Hometown Montana Recruit Dies in Shooting Accident

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Hometown Montana Recruit Dies in Shooting Accident

Post by SACCAT »

He is one of 3 kids that died that weekend from UM. Very tragic. thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

What is it about that part of the country that there is always somebody shooting their self accidentally or leaving their pistol where their kid can pull it out of their purse and shoot them in Wal mart? They are their own worst enemy.... how are these dimwits going to help at Red Dawn when they can't even keep from shooting themselves... take their guns, for their own safety... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:What is it about that part of the country that there is always somebody shooting their self accidentally or leaving their pistol where their kid can pull it out of their purse and shoot them in Wal mart? They are their own worst enemy.... how are these dimwits going to help at Red Dawn when they can't even keep from shooting themselves... take their guns, for their own safety... :ohno:
More people die in Chicago in ONE FUCKING WEEKEND than die in Montana in an entire year from gunfire. I don't think the issue is what you think it is....

Remember: #blacklivesmatter :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

houndawg wrote:What is it about that part of the country that there is always somebody shooting their self accidentally or leaving their pistol where their kid can pull it out of their purse and shoot them in Wal mart? They are their own worst enemy.... how are these dimwits going to help at Red Dawn when they can't even keep from shooting themselves... take their guns, for their own safety... :ohno:
Or putting up Craigslist ads for baby clothes and then cutting the fetus out of women who are seven months pregnant who answer the ad? Them niggaz in the Mountain Time Zone be cray-zay!

But seriously, wtf? http://kdvr.com/2015/03/18/stranger-sta ... olice-say/
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

93henfan wrote:
Or putting up Craigslist ads for baby clothes and then cutting the fetus out of women who are seven months pregnant who answer the ad? Them niggaz in the Mountain Time Zone be cray-zay!

Reefer madness. :coffee:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

93henfan wrote:

:shock:

Holy crap! :ohno:

kkklean...was that woman a nice woman, too? :suspicious:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Cluck U wrote:
93henfan wrote:

:shock:

Holy crap! :ohno:

kkklean...was that woman a nice woman, too? :suspicious:
Don't be hatin' on Dynel. Let's wait until all the facts come out. There may be a reason she had to cut the fetus from this lady's womb after stabbing her first. Maybe the lady said she thought she was in labor and then fainted. You have to put yourself in Dynel's shoes.

White people. Always jumping to conclusions. :ohno:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

Someone in Montana died from guns? Nah, I was told on this website that doesn't happen.... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

bluehenbillk wrote:Someone in Montana died from guns? Nah, I was told on this website that doesn't happen.... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Who told you that? :?
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

Better he did this now then after getting a Griz player for a room mate and then "accidentally" shooting one of our starters... :o
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

I hope everything for everyone involved turns out as well as it can.
AZGrizFan wrote: ~~snip~~
More people die in Chicago in ONE **** WEEKEND than die in Montana in an entire year from gunfire. I don't think the issue is what you think it is....

. . . . . . . Persons Per Square Mile / Montana: 7
. . . . . . . Persons Per Square Mile / Chicago : 11,842
. . . Firearms Death Rate per 100K / Montana: 14.5
. . . Firearms Death Rate per 100K / Chicago: 16.4 ' ish

Deemed statically irrelevant. Darwin wins, again.

[/AZ Chop Busting]
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:
More people die in Chicago in ONE **** WEEKEND than die in Montana in an entire year from gunfire. I don't think the issue is what you think it is....

The difference being that in Chicago they can draw their weapon without killing themselves.

Montana. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Aho Old Guy wrote:I hope everything for everyone involved turns out as well as it can.

[/AZ Chop Busting]
AZJizz. :ohno:

Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
Aho Old Guy wrote:I hope everything for everyone involved turns out as well as it can.

[/AZ Chop Busting]
AZJizz. :ohno:

Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself. :coffee:

Sure thing. You can pry it from my cold, dead hands. That'll be the day.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

[/AZ Chop Busting]
Per the links, that is based on 2002 Montana population data...and the firearm data is about a decade old as well... :?

Of course if a place has people dropping like flies (like Chicago) then I guess that is reason to update the data more often.