Football Championship Subdivision discussions
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Playoff Teams?

Post by 89Hen »

bucs90 wrote:Right now Big South > SoCon and there isnt much of a debate when you look at on field results.
:suspicious: Where did sombody say something different?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

BDKJMU wrote:Coming into tonights HBCU game BCU was 8-2/5-1 and Hampton was 2-8/1-5. HU pulling the upset means BCU now 8-3/5-2 is out and there is 0 chance the MEAC gets 3. Now its the question of 1 or 2.
All the bubble teams should thank Hampton. :nod:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:I'm not saying let everyone in, kalm. It's just that I don't think the "elite" conferences in FCS should be allowed to behave in the same fashion as the bogus B(C)$ conferences do in defining themselves as the "elite" and nobody else is allowed in. All I'm asking is for the upper tier conferences to play SOME OOC games against the lower tier teams.
You sound like all the moronic San Diego fans of years ago. Please, you really think anyone is ducking Big South teams? :lol: :roll:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

89Hen wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Coming into tonights HBCU game BCU was 8-2/5-1 and Hampton was 2-8/1-5. HU pulling the upset means BCU now 8-3/5-2 is out and there is 0 chance the MEAC gets 3. Now its the question of 1 or 2.
All the bubble teams should thank Hampton. :nod:
I'd like to thank Hampton by dating these women:

"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

89Hen wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:I'm not saying let everyone in, kalm. It's just that I don't think the "elite" conferences in FCS should be allowed to behave in the same fashion as the bogus B(C)$ conferences do in defining themselves as the "elite" and nobody else is allowed in. All I'm asking is for the upper tier conferences to play SOME OOC games against the lower tier teams.
You sound like all the moronic San Diego fans of years ago. Please, you really think anyone is ducking Big South teams? :lol: :roll:
People are ducking 'home-and-homes' with the Big South because they don't want to 'split the gates' with teams that barely draw 3K fans, or travel 'in the dozens'

:roll:
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Aho Old Guy wrote:
89Hen wrote: You sound like all the moronic San Diego fans of years ago. Please, you really think anyone is ducking Big South teams? :lol: :roll:
People are ducking 'home-and-homes' with the Big South because they don't want to 'split the gates' with teams that barely draw 3K fans, or travel 'in the dozens'

Coastal doesn't fit thAt cliche.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

Ibanez wrote:
Aho Old Guy wrote:

Coastal doesn't fit thAt cliche.
Liberty --and CCU-- both draw more than the L-R Bears of the DII South Atlantic, who draw 2X the home fans of the remaining 2/3s of the Big South,
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Aho Old Guy wrote:
89Hen wrote: You sound like all the moronic San Diego fans of years ago. Please, you really think anyone is ducking Big South teams? :lol: :roll:

Except for Richmond, JMU, etc... they've played @ Big South teams. And who cares about home and homes? There are plenty of NEC teams that have no problem playing CAA teams @ CAA homes with no return trip. :coffee: