Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Re: Idaho State 2015 schedule

Post by Brock Landers »

kalm wrote:
Brock Landers wrote:
:suspicious:
They might. Mangum is a beast and Wiliams was very productive last year.
They're not better than EWU. Period.

They're up their with UM and MSU in the second tier.
Brock Landers
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Post by Brock Landers »

Sapper wrote: NO ISU will roll Montana by 21!! I love how delusional Montana fans are cant explain the 20 point loss to Cal poly and EWU but they will win...... UNLV beat NCU 14-13 they have a new coach, no talent and most of the sims have ISU winning. With VA EWU will not win in Pocatello. IF VA leaves the only BS team that might stop ISU is CAL Polly.

November 9 2013 is the last time ISU lost at home.
Delusional?

Idaho State's one-and-only win by 21+ over us was in 1984, when our lone 2 wins were over DII programs.

Montana hasn't lost a Big Sky game by 21+ since 1994 to Boise State

Idaho State has won double digit games once in the history of the program

The only team that may stop Idaho State is Cal Poly? lolololololol, really? I mean, really? THAT is delusion.

Now don't get me wrong, Idaho State will be a good team next year. And you may very well beat us. Who knows how our 2015 season will go.
SloStang
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Cal Poly

Post by SloStang »

If they can get good play at the QB position Idaho State will be tough in 2015. 10-1 tough? Not sure, but tough enough that the Big Sky teams that play them better bring their A game or it will be a long day.
uofmman1122
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Japanese girls
A.K.A.: Randy Butternubs

Post by uofmman1122 »

2015 ISU will be the next 2014 Sac State.

Surprised the year before, back to earth the next. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sapper wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NO ISU will roll Montana by 21!! I love how delusional Montana fans are cant explain the 20 point loss to Cal poly and EWU but they will win...... UNLV beat NCU 14-13 they have a new coach, no talent and most of the sims have ISU winning. With VA EWU will not win in Pocatello. IF VA leaves the only BS team that might stop ISU is CAL Polly.

November 9 2013 is the last time ISU lost at home.
I love your enthusiasm. Really, I do. It's cute. Wanna put some money on the Montana game and the over/under for ISU wins this year?
Oh, Sapper!!! Come out and play-yay!!! What say ye, man? You got balls, or not?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I love your enthusiasm. Really, I do. It's cute. Wanna put some money on the Montana game and the over/under for ISU wins this year?
I'll take Bengals and bet they end up with at least as many wins as the Griz.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

uofmman1122 wrote:2015 ISU will be the next 2014 Sac State.

Huh? Sac went 7-5 in 2014 after going 5-7 in 2013.

Maybe you're thinking of Southern Utah?
uofmman1122
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Japanese girls
A.K.A.: Randy Butternubs

Post by uofmman1122 »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
uofmman1122 wrote:2015 ISU will be the next 2014 Sac State.

Huh? Sac went 7-5 in 2014 after going 5-7 in 2013.

Maybe you're thinking of Southern Utah?
Ooof, that's right.

I somehow forgot it was SUU that made the playoffs that year.
Sapper
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Idaho State University

Post by Sapper »

AZGrizFan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Better than $. When ISU wins you have to put on a ISU orange T shirt take a pic and use it as your avatar photo for 30 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BEAT WEBER!!!

Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

Anyone going to travel to Pocatello to support your teams?
BEAT WEBER!!!

Catattack
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: MSU

Post by Catattack »

Same prediction when Bailey takes the Hawaii job ?
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

Catattack wrote:Same prediction when Bailey takes the Hawaii job ?
Yep. If Coach K moves Matt Troxel up to OC you could see ISU have an even better offense......
BEAT WEBER!!!

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Sapper wrote:Anyone going to travel to Pocatello?
Dear God I hope not.
Catattack
Level1
Level1

Post by Catattack »

Sapper wrote:
Catattack wrote:Same prediction when Bailey takes the Hawaii job ?
Yep. If Coach K moves Matt Troxel up to OC you could see ISU have an even better offense......
I'd say the same thing if our OC moved on and one of our position coaches who was never an OC took over. :coffee:
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

Catattack wrote:
Sapper wrote:
I'd say the same thing if our OC moved on and one of our position coaches who was never an OC took over. :coffee:
I can understand the doubt. Matt Troxel as a WR for Montana and played against MSU. His dad is a great high school coach and his grandpa was a legend but I don't think there is any bias in your statement. We will see.
BEAT WEBER!!!

Catattack
Level1
Level1

Post by Catattack »

Sapper wrote:
I can understand the doubt. Matt Troxel as a WR for Montana and played against MSU. His dad is a great high school coach and his grandpa was a legend but I don't think there is any bias in your statement. We will see.
Don't take this the wrong way, but no you don't understand. It's thinking an assistant with no OC experience can walk in and take over from an OC with Bailey's experience and be better. Bailey was also the QB coach wasn't he ? Him playing for UM has zero bearing on my opinion.
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

Catattack wrote:
Sapper wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way, but no you don't understand. It's thinking an assistant with no OC experience can walk in and take over from an OC with Bailey's experience and be better. Bailey was also the QB coach wasn't he ? Him playing for UM has zero bearing on my opinion.
If you would have watched ISU last year you would have seen some things that on offense were out of date. So a change might be good. From what I saw Troxel was heavily involved in much of the offense. I think that Coach K might have seen this coming and started training a replacement. It is a loss for the QBs but it would not surprise me if a new coach that just finished his masters degree (Justin Arias) took over coaching QBs.
BEAT WEBER!!!

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Sapper wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Better than $. When ISU wins you have to put on a ISU orange T shirt take a pic and use it as your avatar photo for 30 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And vice versa....what about the O/U for wins?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sapper wrote:
We will make it easy if ISU wins by more than 14 you have to make a $25 donation to the ISU Bengal athletic Boosters and state that you did so on this board. Vice versa!!!!!
BEAT WEBER!!!

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Sapper wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
We will make it easy if ISU wins by more than 14 you have to make a $25 donation to the ISU Bengal athletic Boosters and state that you did so on this board. Vice versa!!!!!
What happened to 21? You were touting a 21 point "rolling" earlier.

WHAT ABOUT THE O/U for ISU wins???
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sapper wrote:
What happened to 21? You were touting a 21 point "rolling" earlier.

WHAT ABOUT THE O/U for ISU wins???
Ok 21 points and you are donating to ISU, if it is less I will donate $25 to Montana. I dont care about the O/U.
BEAT WEBER!!!

SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

So let me get this strait, ISU has a couple good years, and all of the sudden you think you can beat the griz by 21? Who do you think you are...The Bobcats? You should start a thread that says...Oh I don't know...Dominance in the Big Sky is over.
Sapper
Level1
Level1

Post by Sapper »

SACCAT wrote:So let me get this strait, ISU has a couple good years, and all of the sudden you think you can beat the griz by 21? Who do you think you are...The Bobcats? You should start a thread that says...Oh I don't know...Dominance in the Big Sky is over.
YES! Why is it all the UM and MSU fans only think that the Montana schools can get better, recruit and improve. I am not the only one. Look at the FCS preseason ISU is 16 Montana did not even make the list so other people must be seeing the same thing I am. ISU has a stacked offense and has worked on the D. MSU, EWU and UM have to come play in Pocatello this year and ISU is out for blood. ISU lost to EWU and MSU on the road by a combined 8 points. Montana lost by 20 to a good Cal Poly team that ISU beat. It will be a point to win and win big.
BEAT WEBER!!!

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Sapper wrote:
SACCAT wrote:So let me get this strait, ISU has a couple good years, and all of the sudden you think you can beat the griz by 21? Who do you think you are...The Bobcats? You should start a thread that says...Oh I don't know...Dominance in the Big Sky is over.
YES! Why is it all the UM and MSU fans only think that the Montana schools can get better, recruit and improve. I am not the only one. Look at the FCS preseason ISU is 16 Montana did not even make the list so other people must be seeing the same thing I am. ISU has a stacked offense and has worked on the D. MSU, EWU and UM have to come play in Pocatello this year and ISU is out for blood. ISU lost to EWU and MSU on the road by a combined 8 points. Montana lost by 20 to a good Cal Poly team that ISU beat. It will be a point to win and win big.
So I guess ONLY ISU is out for blood and in it to win and win big?
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Sapper wrote:
And we also have a largely new coaching staff next season. Obviously that doesn't guarantee that we'll be more successful, but basing our entire outlook for next year on that one game is rather silly. :coffee: