Titus Howard

Class: Sr.
Hometown: North Charleston, S.C.
High School: Hanahan
Height: 5-11
Weight: 200
Position: DB
Birthdate: Jan. 8, 1986

An extraordinarily talented player, Howard has had the misfortune of being in the same defensive backfield as a pair of all-Americans the past three seasons ... with the departure of four-year starter Jeremy Wiggins, Howard is in line to start at nickel in ‘07 ... a prototypical defensive back — hard-hitting with a nose for the ball.

2006: Played in 14 games, primarily as a special-teams contributor ... made at least one tackle in 12-of-14 games ... finished season with 25 total tackles, including two for loss and a sack ... broke up two passes in limited action on defense ... turned in his best performance of the season in the opener at NC State ... racked up a season-high eight tackles against the Wolfpack, including one for loss, and recovered a fumble on a botched punt return ... notched first-career sack in win over Elon ... had multiple tackles in three of the last four games of the campaign.

2005: Played in 14 games, mainly on special teams due to backing up all-American safety Jeremy Wiggins ... recorded 20 tackles, 16 of them solo ... had three solo stops versus nationally ranked Coastal Carolina ... had a season-high five stops and 70-yard interception return for a touchdown in 52-14 rout at Elon ... had three hits apiece in playoff games versus Lafayette and Southern Illinois ... made highlight reels across the nation with jarring hit on a punt versus Northern Iowa in national title game.

2004: Saw action in six games as a true freshman ... appeared mostly on special teams ... made collegiate debut in home opener versus Eastern Kentucky ... registered only tackle in win over No. 5 Wofford.

High School: Nabbed six interceptions and totaled 15 pass deflections en route to second-team All-Low Country honors from The Post and Courier as a senior … a member of four region 6-AA championship squads … rushed for 790 yards and 14 touchdowns to help the Hawks to an 8-4 slate … had a career day, rushing for 151 yards on nine carries and returning an interception 67 yards for a score in the first round of the AA state playoffs ... coached by Jeff Cruce.

Personal: Full name is Titus Everett Howard ... born Jan. 8, 1986 (21 years old) ... majoring in management.
If you can't beat'em, you lost!
BigApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Appalachian
A.K.A.: Thread Killer

Re: 36 DAYS!!!

Post by BigApp »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

ImageImage

Follow Barack Obama's Teleprompter Blog http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/
blackfordpu
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Sam Houston State

Post by blackfordpu »

This guy is my brother-in-law.

36 Jeff Sparks DB 6-1 198 Jr-1L Houston / Mayde Creek (Texas Lutheran)

36 JEFF SPARKS

Defensive back 6-1 198 Jr-1L

Houston / Mayde Creek High School
General Studies major

2006 -- lettered as backup in secondary and special teams player. 2005 - transfer from Texas Lutheran University

ronbo
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: montana

Post by ronbo »

Houston Stockton DB

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 158.4 lbs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: Freshman
Major: Business Administration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hometown: Spokane, WA
Previous School: Gonzaga Prep

Houston Stockton is competing for playing time at safety.

2006: He was at redshirt at Montana.

High school: He earned nine letters in four different sports at Gonzaga Prep High School, lettering in football (three), baseball (three), basketball (two), and track (one)...he was an All-Greater Spokane League selection in football and basketball as a senior...his senior football team was the league champion and a state semi-finalist, going 12-2...his senior basketball team won the league title...his high school football coach was Dave Carson.

Personal: His major is business administration. His parents are Nada and John Stockton of Spokane. Misc.: His dad, John, played 19 seasons in the NBA, all for the Utah Jazz, and is the NBA's all-time assists (15,806) and steals (3,265) leader.
"Your life is an occasion, rise to it."
Carpe Diem! Go Griz!
http://oilnexus.com 25,000 mile oil changes. Engine warranty. Eliminate sludge.
BigApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Appalachian
A.K.A.: Thread Killer

Post by BigApp »

:D
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

ImageImage

Follow Barack Obama's Teleprompter Blog http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/