1 Defense beat the crap out of our #1 Offense and our #2 Offense beat the crap out of our #2 Defense

So that means we're screwed, right?


No, we won in the end.
Everything is better with Montana.

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8870
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:A little late, but what the hell.

Our #1 Defense beat the crap out of our #1 Offense and our #2 Offense beat the crap out of our #2 Defense

So that means we're screwed, right?


We're screwed no matter what happens. Don't you read eGriz? :?

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 33883
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Grizalltheway » Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:So that means we're screwed, right?


We're screwed no matter what happens. Don't you read eGriz? :?

Not if I can help it.

User avatar
Ursus A. Horribilis
Chili w/Beans
Chili w/Beans
Posts: 21420
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Ursus A. Horribilis » Mon May 15, 2017 12:33 pm

There ain't a link to see this stored anywhere by chance is there?
Charter Member of SSAMPOA
Image
D1B wrote:I'm just getting old and want one in the can

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8870
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Mon May 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There ain't a link to see this stored anywhere by chance is there?


Not that I could find.

User avatar
Ursus A. Horribilis
Chili w/Beans
Chili w/Beans
Posts: 21420
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Ursus A. Horribilis » Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:There ain't a link to see this stored anywhere by chance is there?


Not that I could find.

Thanks homey. I looked but figured there might be some hidden vid somewhere that I couldn't find that an eGriz user might know about.
Charter Member of SSAMPOA
Image
D1B wrote:I'm just getting old and want one in the can

Mvemjsunpx
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8870
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Not that I could find.

Thanks homey. I looked but figured there might be some hidden vid somewhere that I couldn't find that an eGriz user might know about.


A cursory look at the SWX website didn't reveal anything, but it may be possible to see it if you really want to look I suppose. The layout on that site is pretty bad and stuff is hard to find.

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Silenoz » Thu May 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Someone give me the gist of it; are we going 5-6 this season or 7-4?

User avatar
Ursus A. Horribilis
Chili w/Beans
Chili w/Beans
Posts: 21420
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby Ursus A. Horribilis » Thu May 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Silenoz wrote:Someone give me the gist of it; are we going 5-6 this season or 7-4?

It's early so 7-4.
Charter Member of SSAMPOA
Image
D1B wrote:I'm just getting old and want one in the can

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Griz Spring Game on TV

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat May 20, 2017 8:24 am

8-3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Everything is better with Montana.


Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Grizalltheway, kalm, TheDancinMonarch and 66 guests