SHSU Big Sky Conference Champs 2 years in a row.

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
CatMom
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Texas St & Tight Ends
A.K.A.: CatMILF

Re: SHSU Big Sky Conference Champs 2 years in a row.

Post by CatMom »

mlbowl wrote: Isn't last year in the past , as well? Nope, the Griz didn't make it this year...oh, wait...that was probably another one of your lame ass attempts at smack talking. Congrats to your bearkittens' D on holding Eastern to 7 TD's in the 2nd half
7x7=49
7x6=42

1st grade math here folks
Cujo
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Cujo »

CatMom wrote:
mlbowl wrote: Isn't last year in the past , as well? Nope, the Griz didn't make it this year...oh, wait...that was probably another one of your lame ass attempts at smack talking. Congrats to your bearkittens' D on holding Eastern to 7 TD's in the 2nd half
7x7=49
7x6=42

To be fair, they COULD have scored 7 TDs and missed all the extra points. Using your math logic that is.
CatMom
Level3
Level3

Post by CatMom »

Cujo wrote:
CatMom wrote:
7x7=49
7x6=42

To be fair, they COULD have scored 7 TDs and missed all the extra points. Using your math logic that is.
True, and to be accurate they did miss a PAT and had a 2 point conversion to get there
mlbowl
Supporter
Supporter

Post by mlbowl »

CatMom wrote:
7x7=49
7x6=42

I'm a mathemagician :nod: :lol: ...I didn't know what the score was...didn't think it mattered, really. I just knew they scored a bunch in the second half and threw a number out there. Thanks for pointing out my mistake, though :thumb:
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. - Coach Finstock
CatMom
Level3
Level3

Post by CatMom »

mlbowl wrote:
CatMom wrote:
7x7=49
7x6=42

I'm a mathemagician :nod: :lol: ...I didn't know what the score was...didn't think it mattered, really. I just knew they scored a bunch in the second half and threw a number out there. Thanks for pointing out my mistake, though :thumb:
All in good fun, my friend. But, to be accurate
SAM outscored EWU 35-0 in the first half so the Eagles didn't do so well there.
EWU outscored SAM in the 2nd half 42-10, where SAM either fell apart, were resting on their laurels or EWU remembered to show up for a semi-final
mlbowl
Supporter
Supporter

Post by mlbowl »

CatMom wrote:
mlbowl wrote:
All in good fun, my friend. But, to be accurate
SAM outscored EWU 35-0 in the first half so the Eagles didn't do so well there.
EWU outscored SAM in the 2nd half 42-10, where SAM either fell apart, were resting on their laurels or EWU remembered to show up for a semi-final
Yeah, I know 8-) ...Like I said, I didn't see the game...Sounds like it was pretty exciting, though. Plenty of offense :nod:
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. - Coach Finstock
Brock Landers
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Post by Brock Landers »

htownbearkat wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
:rofl:
What ever it takes to get you through the night. Scoreboard bitc* and a trip to the Natty! Drink it in, smells like victory. The Big Sky conference is the Bearkats bitc%
Man, what an obsession. Yes, w're all staying up at night mourning our rivals losing. Woe is us :rofl:

I look forward to Fritz leaving (sooner rather than later), SHSU returning to mediocrity, and you bandwagoners receding back into the night. Probably returning to full-time Longhorns or Aggies (whichever way the fair winds blow) fandom :coffee:
htownbearkat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: SHSU

Post by htownbearkat »

Brock Landers wrote:
htownbearkat wrote:
What ever it takes to get you through the night. Scoreboard bitc* and a trip to the Natty! Drink it in, smells like victory. The Big Sky conference is the Bearkats bitc%
Man, what an obsession. Yes, w're all staying up at night mourning our rivals losing. Woe is us :rofl:

I look forward to Fritz leaving (sooner rather than later), SHSU returning to mediocrity, and you bandwagoners receding back into the night. Probably returning to full-time Longhorns or Aggies (whichever way the fair winds blow) fandom :coffee:
Classy. surprised you didnt wish for Flanders to transfer or get hurt before next season.
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/ ... RKNADO.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mlbowl
Supporter
Supporter

Post by mlbowl »

htownbearkat wrote:
Brock Landers wrote:

Classy. surprised you didnt wish for Flanders to transfer or get hurt before next season.
Good lord...it's not like he wished him death :roll: Get a grip, bearkitten!
EWURanger
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern Washington

Post by EWURanger »

mlbowl wrote:
htownbearkat wrote: Classy. surprised you didnt wish for Flanders to transfer or get hurt before next season.
Good lord...it's not like he wished him death :roll: Get a grip, bearkitten!
+1
Cujo
Level1
Level1

Post by Cujo »

htownbearkat wrote:
Brock Landers wrote:

I look forward to seeing him hopefully kick some ass at the NFL level. :thumb:
grizfnz
Level2
Level2

Post by grizfnz »

So I guess using htownbearkats logic, NDSU is not only back to back National Champs, but also back to back Southland Conference Champs :thumb:
Oh that karma can be a cruel bitch sometimes.....
Brock Landers
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Things

Post by Brock Landers »

All hail NDSU, the Southland and Big Sky and CAA and SoCon (and so on) transitive champs! Guess SHSU was the Big Sky runner-up :thumb: